InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yes My Mistress ❯ Yes My Master ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Yes My Mistress

Rated: NC-17

Warning: VERY STRONG Lemon; also if you have no desire to find out whether the first chapter was a dream or not then I would strongly advise you not to read this.

EDITED: NOVEMBER 21

Author's Note: Thank you for the reviews, some of which I need to address:

First, Yes Inuyasha did call Kagome `Mistress', you will notice this if you read it thoroughly. Now, for "Jasi" I took your advice and read the other person's story. It was pretty good but there is a major difference between that person and me. If you took the time to read our bios you would notice this: I am a High School Senior, `theMaven' is, and I quote: "I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in drawing and art history. I also possess a Master of Arts degree in Writing Popular Fiction." That would be like comparing me to John Ronald Reuel Tolkien. (If you don't know who that is you shouldn't be on this site) She has a degree in writing! (If you are saying that everyone on this site must be a collage degree in writing to be able to write here, them you will have a lot of people that disagree with you). Another thing, I am weird. Weird in the way I write. I will write something, then later look at it and say "This Sucks" and rewrite it, that is what I did for my other story, and also for this one. And I did not rewrite this just because of your review, I wrote this two days ago but I didn't want to post it until I posted the next chapter, but your review changed my mind.

Now Enjoy the Edited chapter:

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Chapter Two: Yes My Master

 

Two Months Later

 

Inuyasha started to pant deeply, "Now you really acting like my little doggy, do you want me to go faster?" Kagome asked as she stopped moving momentarily.

"YES my Mistress!" Inuyasha yelled as he moved his hips up and down even faster.

"Oh, YES." Kagome screamed as she bent over and kissed him deeply but she quickly sat back up so he would be in her deeper.

"Mistress Kagome!" Inuyasha yelled as he shot into her.

 

"Ahh!" Inuyasha yelled as he sat up in his futon. He closed his eyes again when he felt something surge out of between his legs, "Damn not again." He turned and looked at a half-naked sleeping Kagome next to him, "Good, I didn't wake her up."

For the last two months Inuyasha has been having the same dream almost once a week. It would always wake him up in the middle of the night and also causing him to come in his pants. Inuyasha would then have to walk down to the river and wash himself off. And tonight was the same as all the other nights he had had this dream, he had just finished washing himself off when he decided to stay there and think for a while, `Kami every time I have that dream this happens, I really thought it wouldn't tonight because I fucked Kagome three times.' He sighed and stood up and stared into the river, "I usually wouldn't care about this because I'm used it have dreams like this all the time but, the first time I had this dream it…it felt so real, so real that I could swear that it was."

`What if it was?' A voice inside of him asked.

"No, it couldn't be real. Kagome would never be like that she is too innocent and caring."

Inuyasha turned and noticed a small familiar plant and picked it; and then walked back to his hut looking at the plant, `But what if it was?'

-----------------------------------------

Kagome stirred in her sleep, and suddenly awoke when she noticed Inuyasha wasn't there. She looked around and saw him standing in a corner of the room, "What are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep. I had a disturbing dream."

"Really? What was it about?"

Inuyasha walked over to the futon, "It's a dream I've been having about once a week for a while now. Actually it started that night."

"What night?"

"That night we agreed to be each other's mates."

Kagome eyes widened, "That's interesting…"

Inuyasha kneeled down next to her, "It was about some fun you had with me."

"What, did I make you my slave or something?" Kagome said giggling.

"Err…well something even more interesting is that the first time I had this dream it was so real I could have sworn it happened." Inuyasha crawled even closer to Kagome, "Did it?"

"Did what?"

"Did it really happen? Was it really not a dream?"

Kagome gulped and looked down, "It…it…it did."

Inuyasha gasped and fell backwards, "You mean you actually did that?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I…I really don't know. I loved you so much…and…um."

"How?"

"How, well um I….just did."

"You just did? Why didn't you just talk to me?"

"Well um…talking seemed not to work…"

"It would have if you came open with your feelings about me."

"Oh…I did…I didn't…" Kagome couldn't finish her sentence because she suddenly felt extremely lightheaded and fainted.

----------------------------------------

Kagome slowly opened her eyes and noticed she was in a small hut, `Where am I?'

