InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What I'll do for you ❯ the meeting ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What I'll do for you Ch.4
 
 
 
Disclaim: I don't own any Inuyasha characters.
 
“Inuyasha this potion will put you to a sound sleep for 12 hours, you have till then to meet Kagome, K” says Kaede-san.
“Keh I understand, question were will we meet do you think?” asked Inuyasha.
Unknown to them all Kagome was sitting by Inuyasha (in spirit) waiting for him to take the potion.
“Com'on take it already I can't wait to be held by you Inuyasha,” said Kagome.
Inuyasha just then felt then as if Kagome was just by him. He looked around & saw nothing yet he could smell her jasmine scent.
“Inuyasha is something wrong?” asked Miroku. Everyone was wondering why he was sniffing everywhere, like he was trying to find something.
“Yah I smell Kagome not like left over scent from a passing it's like she's right here (pointing) beside me” said Inuyasha. He was acting like a nerves wreck, which had everyone, else nerves.
“Inuyasha please sit down, your making us all nerves” said Kaede-san.
“K but hurry up with the potion Kaede-san cause I'm going crazy not knowing if she's okay” said Inuyasha.
“Ok while here it is remember see if Kagome can tell were she is K” said Kaede-san.
“K” said Inuyasha & took the potion in one swallow.
It took Inuyasha a few minutes to relax. Once relaxed he said (in sleep) “Kagome please imagine hot springs with soothing a.r..om..a..s.
“K I will,” said Kagome.
 
 
At the springs
 
“Kagome you here,” yelled Inuyasha.
“Yes where are you I'm in the spring?” said Kagome.
“K be there in a second K,” said Inuyasha.
“K” said Kagome.
Inuyasha took all cloths off except the underwear (sorry didn't know how to spell the underwear in japans). When he got in the spring he relaxed more & felt Kagome come up behind him & rap her arms around his torso.
“I've been very scared he's asked me to become his lover” said Kagome.
Inuyasha turns around in Kagome's arms & puts his around her & his head rests on top of her head taking a deep breath of her scent to calm the angry that was growing.
“Are you okay has he touched you?” asked Inuyasha.
“No but he has tried” said Kagome.
“Where are you at this moment?” asked Inuyasha.
“In a room made specially for me so I can't use my miko powers to get out” said Kagome
“Do you know where the castle is?” asked Inuyasha.
“Not really it seems to be in a valley somewhere were you defeated Ryuukotsusei I think.” said Kagome.
“Ok thanks we'll check around there & see what we find, are you sure your going to be okay?” asked Inuyasha.
“Yes if you meet me every night I think I will,” said Kagome.
“Ok I promise to meet you every night,” said Inuyasha.
“Thanks Love” said Kagome shyly.
“What did you say,” said Inuyasha so surprise he wasn't sure he heard right.
“I said Thanks Love” & stood on her tiptoes & kissed Inuyasha.
Inuyasha was to shock to do anything then he pulled her closer & groaned feeling Kagome's breasts pressed against his chest. He deepened the kiss & she moaned into his mouth begging for air. He released & looked in to her storm colored eyed all darkened with passion.
“I love you Kagome,” said Inuyasha.
“I love you too & if you smell me near by that means I have news about Naraku's doing K,” said Kagome.
“K, so that was you at the hut I though I was going crazy,” said Inuyasha.
“Yes I was there holding on to your arm the whole time,” said Kagome.
 
At the hut
 
“Times almost up yet he seems to not be coming around, do you think you may have given him the wrong type,” asked Miroku.
“No I didn't” said Kaede-san angrily.
“While you two shut up your giving me a headache” yelled Sango.
Adults are such idiots thought Shippo.
 
 
Back at the springs
 
Knowing time was almost up he pulled her closer & held her & said, “I promise to find you & after we defeat Naraku w..would you be my m..mate Love,” asked Inuyasha
“Yes I would love to be your mate & love if I come during the day stop & go to sleep cause it means I have information for you k” said Kagome.
The next thing that happen surprise both them. They heard a voice instantly Inuyasha push Kagome behind him & grabbed tetsusagia. You have no reason to fear me I'm Priestess Mardoriko,” (please tell me if I spelled her name right) “And I say about time you to stop prancing around & finally told each other know I can help you bet Naraku.”
“How do we do that?” asked Inuyasha who had already but his sword down & was holding Kagome close.
“Easy with love the purest energy in the world” said Mardoriko.
“So that's why you say know you can help” said Kagome.
“Yes”-said Mardoriko.
“So all we have to do is care for each other & work together to bet him?” asked Inuyasha making sure he understood.
“Yes”-said Mardoriko.
That was all that was said cause both Kagome & Inuyasha awoke.