InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome ❯ Welcome ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Hey, Guys! This is a quick ficlet for you made from pure boredom. Well, I thought it was cute... Remember, this is a oneshot, so don't even bother asking for me to update. Of course... Some people probably will ask anyway... It's happened before. >< [sigh]

Disclaimer: I don't even own this computer, what makes you think I own Inuyasha?


"Oi, Wench, That fucking hurts!"

Kagome gave Inuyasha a deathlike glare as she continued to apply medicine to his tender wound. They had split up when two rumors for Shikon shards situated in two completely different directions were found. Inuyasha wanted to follow the more promising rumor, and left Shippou (Who protested greatly for being left without Kagome), Sango and Miroku to follow the other. It turned out the shard they, Inuyasha and Kagome, went after was a trick by Kagura. There were hardly any wounds from the battle, but Inuyasha did receive one more painful nick.

"Don't be such a baby, Inuyasha. It's not going to kill you." She replied to his outburst calmly, with slight tinges of annoyance in her voice, while finally bandaging the offended appendage.

"You don't understand! This is a VERY sensitive area!" He gasped as she tightened the bindings.

"I'm sure it is, Inuyasha, but it's still not going to kill you." She commented, then "Besides, whose the demon here?" She gave him a disapproving look.

He answered with a scowl and "Even Demons have weak spots... This happens to be one of them" A growl formed in his chest, "I'd prefer it if you didn't tell them."

"Well, Inuyasha, it seems to me that it's pretty obvious your tender there" Here she poked the member lightly, causing a hiss to issue forth from the half-breed, "I don't think telling them that it's a weak point is going to change anything."

"Don't do that!" He slapped her hands away from him and clamped his own over the pained area. "I said it was a sensitive area, didn't I?! Or can't you hear? Keh, stupid Woman..."

Kagome balled her fists at her side as she contemplated sitting him for that comment. But deciding against it, she sighed and said, "Inuyasha, I'm not going to hurt you, but I need to finish bandaging it."

Looking at her hesitantly, he complied and moved his claws away for her better reach. Much to her words, she didn't hurt him again. In fact her hands were so comforting he dreaded her finishing. After completing the dressing, she tied it into a neat bow, much to the dogs chagrin.

"Now, what do you say?"

The Hanyou grumbled slightly, his cheeks staining an adorable pink, "Thank you..."

Kagome smiled brightly at him, and leaned in to kiss his covered wound. She moved back to see Inuyasha looking at her with a glazed-over expression, "You're welcome, Inuyasha"

And with that she tweaked the bandaged ear.

"Ow!"