InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Love Has in Store For Us ❯ Our Beginning and Never Ending Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Summary: Kagome see's Inuyasha and kikyo together again and then returns home. She never wants to go back again. Her family is out visiting relatives for three days. Will Inuyasha go back and tell her the truth? Will Inuyasha confess his love for kagome? Read and Find out.



A/N: This is my first fan fic so please read and review. No throwing food at the author * hides in a corner with arms over her face*

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and CO. and I never will. *pouts* well on with the fic.


What Love Has in Store for Us
By: Sakura

Inuyasha was watching over his friends while they were making camp when he smelled a familiar scent.

"Kikyo." inuyasha whispered and then took off into the trees when his company were occupied. Making up an excuse, he left.

'that was very strage of Inuyasha. I wonder what's up with him.' kagome thought. "I'm going to go check on Inuyasha. He was acting very strange." she said, the rest of them nodded. Then she took off in the direction inuyasha went in.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Back with inuyasha
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

He followed her scent all the way to a clearing in the middle of Inuyasha's Forest. Kikyo was waiting for him there because she knew he would come to her.

"Inuyasha." kikyo said with an emotionless expression on her face.
"Kikyo why are you here?" he said with alert in his voice. Kikyo answered with a monotone voice, "I am here to take you to hell with me. Are you ready?" "Kikyo I told you I have decided to stay here." he said. "You have a debt to me; you owe me your life." Kikyo said slightly agitated(is that right?) "What is holding you back? Is it my reincarnation? Have you rid yourself from her?"
"No. Nothing is holding me back. I do not owe you anything it was Naraku who hurt you." inuyasha said with a defending look.

"I thought you loved me." she said. Inuyasha said, "I did love you, but you are dead and i am alive and that will not work out. I love Kagome." he walked up to Kikyo and hugged her. Kikyo saw a girl in the forest and knew that it was her reincarnation. She pulled back from the hug and kissed Inuyasha on the lips. The kiss had no passion and her action surprised Inuyasha.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

'Inuyasha came this way. I wonder why kikyo is here. I wonder if she is going to take him to hell.' she thought. 'INUYASHA.' Kagome walks up to a clearing and see's Inyasha and Kikyo hugging and then hides behind a tree but kikyo was looking towards her and then kissed Inuyasha. She felt a jerk in her heart. She was trying to fight back the tears but to no avail. They slipped down her face quietly, after a moment Inuyasha pulled back and was about to ask Kikyo what she was doing, but noticed her stare.

He turned around to see kagome crying. She looks up to see him looking wide eyed at her. "Inuyasha." kagome says just above a whisper as she turns around and runs towards the well wanting so bad just to get away from here.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Kagome's POV

'I thought that he cared for me. If he does then why does he keep going back to her. Why do I keep thinking he loves me, like I love him.' She ran as fast as her legs would carry her. Some what blindly with the tears in her eyes.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<
Inuyasha and Kikyo

"How could you do that!" Inuyasha said over his shoulder to Kikyo as he was chasing after Kagome. So badly wanting to catch her to tell her what was going onand to tell her how he felt about her. 'I want her to know that I love her not Kikyo. I love Kagome!' He had a dreamy kinda worried expression on his face while he was speeding after her.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Normal Pov

"Kagome! Kagome wait!" Inuyasha yelled out to her. She was ignoring him just trying to get to the well. 'Just get to the well, just get to the well!' she kept repeating over and over in her head.
inuyasha was right behind her. She was climbing over the lip of the well. She looks back to see Inuyasha running towards her with a sad look on his face. He yelled out, "Kagome please wait!" She started crying harder and jumped into the well.

All around her was the too familiar blue light and then she was gone.

~*~

On the other side of the well the sun was going down and she climbed out of the well.
She walked out the well house door and up the shrine steps. She walked in the door and found a note to Kagome from her mother saying that she was leaving to go visit her aunt in Kyoto and that they would bo home tomorrow morning. She put the letter down and said to herself, "Maybe I can relax if i have the house to myself for the night."

she walked upstairs and took a shower. Ten minutes later she walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around herself and she got dressed into her P.J.'s. She walked down the stairs to the living room and she sat down on the couch and turned on the T.V. She flipped through the channels and decided t put in a movie. She put in '50 First Dates', until it was over and then she got up and put a pot of water on to boil. Then she put the noodles in and then when they were ready, she served them in a bowl.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<
Fuedal Era Back at the campsite

"HENTAI!" *WHACK* "Miroku you should really stop groping her." Shippo said to the barely concious monk. "How could I not show my affections for the lovely Sango." Miroku said to the now blushing Sango. She felt another ghostly hand on her rear. *whack* Miroku now with two lumps on his head lay unconcious on the ground.

A figure was walking toward the group and then the light shown upon him to reveal a sad Inuyasha. "Hey where's Kagome, Inuyasha?" Shippo said to the lonely looking Hanyou. "She went home." he said. "Inuyasha what do you mean by went home. Did something happen between you two while you were away?" Miroku asked. "She saw me with Kikyo. She wanted to take me to Hell." Inuyahsa started. *whack* "Oww. What was that for?!" inuyasha yelped. "You baka! You made Kagome cry and go home. I hate you! Go and get her." Sango picks up the crying kitsune and rocks him to calm down. Moments later he was sleeping. "Inuyasha what happened between you and kagome?" " Like I said before, she saw me and kikyo together and kikyo asked me if I was ready to go to hell with her and I told her that I was to stay here. I gave Kikyo a goodbye hug and Kagome showed up then Kikyo kissed me. Are you happy now?! Will you just mind your own damn business!"

