InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who Do You Want? ❯ Her Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Don't own it, don't profit by it.
 
Genre: Angst, poetic
Code: Inu/Kag, Inu/Kik
Rating: K+
Feedback: Yes, please, it encourages me to continue writing and what my readers feel about my stories is important to me.
 
Note: I know which girl it is, do you?
 
Who Do You Want?
 
So we have this moment again, where I can almost touch you. If I close my eyes, it's like there's no one else but us. And then you're gone, off to see her. Leaving me again. Leaving me alone. And I wonder… if my eyes are like hers. Do you see me, or are we the same to you? Just because she's got my soul, she's got you and I've got nothing, I don't have you anymore. She has your heart. All I ever did was love you. Right from the start, I saw a beauty inside you. So InuYasha, go and leave me once again. I'll be here waiting; I'll be at your side when it all ends.
 
I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry I cried. I'm sorry I can't just give up, can't just lie down and die. Can you ever forgive me… for not being that girl? And just for living, just for being in this world? You're holding her close now, forgetting me again. She makes me look weak and hungry for you. And now I know when I let you go, you don't see me anymore.
 
I woke up without you, my heart down on the ground and now I am everything you turned away from. And she is everything you turned away from. Maybe you don't love her; maybe you don't love me. Maybe it's all a game: we're just your fantasy. But still I'll be waiting, still I'll be cold without you. I'm not so selfish now, I can let you go and when you turn to me I'll put on a show. I just wanted to be soft for you, just wanted to be weak. Wanted you to hold me, protect me, hear you speak.
 
So I'll beg your forgiveness, though you betrayed me, too. As I fall forever, I pray only for you. And when you're looking in my eyes again, it will be her eyes, too. So I hope you can find me, I hope I remember, I want only to be one with you.
 
Fìn.