InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could Happen? ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 8
 
 
When the gang finally got back home every one went straight to Kagome's house. They told their parents that they would be at Kagome's for the weekend. They headed down to her basement which her mom and little brother put up 2 inflatable queen sized beds and made the couch into a bed also. InuYasha and Kagome climbed into one of the beds. Sango Miroku Climbed into the other and Shippo and Kirara shared the pull out bed. They all slept until 12 the next day.
When they finally got up and ate something it was 12:30 so they decided to practice a little bit. After that they went for a walk to the park where Sango, Kagome, and Kirara went to the swing set while the guys played a game of basketball.
“So Kagome you and InuYasha do anything yet?” Kirara asked. Kagome blushed and said “No…we didn't do anything just sleep. You do anything with Shippo?” “NO!” Kirara said also blushing. “You both didn't do anything so there.” Sango said. “Did you and Miroku do anything in New York? Every one had their own rooms.” Kagome said. “No we didn't.”
 
With Guys
 
“So InuYasha did you guys do anything in New York. You cant lie dude.” Miroku said as he looked at InuYasha. “We didn't do anything you perv. We just slept.” Miroku looked dissaponted. “Come on! Are you sereous!? What's wrong with you?! If I had Kagome I'd bang her every night!” Miroku said.
That was it for InuYasha. If it wasn't for Kagome calling him over Miroku would be dead and torn to pieces by now. “InuYasha its getting late. We should head back now.” “k Kag.” And with that InuYasha and Kagome left hand-in-hand and leaving behind 4 shocked friends. They didn't know where they were going.
When InuYasha and Kagome got back to her house and were in her room, InuYasha changed into his human form. No one knew execpt his brother and her. When Kagome came back downstairs with a couple of snacks and some soda she saw InuYasha with black hair and dark violet eyes. “So you changed already. Every time I leave you change and I never see you.”
“Feh! Why would you want to see me in my human form. I'm just a weakling in this form.” InuYasha retorted back. When he was finished there was a knock at the door. Kagome went to answer it since her mother and Sota were away visiting relitives.
When she opened the door a frown automatically went on her face. It was Koga. The person she least wanted to see, let alone talk to. “What?” she asked in an annoyed tone. “ I can't come and see my woman. I don't smell Dog-Turd any where. Leave you or something?”
“No. he didn't leave. He's in my room.” Before she could stop her self she relized what she said. She smacked her self on the forehead and muttered incoherent cusses. “What? Why can't I smell him?!” “'Cuz you can't so there!” In the background you could her InuYasha yell “Kagome! What the HELL are you doing?!?”
“Coming! Good bye Ko-” Before she could finish Koga had grabbed her and kissed her. Kagome screamed and tried to get out of his grasp. No dice.
 
Upstairs
 
InuYasha heard Kagome scream. He bolted out of her room and to the door where he saw Koga kissing her. He was about to kill him, until he remebered the he was human for the night.
InuYasha went over to Koga and punched him right in the nose and said “YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!!” Koga didn't recognize the person in front of him.
“Kagome I thought you said InuYasha was hear. You cheating on him or somthin'?” “She is not cheating on me you dumb ass!”
“InuYasha I think I should tell him. If you say anything else you'll probably kill some one even if you're in your human form.” Kagome said trying to get out of Koga's arms
“Form? What are you saying? Are you tellin' me that since dog boy over here is a Hanyou he changes into a human?” Koga said putting two and two together.
“Yeah…that's basically it Koga. Now you have to go before some one gets killed.” “Fine what ever. Oh and mutt-face you touch my woman and I will kill you.”
“SHE IS NOT YOUR WOMAN KOGA!!!SHE'S MINE!GET IT THROUGH YOUR DENSE HEAD!” InuYasha yelled at him. If it wasn't for Kagome holding him back Koga would be on the ground dead.
 
 
A/N: again srry for it being so short. im working on the squel right now.