Miroku got up from where he layed on the ground and sat next to where Inuyasha sat. Sango still had shippo in her lap and she stated, "Did you kiss her back?" Inuyasha replied, "No I did not!" "Do you love her or do you love Kagome?" she asked. Inuyasha blushed at the thought of telling his friends that, yes, he was in love with her. 'Ofcourse I love Kagome and I told kikyo that. But does she love me too?' he was thinking when sango interrupted. "Inuyasha you need to go and get Kagome." She watched his face twist with indecisoin, " Will you just go get her already?!" Inuyasha "hmmph" and took off to the trees heading in the direction of the well. Miroku and Sango both looked at each other and sighed. "He's going to the well?" miroku asked, she answered, "Yep!"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<
Present Time Tokyo Back at the shrine

When she finished her ramen she got out her manga book and put in a CD. She was reading when a song came on that reminded her of all the times she and Inuyasha shared. ( The song is 'I'll be' by Edwin McCain)

Kagome sighed as she started to sing along with the song.

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath
Emeralds from mountains thrust toward the sky
Never revealing their depth
Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated
I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

(she gets up and puts away her book and sits back down and sighs as she continues to sing. She pictures herself being held, by Inuyasha in a tree, watching the sunset. A silent tear streams down her face unnoticed.)

I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life

Rain falls angry on the tin roof
As we lie awake in my bed
You're my survival, you're my living proof
My love is alive not dead
Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache, that hang from above

(trying to hold the tears back she walks up the stairs and listens to the rest of the song up stairs)

I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life

I've been dropped out, burned up, fought my way back from the dead
Tuned in, turned on, Remembered the things that you said

I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life."

When the song ended Kagome got up from where she sat and walked to her bed and pushed her face into her pillow and started saying, "Inuyasha I wish you were here to hold me in your arms. I love you so much. Why do you keep going to Kikyo?" the last of her words were quieter and a little muffled. Although a certain hanyou with gold eyes outside the window heard everything.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<
10 minutes before with Inuyasha

He was hopping from tree to tree wtih his demonic speed. "Kagome I'm sorry for what happened, but I love you." he muttered in a whisper. When he came out of the forest and to the well he hesitated, but he leaped into the well and came out on the other side of the well. he leaped out of the well and exited the well house and jumped into the tree beside kagome's window. He heard her saying something but she was really singing and he listened to all of the words of the song and saw that she was crying while singing the song.


'This is all my fault Kagome. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Forgive Me.' he thought and then he heard her say something when the song was over. "Inuyasha I wish you were here to hold me in your arms. I love you so much." he nearly fell out of the tree when he heard those words. " Why do you keep going to kikyo?" He decided to go tell her what he wanted to before at the well.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<
Normal POV

She was crying so hard that she didn't hear someone come into her room and close the window. But she felt someone behind her. So she tured around and looked straight into two beautiful golden orbs.

(A/N: Ooh i should so leave it right there, but i won't. Well on with the story)

"Inuyasha? W-what...are...y-you..d-doing here?" she said trying to remain calm, while wiping away the tears. "Kagome I am sorry." inuyasha said. "What about Kikyo, huh?" Kagome asked. He said, "What about her? I don't love her. She is dead and she can never love me." Kagome was so happy that he didn't love Kikyo and she jumped imto his arms and gave him a big hug but when she realized what she was doing she tried to pull away but Inuyasha hugged her tight yet gently.

He whispered into her ear, "I love you so much Kagome. I am sorry." he pulled away from her to look into her chocolate brown eyes. She started to cry agian. " I love you too, Inuyasha!" she said. Then Inuyasha pulled her chin up to his face and kissed her passionately. She returned the kiss and they were there for what seemed to be an eternity. They only pulled away to breathe.

They both laid down in Kagome's bed and went into a dreamless sleep. Kagome put her cheek on Inuyasha's chest and he wrapped his arms around her waist and they fell asleep in each others arms.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<
The next morning

Inuyasha woke up and looked down at the sleeping angel in his arms. She slowly opened her eyes. " Morning Kagome." he said while a big smile was plastered on his face. "Morning Inuyasha. Did you sleep well?" she asked. " Yes. I slept very well knowing you were by my side."
Inuyasha said whil getting up out of bed. "Well I'm glad you did. I'm going to go take a shower. You can get dressed and I'll come downstairs to make some breakfast and then we can go back to the others, okay?" She said. "Yeh sure." he said as he left the room.

~*~

Once they were all dressed and ready to go inuyash and kagome walked out of house and down the shrine steps. When they got to the well Inuyasha picked up kagome bridal style and hopped into the well and that is the start of a new relationship, together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
Well i hope you liked it. If you liked it please tell me. if you hated it reveiw and say it. I know it was mushy and full of FLUFF. The characters were very Ooc. sorry.

~Sakura~