InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whisper of Dreams ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

He was a simple man and learned to take enjoyment in simple pleasures. Summer had always been his favorite time of year. Warm weather, sunshine and, oh my, the girls, what's not to love? The girls of summer were all pleasing to his lecherous eye but if he had to claim his favorite summer girls, it would be the ones who wore the short summer dresses. The summer was the only time he wasn't pleased with the life he led the other months of the year.
 
Instead, he longed to be like the wind. He wanted to have the ability to touch beautiful faces and caresses their bodies gently. He could imagine stroking their legs and lifting the hems of the light summer frocks to reveal silky under things. If he were the wind, he could run his fingers through their hair, turning it into a cloud around their angelic faces. The wind could weave around the lithe bodies, holding them close in its billowing embrace. His touch would be cool and welcome, a thing of joy and pleasure. He could take them on a whirlwind of pleasure at night, leaving with the sunrise on the gentlest of breezes. If only he could be like the wind…
 
But he finds himself grounded, fated to be only a man. Instead, he has to be content on his park bench, watching the girls stroll by, praying for a breath of air.