InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What's Hogwarts? ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Okay People Harry/Kagome Won. So everyone who liked Malfoy/Kagome then tough luck ya should have voted. The polls are now closed! On with the chapter. Sorry for the long wait, I got alittle side tracked. It's all my neighbors fault if you want to blame someone. He's so annoying! Oh yeah and um......Sorry for the shortness of it, that's becuase I'm going to Hershey Park tomorrow!


********Last Chapter****************************************************

'It can't be that bad.' I thought before stepping into the room filled with gloomy, depressed kids.

**************************Chapter 10**********************************


The dungeon was decorated with cauldrons that were up to my waist. Everyone in there looked either ready to dig their graves, or pee in their pants. It doesn't look like anyone wanted to be here. Our class mostly consisted of Gryffindors and RavenClaws.


I turned to Hermione and was going to say something, but the slam of the dungeon door came to my ears.

"Everyone turn you attention to me. I am, as most of you know, professor Snape." A man with black, oily, unruly hair said. He was situated at the front of the class and eyed us all one by one. I could tell it made Neville nervous along with others.

"We are going to start where we left off from last year." He said as he pointed his wand toward the black board behind him. Instructions began to appear on the board and Hermione got started, as did everyone else.

'Great, now what do I do' I thought as I looked at what everyone else was doing. A lot of other people looked as lost as I was, but probably was better than me.

The instructions looked easy enough, but I wished they labeled the bottle of ingredients. "Ugh.............they could have at least told me which bottle is which" I said annoyed.

Hermione looked at me and started giggling, trying to muffle it.

"Miss Higurashi, come over here." Professor Snape said or rather commanded. I slowly walked over to him, noticing all the eyes watching me.

When I was in front of him he said, "I know you haven't been here before, and Professor Flitwick informed me about your special abilities." He said 'special abilities' as if it were poison on his tongue.

'I hope I survive this class.' I thought nervously.

I shot a quick glance to Harry and the others. They were sneaking glances at me too, in hopes that they wouldn't get caught,

Unfortunately the glances were not short enough because Professor Snape said, "Your friends won't be able to help you here. I will not treat you any different than the other students, you'll be wise to remember that." he sneered in a very un-teacher like manner.

I heard some snickers from the back, but decided just to brush it off and ignore it. I had been quiet every since he asked me to come up to the front of the class.

"Do you know anything about potions?" he asked me as if I were a 5 year old who couldn't understand very much. I knew some things about potions from Kaede. Most of them were healing, but some were curses for battle.

"Yes, I have learned potions form an old friend of mine, t hey were mostly healing potions." I said hotly. I know it wasn't the best thing to do to a professor, but he was starting to piss me off.

He looked at me disbelieving me. "Fine, The make me a potio of light. You drink it and it'll make you glaw for at least 5 minutes.

'This is too easy.' I thought as he letme use the cauldron right on front of me. I had learned this a long tim ago from Kaede. I wanted to learn it becuase whenever we had to sleep in a dark wet cave there usually bats, and I used it to scare them off.

I couple of minutes later and I was done. At the end I held up the bright blue liquid in the oddly shaped bottle to Professor Snape.

He looked it over and handed it back to me, "It looks alright, but now for the final test. Drink it." He simply said. I personally think t hat he was just annoyed that I gotit right.

'Well here goes nothing.' I thought as I chugged the liquid down.

At first nothing happened, and Professor Snape was just smirking, but as soon as the smirk came it faded as a wave of delight flooded over me and I started glowing brightly a light electric blue, the same kind that appeared when I did magic.

At first the glow was so bright that everyone in the room had to turn away from the bright light, but after like 5 seconds it died down to an angelic glow.

Everyone in the room was speachless. Well they were until this kidsi nthe back of the room stated, "Whoa"

Professor Snape looked at me and gave a grunt and a nod that I guessed meant premission to l eave. As soon as I walked back to my cauldron class was over. All of us filed out in an orderly fashion and I met up with the gang.

I was still glowing an angelic blue, but I hoped it would be over before we got to wherever we were going. "You look like an angel." I heard the comment from Harry. I felt my cheeks get warm and the smile on the rest of the peoples faces tlkd me they were trying not to laugh, but Harry on the other hand looked like he was in a tranze.

We continued walking, Hermione leading us, then someone asked. "Where are we going? Are we there yet??"

"Ummmmm.....................Where are we going I heard Ginny ask.

"Don't you guys every look at your schedule?" Hermione asked. Each of us looked at one another and shrugged.

"No, because we always follow you anyway." I heard George say.

I could tell that cleary got Hermione annoyed, but she tried to ignore him, she probably was all worked up from what happened this morning.

"Anyway, Were going to Lunch in the Great Hall. The owls are probably already there because they didn't show up to give us the mail this morning." She said.

"Oh...." was the only thing that was said, as we continued on.

*************************The Great Hall********************************


'Lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ODEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I thought excitedly.

We were all seated at one of the long tables and looked ansiously at our plates. Everyone called out the name of what they wanted to eat and 'POOF' there it was.

I stopped glowing on the way here, it was fun.

"Hey guys mails here!!" I heard Harry say. All of us looked up and sure enough there were Millions of owls, so many that you couldn't even see the ceiling.

Packages were being thrown from the sky and one of them landed neatly on front of Ron. He opended it up excitedly, but frowned at pushed the box aside.

"What's in it?" I asked curious to find out what it had been

"A MAROON sweater." He said grumpily.

