InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Willow ❯ Willow 4 (NC-17) ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
If you don't like lemons, skip this chapter. After I complete the story, I'll be rewriting without lemons for those of us who are a little more innocent.


Inuyasha awoke to find willow lying beside him. She was absently playing with hhis ears, giggling softly as they twitched.
"What are you doing?" he mumbled, trying to hide how much he enjoyed the sensation.
"Couldn't sleep," was all she would say as she stopped what she was doing to snuggle against him. He instinctively wrapped his arms around her.
Without warning, Willow tilted her head up to look at Inuyasha. She lightly kissed him, letting her lips linger o­n his. His eyes were wide with shock and he nervously kissed her back.
"What are you...," he was silenced by her mouth against his.
"Inuyasha, I wanted to tell you, butI didn't know how. Maybe I could just show you how I feel," Willow nibbled at his jawline and down his neck. His shivered with pleasure, unsure if he should be doing this, but unable to stop.
The hanyou took in everything. Her hair smelled like wild flowers, the o­nes that sprung from her tears. He ran his finger tips through her silky hair and down her shoulders. Her skin was soft and smooth beneath his. Her lips were almost sugary, he could taste the cherries she was always eating. He looked into the emerald embers that were her eyes and saw a fire of love and passion just beneath the surface. Willow's heart beat wildly in time with his and it was almost too much to bear.
Finally, he gave in. Inuyasha kissed her softly at first and then more passionately. The more he tried to hold back, the more he realized how much he wanted, even loved this girl. he tried to untie the kimono she was wearing, but she gently slapped away his his hands.
"Not yet," she smirked. Willlow untied his haori. She slid her hands along his chest and down his waist, smirking as Inuyasha wimpered in pleasure. She finally, let him untie her kimono, revealing her well formed body. Her skin was smooth to the touch and felt almost o­n fire.
He trembled slightly as she planted small wet kisses down his chest and blew o­n the trail of moisture she'd left behind. Willow, gently untied his hakamas and pulled them off, leaving them both completely naked.
For a moment they just laid there, enjoying the feel of their bodies against each other. Then Willow continued her assault o­n his body, savagely kissing every inch of his body. As she worked her way back to his mouth, he grabbed a hold of her and turned her o­n her back so that he was o­n top.
"Now what'd you go and do that for?" she asked coyly.
He didn't answer, o­nly kissing her lips as if it was the last kiss they'd ever share. he let his hands explore her body, a little at a time. He caressed her ample breasts and smiled as she moaned in pleasure. Her whole body quivered as he ran his claws lightly down her stomach, stopping just short of her pussy. He hesitated for a moment, and decided to continue since they'd already come this far. He slid o­ne finger into her and she gasped, trying to old back a loud moan.
Inuyasha kissed her, exploring her mouth as his fingers explored other areas. He slid two fingers in and out, slowly at first, but faster and faster. She bucked against his hand, pulling wildly o­n his hair.
"I...Inu...yasha," she cried as she came. He could take no more, he had to have her. As heh positioned himself over her, he remembered being told o­nce that it would hurt her her first time. He started to get up, but she held him tightly to her.
"Just where do you think you're going?" she said mischievously.
"I don't want to hurt you," he said quietly. without warning, Willow pulled him into her. She bit her lip to keep from crying out, but the pain was quickly replaced by indescibable pleasure.
Inuyasha slid easily in and out of her. He groaned in pleaseure as every nerve stood o­n end.
"Willow," he whispered, searching despereately for something to hold o­n to. He settled o­n her hips and lost all sense of control as she rocked against him. He slammed into her faster and faster, unable to stop for anything.
Waves of pleasure came crashing over them and they both cried out. Inuyasha collapsed beside Willow, who was smiling warmly at him.
"Have fun?" she asked. He tried to answer but the words wouldn't come. He was still in shock, hardly even abe to move. He shook his head slightly and grinned.
"Inuyasha?" Willow kissed his lips ever so slightly.
"What?" he asked, almost afraid of what she might say after all this.
"I love you," nestled against him. He smiled, noticing how perfectly she fit, snuggled up next to his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, thankful just for her presence.
"I love you too," he whispered, just as they both drifted off to sleep.

Inuyasha sat up with a start. Willow was sitting against the wall next to him. She was fast asleep with her head against his shoulder. He gently lifted her head and carried her back to the mat.
He was about to get up when Willow's hand shot out and grabbed his. her breathing was erratic and she tossed restlessly in her sleep.
"Inuyasha," she mumbled. Inuyasha shook her gently to wake her.
"Are you okay?" he asked as she opened her eyes. She nodded, still shaking.
"Just a bad dream," she muttered. Suddenly she smiled
"One of those things that lurk in the dark recesses of your mind. Everyone has them right?" she turned and walked out the door, oblivious to his worried stare.
Inuyasha followed the girl from a good distance. She walked to the edge of the village, to the woods and kept going. Willow finally stopped when she reached a small stream. She sat o­n a fallen tree at the edge of it with her feet dangling in the water. Tears slid in a river down her cheeks and dripped into the water below.
The hanyou had the urge to go and take her in his arms, to wipe away her tears, but he wasn't even supposed to be there. He decided to let her be and went back to village. Miroku and Sango were already outside, waiting for him.
"Where's Willow?" Sango asked, fearing the worst when she saw the expression o­n Inuyasha's face.
"She down by the stream. I'd be there too, but I don't think she wants me there," he answered.
"And what have you two been up to?"



Sorry I have to stop, but I'm in the middle of something. I'll finish later