She had an odd taste in her mouth and couldn't figure out what it was. Kagome tired to move but her hands and feet seemed to be tied down. She looked around to see if Inuyasha was near by, but she couldn't see anything except for the fact that, for some reason, she was naked. She tried to break her constraints but was too weak to do so. The door of the hut opened slowly and she saw Inuyasha walk in with an odd smirk on his face, "What is going on Inuyasha?"

"Doesn't this place look familiar?"

Kagome gasped, "This is that hut!"

"Yes, it is" He said as he slowly approached her.

"How did I end up here?"

Inuyasha held out his hand to reveal a small plant, "You're not the only one who knows how to drug people."

"What…what are you going to do to me?"

Inuyasha smiled and took off his outer shirt, "You had your fun Mistress, now it is your doggie's turn; but things will be a little different, then you may have been a Mistress, but now you are my mate, so that makes you this doggie's bitch."

Kagome gulped as Inuyasha laughed, `What have I gotten myself into?'

Inuyasha then walked over to Kagome and laid next to her, "And bitches should always be obedient to their masters."

"Yes…yes my master."

He rose off of her and sat on her stomach, "Good little bitch, and good bitches get rewards." He lowered his head and started to kiss her deeply.

After a few moments Inuyasha broke the kiss and stood over Kagome, "Now I get to have some fun." He kneeled down and spread her legs, "Even though you are my bitch you still get pleasured first."

With that he dove his head between her legs causing her scream. Inuyasha stopped and looked up, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No…. my master, go…mm… faster."

"Well I don't want to stop either." Inuyasha said as he shoved two fingers up into Kagome and licked around the rim with his tongue.

"Uh…faster." Kagome groaned

Inuyasha said nothing and increased the pace of his fingers and tongue. Kagome could feel a familiar feeling in her lower abdomen, "Oh… Yes!" She screamed as she came spilling onto Inuyasha's hand.

Inuyasha removed his hand from her and licked it clean as well as his lips, "You liked that?"

"Kami Yes!"

Inuyasha smirked and started taking off his pants, "Good, now it is my turn. And for my turn you will get a treat." Inuyasha dropped his pants and stood over Kagome giving her full view of his hardened member, "Well, don't you want your treat?"

Kagome nodded and quickly took him in her mouth, "Oh…your good at that my little bitch."

Inuyasha then started to dart in and out of her mouth. After a few moments the combination of her massaging his balls, her tongue licking all over and her teeth lightly scraping him he felt himself near so grabbed her head as he increased his pace, "I'm gonna come, and I want my bitch to sallow every drop okay."

Kagome nodded and prepared herself as only a moment later he shot into her which she greedily drank up.

After she finished enjoying her "salty treat" Inuyasha started to untie Kagome, "Are you done Master Inuyasha?" She asked, sounding somewhat disappointed.

Inuyasha snickered, "Fuck no; you know I never end it here, it's just about to get real fun."

Kagome couldn't say anything as Inuyasha grabbed her, turned her over and positioned her on her hands and knees, `Duh, of course he would want doggie style.'

Inuyasha smirked once more as he rammed himself into her. Kagome screamed as Inuyasha began to thrust in and out of her, "Oh yeah bitch, scream for me."

"MASTER INUYASHA!!" She screamed as she came hard from just the feeling of within her.

Inuyasha continued to thrust into her, "Feh, always coming first."

"Don't stop master…"

"Don't worry, I won't." Inuyasha panted beginning to move with demonic speed.

But he did; after a few moments he screamed as he came as well.

Kagome panted heavily as Inuyasha collapsed next to her, "Wow…"

Inuyasha turned and kissed her slightly on the forehead, "Now we are even, my bitch."

Kagome blushed and looked down, "Actually Inuyasha…"

"What?"

"I um…I lied, I never was your mistress. It really was a dream."

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA God, you got to love last minute twists.

I know I didn't change much but I did add a few things here and there that made it better

Sorry everyone, I know you probably thought that I had the next chapter up but I will get it up as soon as I update my other story which I will hopefully do by Wednesday, then after that comes the hard process if thinking what to do next, as I said before I am open to suggestions but I do know I have some idea what's next and it may be different this these (Still Lemon, but different situation [no masters or mistresses])