"It's not even Christmas yet and she gives me a MAROON sweater." He continued, from the looks of it he did not like maroon.

"Um...........okay..." I said turning my attention to what the others got. All the owls left until there was one left.

I hadn't gotten anything, and I didn't expect to either. Well at least I thought I wouldn't get anything. For the only owl left came down to me and it was holding a thin package with a letter attached to it.

It left it on front of me, gave a hoot, and flew off. Harry, Hermione, Ginny, The twins, and Ron were looking at me expectantly. I just looked down at the package.

"Well are you gonna open it anytime soon?" Fred asked.

"I guess so," I said as I took off the note first and read it aloud, becuase I knew they were gonn ask anyway.

Dear Kagome,


Your friends from the past came to the future and wanted to talk to you, but your weren't there. So I found one of there Wizard thingy cameras and took a picture of them! Isn't that great!

Now if your look at the picture you can actually SEE and TALK to them! Inuyasha seemed a little funny, Sango and Miroku, well they aren't getting along to well and Miroku sports a new bruise on both cheeks. Have fun at Hogwarts!


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOX
Love,
Higurashi Family


I closed the letter up. 'I don't want to see Inuyasha.' I thought sourly about all the things he lead me to believe. I can't believe that jerk. I really wanted to see Miroku and Sango, but I couldn't stand to see them and not being there with them.

"Come on open it!! If it was an enchanted Camera then you can talk to them, well if their there." Hermione said excitedly.

"Okay," I said unsure. I made up my mind and opened the package to see 4 smiling faces. Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, and..................................................................Sessho umaru?!?!?!

"What!?!?!" I said out loud well, a little too loud. The people at the table looked at me strangely

"What's wrong Kagome?" I heard them ask. I wasn't lisenting and didn't even bother to answer.

Okay what is goiing on here?!? I was gone for like 2 weeks and they suddenly have Sesshoumaru the Demon Lord of the West. THen all the people in the piucture dissappeared.

I looked over the picture again, and stopped because I heard a voice calling out and a picture forming.

"Hi Kagome! I miss you so much!!!!" I heard an all to familiar voice fill my ears. It was Sango! I felt tears well up in my eyes, but they didn't fall.

"Sango is that really you!!" I already knew the answer, but I wanted to make sure.

"Of course, Hold on while I get Miroku and the others!" She went away, but I knew she'd be back.

"Who was that??" I heard Harry ask as I put down the picture waiting.

"That was my dear friend Sango" I said smiling and sad smile.

"What did the note mean about the past and the future." Hermione asked, that question got all their attention.

'Should I tell them?...................................................................... .. um........maybe later.' I thought.

"My mom likes to talk in a funny way, what she really meant was my friends from a long time ago came back to say hi." I said I was an ace liar.

"Okay, that was weird though," She said, I don't think she was convinced, maybe I wasn't as good as I liar as I thought.

Suddenly my picture came to life again. It was Sango, Miroku, I could see what my mom meant about the bruises, Inuyasha, and Sesshoumaru.

"Okay, before you guys say anything, What is Sesshoumaru-sama doing here?!?" I asked the people in the picture.

"Um......Lady Kagome after you um.......... went away Sesshoumaru wanted to thank you for taking care of Rin, but he got sidetracked and started helping us find the rest of the jewel." Miroku answered sheepishly, while Sesshoumaru glared.

'Wait........Oh no! What did I do with the jewel!?!?!?!' I thought frantically.

"Lady Kagome, I would like to thank you for taking care of Rin a long time ago, Thank You," The demon Lord said.

"Your welcome Sesshomaru-sama," I said as formly as I could without trying to sound nervouse about the jewel that I apparently didn't have.

"You got the jewel?" I heard the obnoxious person in the back yell, I'll give you one guess.......If you Chose Inuyasha then you correct! You just won the lottery!!

"Wouldn't you like to know." I sneered in the same manner that Professor Sanpe did to me.

"You wench, just get back here and give us the jewel and help us look for more!" Inuyasha barked just like the stupid mutt he is.

"Inuyasha!! That's no way to treat Kagome it's your fault she left anyway!" I heard an enraged scream from Sango.

"WELL IT WAS HER FAULT THE JEWEL BROKE!" I heard Inuyasha yell louder. I had to cover my hand on the picure to muffle the sound. It sounded alot like cursing and somehow I don't think the teachers would appreciate it.

"Well Excuse me! Why don't you get the corpse you 'love' and ask her to help you, becuase I'm not giving you any part of the jewel! Tough luck. You chose who you wanted to be with, and obviously chose the wrong choice." I said hotly.

Everyone at the table was staring at me, with looks of curiosity written cleary across their face. No one was talking. Not even the people in the picture.

"You'll have to excuse my HALF-brother for his mistakes and the ones he IS going to make in the future." I heard sesshoumaru say breaking the silence.

I took a deep breath in and heaved a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry Sango, Miroku, and Sesshoumaru, but I have to get to class, I'll talk to you later," I said and was about to pu the picture away, but I stopped and turned to Inuyasha.

"I hope you are satisfied. You made a wrong decision and now you have to pay the consequences of it." I said darkly and put it in my shoulder bag hanging from my Right shoulder and connecting to the purse on my left side.

'Great First the Inuyasha, Then the missing jewel, and probably now people will start asked what had happened. Just great.' I thought sarcastically.

'This is not my day!' I thought as I turned back to the curious and baffled people at my table.

********************************************************************** *****

PLEASE REVIEW!!!! TELL ME WHAT YA THINK!!!!!