InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yes Master ❯ Team Equals A Group of Unwilling People ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note: Third Chapter! YEAH! Never thought I'd make it this far. Super cool. Forty-eight views. That's awesome. AND I FINNALY GOT A REVIEW FROM SOMEONE ELSE! Lauren, you're great, but I've been begging for this. YEAH! Oh and Yuki KIKI, thanks for the great review. I'll try to put some Sesshy in my chapters to come but I treat the guy like the Arc of the Covenant. Treat him wrong and I've destroyed him and myself. I got to get other my fear of those things. I DON'T KNOW THIS SOUTA PERSON WELL SO BARE WITH! Love yah. OH! School starts tomorrow for me so there might be a slack in the updating. Hopefully not too much. Love again. BYE!

Team Equals A Group Of Unwilling People

"Let me get this straight. My brother has been traveling with a human that he saved from a village attacked by wolf demons! FEH! You expect me to believe that!" Inuyasha spat at Jaken as he still dangled from the tree, Shippo and Kirara dangling from his toes like furry ornaments.

"Oh. But it's the truth, Lord Inuyasha. She's been with us sense that day. I lost her. I watched her and that female of yours fall down the well, but when I went to it. They weren't there," Jaken pleaded. Though he may be half witted, he knew to treat the prideful half yukai with respect and not to tell him of his master's sword's power.

" `Lord' Inuyasha. You're kissing up to me. Flattering, but I have a thing against liars," the Inu laughed.

"What if he's not?" Sango stated simply.

"You saying you believe this thing," Inuyasha implied sharply.

"There was an attack about the same time on a village. Remember Kouga's pack attacked and fed upon a village not long after your fight with Sesshomaru. He was wounded, I'm sure and couldn't have been far away. He could of stumbled upon the child," Miroku said flatly as he approached the silver haired yukai.

"That's not what I don't believe. It's that he suddenly had a stroke of compassion," Inuyasha replied.

"There…is a mystery," Miroku shrugged falling into deep thought.

"Err! Don't you understand you fools! What if I am telling the truth? Then master will come looking. He'll find me and not Ren. He'll suspect the worst. Blame you and you'll be the one spending your days in hell!" Jaken yelled in frustration.

The group blinked, shocked by the sudden out burst until Inuyasha found words for his own.

"Let him come! I'll rip him to bloody shreds! Damn him! I'll turn him inside out and make him into maggot cake!" He yelled to counter the little toad demon's plea.

"But wait. When he's angry, he destroys whole villages. Massacring many innocent lives. Are you willing to take the chance he'll do that? I think our best bet is to go get the girl and return her before your brother finds out," Sango suggested.

Miroku nodded, "I second."

Shippo turned to his normal self, "I third."

Kirara made a noise and Shippo translated it to "I fourth."

Jaken relieved to here the makings of a suitable plan and to have his furry ornaments unattached, bleated out a "Me too." Only to be answered by glares.

Shippo tugged politely on the toads robe and corrected him, "Two's taken."

"Yeah well that's great and all but we don't have any jewel shards. Kagome has them all. If we want to get there we have to find one on our own. And to make things worse, we don't have our living-breathing compass," Inuyasha humphed still glaring at the green thing on a rope.

"True," Miroku agreed. "Looks like we'll have to team up on this one."

"This brings a whole new meaning to team," Sango thought aloud.

"So what now?" Shippo asked. There was a long silence filled with a chirping cricket, at least until Kirara located the insect and had a snack. All the while Jaken stared in envy.

"Some team. The cat thing doesn't even share."

Exam day was approaching. Kagome knew she had to take care of this kid but she had come to study and that's what she was going to do. She had explained to her mom and her mom agreed she could stay for a while as long as she had a bath.

Kagome had spent all but an hour looking through Souta's old clothes to find something decent. Finally settling on a dinosaur shirt and a pair of blue jean shorts. They were cute on her for sure. A little big, but something all the same.

Now the books. She had hoped to eave her with Grandpa but he was out with mom. That left Souta who had been busy at his game all day.

"Souta. Play with her a while please," Kagome pleaded.

"Why? She doesn't even talk."

"Teach her to play the game."

"It's not multiplayer."

"So…share."

"Aw, come on!"

"I have to study. Help me out!"

"Oh alright. What's her name?"

Then it dawned on her. What was her name? She couldn't speak…so…what?

"You don't know?" Souta questioned.

"Well she's quiet as a mouse and she has mousy hair…soooo…how about Nezumi?" It was quick thinking for Kagome and the girl smiled like she liked it.

"Nezumi? All right. Come here, this will be fun," Souta beckoned and Nezumi timidly approached.

Good. To the books.

Ren didn't understand the new picture in the box. Nor how she moved the person in it with a strange pad of buttons but the pretty lady acted happy about it and the little boy did too. She especially liked the lizard on her shirt. It reminded her of Jaken, which reminded her of the pretty stone, which made her sad because she was afraid she would never get to see the Fluffy again or give it to him. It made her sad but she tried to smile like she always did.

Note: Yeah! Woo! Finished. Well…I hope you liked it. I'll update as soon as possible. Read and Review! Thanks! Bye. And I guess people still don't want those 200 points. Great…how bout 500 and a courtesy email. OH WELL! Thanks. BYE!

PS: Thanks Yuki KIKI for reminding me of the pleasures of chirping crickets!! Oo