InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yamagata college ❯ Make ups and break ups ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter 6. "Make-ups and Break-ups"

Kagome and Inu Yasha worked it out, and Inu Yasha explained everything that had gone on between Kikyo and him, well...at least that what he told her. The days passed and they began to flirt more and more, like falling back in love again. Things were starting to be normal again. Everyone was happy at the moment, but Kikyo.

Everytime Kagome had to go to art, she wanted to ditch, but was forced by Sango. Kikyo sneered at Kagome whenever she got the chance to look, *Ignore her ignore her ignore her ignore her...* is what she kept saying to herself. It was feeling like Highschool, as if she were the smart nerd, and Kikyo was the bully.

After class, Kagome rushed out of the class like it was a pool and she was drowning in it.

"Kagome-chan...are you going to do this EVERYtime we go to art?" Sango cocked an eyebrow.

"N-no...well yeah...but hey, look on the bright side, it's good exercise?" Kagome pulled a smile.

"Well well well..." Kikyo came up to her and grinned widely, "if it isn't Kagome, the little artist...you really draw well."

"uhh th-thanks.." Kagome mumbled smiling.

Sango, however, scowled at the intruder, "What do YOu want tHis time." she cupped her hips.

Kikyo gave her a sarcastic look, "uuh. I was JUst complimenting Kagome."

"Well you attitude tells otherwise." Sango retorted.

"What. IS your PRoblem??" Kikyo rolled her eyes, "geez, can't someone be nice ArounD here?"

"Funny, I coming from you."

Kikyo glared back at Sango, then moved closer to her with squinted eyes, "...you know what."

"What." Sango glared back.

"Eh eh eh..." Kagome pretended to cough, she was signaling Sango drawing a line across her throat and making an expression.

"Hm."Sango glanced once more at at Kikyo then went to Kagome's side, "I have better things to do at the moment, your lucky this time...but not the next."

"What. Ever." Kikyo stated.

*************

"Oh god Oh jesus oh christ oh lord oh-"

"KAGOME!!"

"Huh!! what?" she jumped.

"Relaxx...." Koji calmed, "whatever it is I'm sure it's not that bad."

"Yeah but..." she tangled her fingers.

"but what? just chill." Rin smiled at her.

"No...it's just that....Kikyo is giving me the cold shoulder."

Rin dropped her essay quickly giving a big breath out and turning to Kagome, "she what?"

"W-w...I....today, after art...she came up to me...I was-"

"Say no more...that bitch." Rin said.

"No! she's just making me a little uncomfortable.."

"Exactly!" Rin rose from her seat.

"Bwahh..." Koji backed away from her.

"ER..um, s'ok really, nothing happened! I'm lying! eheh..."

"Yeah right KAGOME." Rin cupped her hips.

"Hey! miss me?" Miroku came in merrily, then paused seeing nervous Kagome, frightened Koji, and angry Rin.

"Hardly...." Koji mumbled.

"Kagome is getting beat'n by Kikyo.." Rin announced.

"What?"

"WHAT?? am not!! I never said that!"

"Kagome, you poor thing." Miroku said.

Rin walks over the Kagome and nods putting her hands on both her shoulders, "yes, sad isn't it."

"Oh my god guys!! it's not serious!! relax!"

"It's getting to her." Rin commented, Miroku nodded sadly.

"ARGHHH!!! forget it...!!!" Kagome stomps out of the room.

"I think we pushed it too far..." Miroku stared after her through the door.

"maybe.." Rin frowned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Kagome?"

Kagome looked at the one who called her name, "Oh, hey..."

"You ok?" Inu Yasha tried comforting her, "I heard about today."

"O god.." she rolled her eyes.

"don't let anything she says get to you, when she lies she can lie."

"Yeah..I know, Rin and Miroku is exaggerating, don't listen to them."

"I know she came up to you and tried to seem 'nice', I've known you long enough, don't feel bad, it's not worth it."

Kagome sighed and cuddled next to him and sleeping in his arms, "..I just wanna have a normal life.."

"I know what ya mean..."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

after a million years ^^'