InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ways to Kill Kikyo! ❯ The Bottomless Pit! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welcome back! Crazy chapter, as always! R+R!

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha!

The Bottomless Pit

One day, Kikyo was heading to the newest tourist attraction in feudal Japan. 'Bottomless pit?' She thinks, 'I'll see how bottomless it is.' She then starts to laugh.

Elsewhere, the Inu-gang is heading to the pit too. "Wow!" Kagome says, "I can't believe there is sure a thing as a bottomless pit!" Everyone else agrees. They then reach the pit and meets Kikyo there.

"What are you doing here?" Asked InuYasha. Kikyo laughs.

"InuYasha." She says, "This is the newest tourist attraction in Japan. Of course I'm here. I had to see if this pit was truly bottomless." She then jumps into the pit.

"I sure hope she can fly." Says Shippo. Everyone else nods.

Meanwhile, Kikyo is falling, and falling, and falling. 'I've been falling for hours.' She thinks, 'Where's the bottom?' She then falls for the rest of her life, which turned out to be 4 days since she starved after that long.

The End of this chapter! Ways to Kill Kikyo, TBC…

She is so stupid! Just jumping into a bottomless pit! With NO food to! R+R!