InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What's a hanyou to do? ❯ Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/N: Hi Everyone. I'm so excited this is my first Inuyasha fanfic so please be nice to me and don't forget to R&R
 
I would like to thank GIGGLE WOMAN and kagomefan595 for helping me with this story.
 
Summary: One day Inuyasha is attacked by a demon and is sure that he will die but just before the demon kills him he is saved by a priestess named Kagome. Soon after Inuyasha recovers he discovers that not only one but four of the most powerful demon lords have supposedly fallen in love with her. It gets worst when he starts to fall in love with Kagome as well. How can he compete with the four most powerful demon lords for Kagome's affections? What's a hanyou to do?
 
Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN INUYASHA (damn it) oh well on with the story………..
 
“Talking”
 
Thought”
 
What's a hanyou to do?
 
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
 
---------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
 
It was a normal and peaceful day for Inuyasha; well it was until he was attacked by the giant snake youkai for the fun of it.
 
Inuyasha looked human but with his golden eyes and slivery hair you would think that he were a demon except that he had dog like ears that would tell you that he was hanyou. He wore a red kimono (like the one in the show) and had his most prized weapon the Tetsusaiga, a sword that was a gift to him by his late father.
 
The snake youkai on the other hand looked just like a giant red snake except his tail looked like a scorpions.
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha killing a pathetic half-breed like you shall prove to be very entertaining” laughed the snake youkai.
 
The snake youkai tired to body slam Inuyasha and hit him with his tail but Inuyasha just kept dodging him.
 
“Oh yeah well I would like to see you try it you lame excuse for a snake demon, you haven't even be able to touch me let a lone attack me” smirked Inuyasha
 
“You shall pay dearly for that comment hanyou” hissed the snake youkai and aimed his scorpion like tail at Inuyasha and released a large needle at him.
 
Inuyasha easily dodged the large needle without any effort.
 
“Don't tell me that's the best you can do, a human has better aim than you” stated Inuyasha.
 
“What makes you think I was trying to hit you” smirked the snake youkai.
 
Just as Inuyasha was about to question him the needle released a toxic gas that had Inuyasha having trouble to breathe.
 
Damn, I'm in trouble now I can hardly breathe and my body is start to go numb now, how am I going to get out of this one” while Inuyasha was trying to think of a way to get out of the toxic gas the snake youkai was preparing to attack him.
 
---------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
Elsewhere a young girl by the name of Kagome was picking herbs for an injured man in her village.
 
She was training to become the next priestess of the village after Kaede, who has been training her, steps down from being the village priestess.
 
Kagome had waist length ebony black hair and chocolate brown eyes. She is wearing a red and white priestess robes (like the one Kaede wears on the show).
 
Kagome was starting to get really pissed off for not been able to find the last herb that she needed.
 
“Now were the hell is it …… ah there it is” Kagome said to herself as she picked the few leafs of the herb.
 
She was about to head back to the village when she felt the presence of a demonic aura. When she turned around she saw a gas coming from a clear not to far away from her.
 
 
That can't be good, better go and check it out, its a good thing I brought my bow and arrows with me” and with that Kagome dropped her basket, which had the herbs in it, and raced to the clearing, while getting her bow ready.
 
---------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
 
Meanwhile Inuyasha was having a hard time dogging the snake youkai's attack.
 
Then without warning the snake youkai used his tail, which had another needle in it, to slash Inuyasha in his stomach. The force of the attack sent Inuyasha flying backwards towards the trees. Wasting no time the snake youkai shot another needle at Inuyasha hitting him below his right shoulder, which it then released the poison into his body, and pinning him to the tree.
 
“Now you die half-demon” and with that the snake youkai lunged at Inuyasha for a finally attack.
 
Well I guess this is it, Goodbye cruel world, I guess it would be too much to ask for someone to save” wished Inuyasha as the snake youkai got closer.
 
But just before the snake youkai reaches Inuyasha, it looked like Inuyasha'a prays were answered, as an arrow with a pink glow came out of nowhere and pierced the snake youkai in head, which killed him. The arrow also seemed to have cleaned the air as well.
 
Being able to finally breathe, Inuyasha, with the last of his strength, pulled the needle from his shoulder and fell to the ground but just before he blacked out he saw a figure of a woman running towards him.
 
Who is that? Was she the one who saved me?” Before he could asked he blacked out.
 
---------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
 
Kagome had finally reached clearing too see a giant snake youkai attacking someone. The gas was like a fog so she could not really see who it was that was being attacked but clear enough to make out the snake youkai.
 
Without another thought Kagome automatically reached for her arrow and fired it at the snake youkai's head just as it was about to attack the person.
 
“Come on, hit the mark” said Kagome as she released the arrow, prying it would hit its target. It did. Not only did it hit the snake youkai's head but it also seemed to purify the air around the clearing. Which was good since now she could go and help who ever it was that was injured.
 
After the air was breathable, she ran through the clearing until she finally reached the injured person. As she finally reached the injured person she stopped and stared in awe as she was taken back the injured person's appearance. Whoever she was expecting to find, he was not it.
 
Is he a demon? No he has dog ears, so does that mean his a hanyou?” Kagome ponder over this like taking another look of the injured hanyou. She gasped as she soon discovered the injury to his right shoulder.
 
What am I do just standing here hanyou or not he needs my help” with that thought Kagome quickly kneeled in front of him and helped him onto her back.
 
When she was finally able stand up without him falling off, she quickly headed in the direction of her village.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A/N: Ok that's chapter1 done. Please let me know what you think about it and don't forget to R&R please so I know what you think about it and anyone that has a constructive idea for my story please let me know through the reviews or email.
 
Bye for now.