InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where the Wind Blows ❯ Where the Wind Blows ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi.
 
This was written for the IY Captions community at LiveJournal. The prompt was “I am the wind” (http://kriscynical.deviantart.com/art/I-Am-the-Wind-27064498) by KrisCynical and the requirement was that it be a drabble (300 words or less).
 
 
Title: Where the Wind Blows
Author: doggieearlover
Type: Canon (after Chapter 281 but before Chapter 370)
Rating: T
Characters: Kagura, Sesshomaru
Word Count: 300
Summary: Sesshomaru happens across Kagura attacking one of Naraku's golems. What is that woman up to?
 
 
 
Where the Wind Blows
 
“Take that!” Kagura yelled as she flourished her fan across her, her angry red eyes never leaving the target. After completing the upsweep across her left shoulder, she continued, “And that!” as she swept back in the other direction.
 
“I. Don't. Care. That. You. Are. One. Of. His. Golems,” she fumed as she continued to attack her opponent.
 
Sesshomaru landed nearby, curious to the outcome of Kagura's attack on Naraku. However, it only took him a moment to realize that it was one of the vile hanyou's hideous dolls.
 
Not bothering to unsheathe either sword, he approached. “You know that is not Naraku.”
 
“No, but he swears he makes these things as his exact double.” She continued to flick her fan at the object of her hatred.
 
“So what are you trying to prove?” he asked as he watched pieces of clothing continue to be cut away.
 
“All of those body remakes, and tentacles, that awful eye in his chest. I have a theory,” Kagura answered as she worked to remove the last few pieces of the garments the golem was dressed in.
 
“And what would that be?” the inuyoukai asked as he observed her handiwork.
 
One more sweep of her fan and the last piece of clothing fell away. “I knew it!” she shouted.
 
Sesshomaru just stared in amazement. “Are you certain these golems are an exact duplicate?”
 
“He swears they are. That explains it! Why he keeps trying to reform his body - and everything! I thought he was trying to get rid of his heart, but that's not it at all!”
 
“It does explain some of his actions, including trying to absorb this Sesshomaru.”
 
He didn't want your power, he wanted your…
 
They both fell silent and stared in wonder at the Naraku golem that had no dick.