InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yes My Mistress ❯ Yes My Mistress... ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Yes My Mistress

Rated: NC-17

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, yet I wish I did.

Note: Don't flame me if Kagome seems OOC because any girl would be like this if her boyfriend kept ignoring her. (That is why I never ignore my girlfriend.)

Updated: Fixed some of the grammar errors.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

It had been an extremely long day, it seemed they had traveled all over Japan looking for Naraku yet had not even found a jewel shard. They had just entered a path in a forest when the sun slowly crept under the horizon. Even Inuyasha, who was actually enthusiastic that day, was starting to look dog tired (No pun intended). The sun had just set when Inuyasha turned around to his companions, and noticed that they all looked like they were gonna collapse from exhaustion. "Do you guys want to set up camp in that clearing?" Inuyasha asked noticing the small clearing just in front of them.

They all practically screamed "YES" and hurried to the clearing and sat down on the cool earth. It was nearly pitch black out because there was no moon so Sango quickly constructed a fire. Inuyasha had just transformed into his human form when is stomach growled. They all heard it so Kagome started to take out some food out of her bag when she noticed a small package in her bag. She looked at it for a second trying to remember what it was and gasped when she figured it out.

Inuyasha heard that and walked over to her, "What's wrong?"

"Umm…nothing, here is some ramen and other foods for the rest of you." She said as she quickly gave them food and closed her bag. They sat quietly until the silence was broken by Inuyasha ripping open a bag of chips causing most of them to scatter all over the place. Everyone giggled as Inuyasha tried picked the chips up and ate them anyway. Kagome sat down next to Inuyasha, eating her own food, when she felt an odd feeling coming from above and looked up. Inuyasha saw her looking up and his eyes widened at what he saw. There was a large white blur with small white soul collectors around it flying across the sky. Kagome and Inuyasha knew that it was Kikyo right away and they both looked down at there food and continued eating.

About ten minutes later they all finished eating when Kagome turned towards Inuyasha, "Inuyasha, are you gonna go see her again?"

"Inuyasha's face became a little depressed and pale, "I don't know…"

"Do you like spending time with her more then spending time with me?"

Inuyasha chocked on his breath, "No, I like spending time with you and the others more."

Kagome smiled at this and looked into his eyes, "Do you like spending time with me, is what I was asking, not just with all of us."

Inuyasha gulped, "Umm…Well-."

"What are you two talking about?" Shippo asked interrupting him and jumping on Kagome's shoulder.

Inuyasha grabbed Shippo and threw him towards the forest, "None of you damn business!" He yelled as he stood up and walked into the dark forest.

Everyone just shook their heads until Kagome looked towards the forest, `He is gonna see her again, I have to stop him.' She stood up and ran after him into the forest.

Sango and Miroku just sighed, "How long will it take for them to just say that they love each other?"

Sango took out a small bag full of yen, "I'll bet you this that they do it within the week."

Miroku smiled, "Oh really, why do you think that?"

"Because it only took me that long to fall for you."

"Ah, good reason." Miroku whispered as he slammed his lips against hers causing her to push him to the ground.

Shippo walked back into the clearing, rubbing the lump on his head made from when he hit the tree after being thrown, and noticed the two love birds, "Oh, not again." He sighed and lay next to the fire trying to ignore the moaning and groaning coming from behind him.

----------------------------------

Inuyasha stopped walking when he noticed a small hut, "Why would there be a hut in the middle of the woods?"

"Maybe a hermit lived out here?" a quiet voice said from behind him.

Inuyasha turned towards the voice, "Why did you follow me Kagome?"

"I don't know I just wanted to talk."

"About what?"

"About us."

"What?"

"I know that you like me and you know I like you."

Inuyasha felt her become closer and wrap her hands around him from behind, "Kagome…"

"Kiss me…"

Inuyasha grabbed her hands and lifted them off of him, "I…I…" He stopped talking when he felt something brush against he face which suddenly caused him to feel light headed. The feeling grew and he fell to his knees.

"Inuyasha? What's the matter?" Kagome asked as Inuyasha collapsed onto the ground.

"Inuyasha!" was all he heard as his world went black.

----------------------------------

Inuyasha slowly opened his eyes and noticed he was in a small hut, `Kagome must have brought me into that hut'

He had an odd taste in his mouth and couldn't figure out what it was. Inuyasha tired to move but his hands and feet seemed to be tied down. He looked around to see if Kagome was near by, but he couldn't see anything except for the fact that, for some reason, he was naked. He tried to break his constraints but since he was in his human form he was too weak to do so. The door of the hut opened slowly and he saw Kagome walk in, "What is going on Kagome?"

Kagome walked up to him and applied her knee to his genitals. He yelped in pain as Kagome put her hand over his mouth, "You will address me as Mistress Kagome."

"What are you talking about Kagome?"

She pushed down on him harder causing him to yelp again, "I said you address me as Mistress Kagome, you are my little doggy and all I want to hear you saw is `Yes my Mistress' okay?"

Inuyasha had no idea what was going on but the pain she was causing him was unbearable so he started to play by her rules, "Yes… Yes my Mistress."

She rose off of him and sat on his stomach, "Good little doggy, and good doggies get rewards." She lowered her head and started to kiss him deeply.

