InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who Killed My Twin ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter three

By Kagome and Kirra

Disclaimer: Don't own Inuyasha

"Stupid says''

Kagome: Do you want to go first Kirra?

Kirra: No

Open mouth tries to think of something and caught a fly and choked on it.

Kirra does the Heimlich maneuver on Kagome

Cough, cough out came the fly Kagome: ewe, yeck deafly doesn't like shoe fly pie,

Kirra:?

Kagome: You didn't have any of the pie that we ate in Amish country, did you?

Kirra: No

Kagome 0_o

Kirra: Lets start the story now

Kagome: Okay

Story Time

The images of their death arose in her head, as once again she saw their lifeless bodies. Her sister neck cut in half, her once beautiful dark silk hair covered in her blood.

She then saw a man with long brown hair, holding onto a sword. Then man reached down to grabbed Kikyo's part of the Shikon Jewel.

After he grabbed it, he clenched it in his right hand. Kagome's dream fade as a new one came into her mind. She saw the ambassador from Russian and his wife standing against the wall. She turned and saw the brown hair man, sliced through three bodyguards to get to the Ambassador and his wife.

She then heard a cry from the wife as she holds her son closely to her chest. Then the husband stood in front of his wife and son trying to protect them, but it was his turn to get sliced across his neck. When that happen the blood spread everywhere.

Both the wife and son clenched each other together. The next thing Kagome saw was the man again stalking both the wife and the son.

But before Kagome could see anything else, She woke up with a jerk. Her blood ran cold as She tried to forget what She just saw. She was sweating and had tears running down her face. She looked around her room.

Her room was girlie and the other half was tomboyish stuff. Kagome had a bunch of dolls that were made out of glass. Her favorite doll was a simple priestess, who had two bracelets on each of her wrist.

She also had a sword on her left hip, a bow and arrows on her back. The priestess was a hanyou, she was a half-dog demon. Her mother was a priestess, and her father was a great lord demon.

Her feature was, She had silver hair, two dog-ears that were behind a red and blue headband. The dolls name was Midorike. She then looked at another doll that was next to it that she keeps because it was the doll that Kikyo had played with when they were gowning up.

That doll was a priestess name Tsubaki her clothes were more fancier than Midorike and that is why Kikyo like her.

Kagome continue to stare at the two dolls until her cell phone start to do the Mexican hats dance ring. [^_^]

Kagome dropped to the ground and grab her purse where her cell phone was. She grabbed it and pushes the little green button, to answer the phone.

"Hello'' said Kagome as She got up to sit at the foot of her bed.

"Hey Kag, where in the hell are you.'' Asked an annoyed Inuyasha on the other land.

Kagome turned around and looked at her digital clock, it said 8: 05 am.

`oh, shit' thought Kagome as she jumped up from where She was at the foot of her bed.

"Hey Kag, are you still there?'' said Inuyasha

"Yea, I am'' said Kagome as she roamed through her closer

"Where in the hell are you.'' Said a mad Inuyasha over the phone

"My room, where I'm having vision of the people who be assassinate, gah, quit bugging me, I get there when I do Bye'' said Kagome pushing the end call button as she still roamed, through her closet.

She found some clothes and put them on. The were black pants, and black Shirt, She put them on. She put on her freaking red toe socks on and her military boots on.

She then steps out of her room to go a check up on Miroku. But when she did found out that he was not in his room. `;Oh, yes, he had to go to a special meeting today' thought as she reminded where he was going to do.

Kagome grabbed her keys and went outside the house. She then went into her Saturn , and drove to work, as she drove, her radio was on the news, and the announcer was saying something about the princess of England had came for a world conversation about terrors.

"Princess Rin landed in the San Francisco's airport this morning. In her mother place Princess Rin shall talk to the long term govern Sango Hiraikotsu shall meet''

`That great' thought statically Kagome as she put in her Linkin Park CD and started jammed to it. Kagome pulled into the parking lot, to find a mad Inuyasha standing in front of her parking space. She then parked and turned off her car.

She then step out of her car, and walked past Inuyasha. The only just enrages him so more.

"Hey bitch, stop ignore me.'' Said enrage Inuyasha

Kagome stopped and turned around really fast and said to him "Inuyasha I am not in the mood''

"Well you not going to be in the foul mood, because the captain want to see us.'' Said a happy smirk Inuyasha

"Fine, what ever'' said Kagome turning back around and headed toward the captain's office.

"Higurashi, Fremont'' yelled Myoga as Kagome's hand was about to touch the doorknob.

"Here'' said Kagome as she stepped into the captain office

"What up flea.'' Said Inuyasha as he followed Kagome

Myoga ignored the flea comment and said to Inuyasha and Kagome to "Sit''

Both Inuyasha and Kagome followed that order, once they were seating in their seat, Myoga started to speak.

"I want you two to the world conversation party.''

"What!!'' said Inuyasha

"ORO'' said Kagome [could not help it]

"I want you two to go to the world conversation and watch out for the govern's daughter and Queen Elizabeth daughter.'' Said Myoga

"But. But'' said Inuyasha

"Don't worry, Miroku is already watching the govern daughter. I just want you to go.'' Said Myoga

"Fine'' said both Inuyasha and Kagome at the same time, when they both did that the blush and looked away.

"The party starts at 8:00 and it is a formal dinner so dress nicely.'' Said Myoga

"What ever.'' Said Kagome stepped out of captain Myoga's office

"Fine'' said Inuyasha as he followed her.

{End of chapter]

REVIEW PLEASE!!!