InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why me ❯ Why me ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Why Me
 
 
 
 
 
It was Friday 13 every excited to go to the movies and see that new scary movie" When Vampires Go Black" Im mean everybody was excited except Kagome she couldnt go because her mama said she dont think it appropriate for her to see it. Kagome thought to herself ;''Why me, why of all people should I be the only one who cant see the movie..."this is so lame."
"Mama please,please,please ,please,PLEASE"
"No Kagome no child of mine is gonna watch a movie with vampires going black"
" Mama were you ever cool"
"Do you want to be stuck in you room the whole weekend"
" She get on my dang nerves" she whistpered
" Excuse me...what you say?"
" Nothing I was talking to myself"
" Thats what I thought"
" Whateva"
" Your dismissed"
So she goes to her room and eyeballing with tear. Until she cried herself to sleep. When she woke up there was a sexxcc vampire looking ova her admireing her curves. He had this silver her and amber brown eyes. And this bright red caprise shorts and a red tee.
"Umm excuse you can I help you?"
"Hummummumm I say you a sexxc one is all mortal girls this fine?"
" Thanks for the compliment but can I get some space?"
" Oh my fault ma...whats yo name?"
"Kagome"
"Kaaagooomee a perfect name for a perfect girl"
"Can I help you....
Psssshhhhh
" who that by my window"
" Koga"
"And"
" Hojo"
" And thats my dog miroku"
"Wut it do bret"
" Nutting much..you gone share this delicious one?"
" Oh dis one aint for me to eat this my girl right hera."
"Do I get a little say in this?"
" No but you can have this Neckle so you can never forget....Kagome"
"O, thanks"
"AAAWWW Yasha man you getting soft"
"Wut ever man, ya'll just made cuz she look better than ya'll gurls"
"Yeah right"all
"A Kagome you wont to come with me or cry here."
"Well my mama mostly sleep,but I would be a fool.Leave tha house with some Vampires."
"So your smarter than most."
" Yeah know it."
"Look, I swear on the red moon, that I wont hurt you."
"I don't care if you swear on tha blue moon"
"can't"
" Anyway, I'm not going."
" Sorry sexxcc, lifes to short to stay at home."
"The only way I'm leaven this house,is if I'm draged out."
"Wut if you fly out."
With out warning he grabed kagome and fluw out her window. While in the air kagome holds on for dear life, Praying he dose drope her.When she finally loosen up,and looked down she saw another world. UP in the sky, like nothing she ever seen before. They finally landed in a cave, it was cold and wet. Kagome saw other vampires,hanging, woching her. She felt like fresh meat, and was most likly saw as such. Why her, Why couldn't she be in her bed or at the movies. Life was a cure game,one she didn't wont to play. When they landed, kagome was taken to a warmer part of the cave, she saw dead bodies, and some that were beging feed on.
"You scared."
" Wut you think"
"Don't worry" He said then swippered in her ear,"I'll protect you."
" I heard that"
"Your point is"
"A Inuyasha, Why don't you give us that girl and well let you pass."
"If you think, I'm goin let you talk to me like that. Cuz my papaz goen, huf you got another thing coming."
"You wont to talk big cuz your girl here"
" A yasha,let beat them down and get somthing to eat. Shoot I'm hongry."
"Kogua always thinking bout food."
"Well he anit the only one, you got this girl so close and yet so far away."
" Let my guess we goin fight them."
"Well I anit backen down for nobody"
One thing lead to another and they fought kagome just standing there until someone grabed her and she screamed. Causeing everyone to look back and see she was gone. Well everyone who was standing any way.
"O, hell no. No ones taken her way, I haven't even marked her yet."
"Come on crying wont get her back."
"Yeah, tha sooner you tap that tha sooner we can eat."
"Sorry, I'm not like you. Plus I can tell she tha one."
Mean while Kagome was in another part of the cave, wondering why she had to be tha one in this mess. Normally it was some dum blond girl, who scream and fall and even though she has more than enough time to get away. She sittes there and screams until he killes her. Now I don't know about some, but Kagome wasn't going to go down like that.
"So wut you me for?"
"Your boyfriend."
"He's not my boyfriend, I don't even know him."
"Yes, but he was going to..." He was cut off by Inuyasha and his crew. They went in and did some remodleing with our mistory mans face. WHEN they were done they saw it was Jaken, trien to help his master.(Fluffy, don't tell him I said that.^_^ ')Once it was over tha guys left inuyahsa alone with his girl.
"Sorry bout all this."
"Why, it was more fun than sitting in my room."
" So you wont to be my girl."
"Can I get to know you first."
"Well do you wont to date another vampire."
"No, then let me mark you to keep it that way"
"Well it hurt."
"No, not really."
" Sorry, I'll pass"
"To bad I'm going to do it any way."
Inuyasha pushed her down and leaned in to bit her neck.When tha neckle started to glow and pushed him back.Kagome was stunned, but Inuyasha just smiled.
"I knew you were tha one"
"Tha one for what?"
"You find out later, cuz I got to get you home the suns coming up."
They'd make it just in time, but before inuyasha left he kissed kagome softly one tha lips . Then licked his when he pulled away.
"Why did you come to get me"
"To make you mine"
"Yeah right, you would have tired somthing by now."
"I got a kiss"
"But you wont more."
"Yeah, well as long as you have that neckles your mine."
"Then I'll take it off."
" Good luck with that"
" A Inuyasha if I let you mark me is it forever?"
"No"
"Then okay."
"Okay wut."
"You can mark me."
"I don't have tha time"
"It's only 4 in tha morning you have time. Unless you don't wont me."
"Fine" Was all he said as he pulled her close to him. After he moved her hair out of tha way and started sucking on her neck. Kagome tried to cover her mouth, so no one would hear.Until he bit her and she screamed with lust and pain. Suddenly she saw that her mother was holding her, and asking if she had a bad dream.
The next day kagome walked in her class with everyone (girls) giggling about something. Someone grabed her from behinded, and kissed her neck.
"Sorry bout last night, I didn't mean to bit you so hard."
"Then it wasn't a dream."
"Nope, and that mean your mine."
As kagome looked around she hear other ask,
"Why not me."
She smiled and thought why me.