Inuyasha was so confused of why Kagome was doing this but he started to enjoy it when she kissed him. Kagome broke her lips away from his and felt something poking her, "I see you are liking this." She lifted her top off and exposed her beautiful breasts to him and pushed one of her nipples into his mouth, "Now be a good doggy and suck my tits."

Inuyasha complied with her order and started to suck on her softly and then after a while bit down softly. Kagome whacked him on the head, "I said suck it not bite it you bad doggy."

Inuyasha cringed, "Sorry Mistress Kagome."

She stood up above him and began removing her skirt and panties in one movement, "You better be sorry."

"Mistress Kagome, why are-."

He couldn't finish his statement because Kagome shoved something into his mouth, "I said I only want to hear you say yes, and nothing else.

Inuyasha started to groan when Kagome rubbed her breasts up and down his manhood. She then turned and repositioned herself so she was lying atop of him and his head was in between her legs. She lowered herself even more so his face was practically almost in her. She moved her wet pussy up and down her face, "You like that?" She rose up a bit and moved her hand in between her legs and spread it more open, "You want to touch it, taste it, and stick your cock in there don't you?"

She removed her panties from his mouth and the moment she did he yelled, "Yes my mistress! Yes!"

She lowered herself once again and Inuyasha started to kiss and dart his tongue in and out of her.

"Oh you're good at that," She moaned out as Inuyasha stuck his tongue in deeper and lightly brushed his teeth against the rim of her opening, "You're really good."

Inuyasha was happy that this was happening and at the moment he didn't care why she was acting this way. He also felt like he wanted more, but he knew if he talked Kagome would punish him so he moved his hips so she would notice his hardened cock. Kagome did see him try to move himself so his manhood was closer to her face, "Now slow down my impatient doggy, you know that Mistress's always come before their slaves."

"Yes my Mistress." Inuyasha quickly said as he started working faster so she would come sooner.

Kagome grabbed onto his cock and started to massage and vigorously stroke it. Inuyasha quickened his pace with demonic speed when he felt that he was about to come. Kagome gasped at his speed and took him into her mouth and moved her head up and down as fast as she could. Both of their screams from when they came were muffled because Inuyasha's cock was filling up Kagome's mouth with his seed and Kagome spilled her juices into Inuyasha's mouth, which he drank all of.

Kagome slowly released him and stood up again, "Your Mistress enjoyed that, so I will reward you again, but is your hanyou stamina great enough?"

Inuyasha knew what she wanted to do, "Yes my Mistress."

"Good because Mistress wants to do this even more then you do." Kagome said as she lowered her self onto him, "Oh, wow you feel even bigger then you look, and you look huge." Inuyasha smiled at her remark and moved his hips up and down while she moved up and down on him.

Inuyasha started to pant deeply, "Now you really acting like my little doggy, do you want me to go faster?" Kagome asked as she stopped moving momentarily.

"YES my Mistress!" Inuyasha yelled as he moved his hips up and down even faster.

"Oh, YES." Kagome screamed as she bent over and kissed him deeply but she quickly sat back up so he would be in her deeper.

"Mistress Kagome!" Inuyasha yelled as he shot into her. After a few moments he collapsed back down and suddenly felt light headed and quickly his world went dark once again.

-----------------------------------

Feeling the same taste in his mouth and a little light headed Inuyasha opened his eyes to see Kagome sitting next to him almost in tears. He slowly sat up and Kagome lunged at him, "Oh Inuyasha I so glad you're awake," tears now flowing form her face, "You just collapsed and I was so scared."

"Kag…Kagome? What Happened?"

She released him and sat back down at his side, "I don't know, I was talking to you outside of this hut and you just fainted."

"I did?" Inuyasha looked down at himself; he was fully dressed, `Was all of that just a dream?'

"Yeah and we were to far from the others for me to drag you there so I just brought you to this hut."

"Oh, thank you."

"Are you feeling okay now?"

Inuyasha stood up, "Yeah I'm fine."

"Okay, I'm glad."

Inuyasha was about to walk out of the hut but then stopped, "Kagome?"

"Yes?"

"Did you really want me to kiss you last night?"

"Yes I did…but-" She said after a moment.

Inuyasha quickly pushed his lips against hers before she could argue. They stood there, passionately kissing, until Kagome broke away, "You really love me?" she asked, chocking on her words.

"Yes I do, I if you love me would you be willing to be my mate?"

She hugged him tightly as she repeatedly said "Yes" over and over again, still crying.

Inuyasha smiled, "Good, now let's head back before the others come looking."

Kagome, being a little disappointed that they couldn't stay here for a little longer, just pouted and walked out of the hut, "Okay let's hurry and go now."

She started to walk back and Inuyasha just looked around, it was now morning and he was a hanyou again. He was wondering if that was really just a dream or not because it felt so real to him he could swear it wasn't a dream.

"Hey come on already!" Kagome yelled.

Inuyasha ran up to her, "Yes my Mistress."

Kagome stopped and looked at him funny, "What?"

Inuyasha turned red, "Nothing…"

Kagome just smiled and shook her head then grabbed his hand as they both walked back to the camp.

THE END….or is it?

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Was it a dream or was it real? You decide! PLEASE REVIEW!