InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yes My Mistress ❯ A Little Help From My Friends... ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Yes My Mistress

Rated: NC-17

Warning: VERY STRONG Lemon

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Inuyasha.

Will edit any errors later.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Chapter Three: With aLittle Help from MyFriends

 

Inuyasha turned and kissed her slightly on the forehead, "Now we are even, my bitch."

Kagome blushed and looked down, "Actually Inuyasha…"

"What?"

"I um…I lied, I never was your mistress. It really was a dream."

Inuyasha just sat there, mouth gaped and skin pale as a ghost, "Wh…what?"

 

-The Next Day-

 

Inuyasha was just walking aimlessly when he noticed Miroku was talking to some traveler, `He could help, but he'll probably just laugh.'

After Miroku was finished talking to the traveler Inuyasha approached him, "Hey Houshi, who was that?"

"That was Leon, a traveler from another land; he said there has been an unusually strong demon up in the mountains, we should go check if he has a jewel shard."

"Later, I need to talk to you now." Inuyasha quickly said as he gestured Miroku to follow him into his hut.

Miroku followed him into the hut somewhat confused, "What is the matter Inuyasha? You usually jump at the first sign of a jewel shard."

"That can wait; I sort of need your help now." Inuyasha said, sounding quite desperate.

"You need my help; with what?" Miroku asked curious of why Inuyasha would want help.

"Kagome…" Inuyasha whispered.

Miroku smirked, "Ah…does this have something to do with the fact you haven't even looked at each other all day?"

"Yeah…"

"What happened?"

"Well…um…."

--------------------------------------------

"Kagome…what's wrong? You have been avoiding Inuyasha all day." Sango asked noticing that her friend had been sulking and depressed all day.

Kagome stopped walking and turned to her Taijiya friend, "You noticed?"

"I think everyone noticed; ever since you two confessed your feelings for each other you never were seen apart, but now…why?"

"Something happened…"

"What?" Sango asked wondering what was making her friend so upset.

`I should tell her, she could help me…' Kagome thought to her self as she dragged Sango into Kaede's hut to explain everything.

-------------------------------------------

"Damnit, stop laughing!" Inuyasha yelled at Miroku who was snickering under his breath.

Miroku tired to suppress his smile, "What I want to know is: why?"

"I already told you I thought it wasn't a dream and I wanted to get back at her."

"Ah…jeez if I treated Sango like that she'd kill me." Miroku chuckled.

"Are you just going to make jokes?"

"No; okay what I think is that if Kagome comes up to you should let her talk, maybe she forgives you."

"Feh," Inuyasha stood up and left, `Maybe she does…'

-------------------------------------------

"I see…" Sango sighed after listening to Kagome's story, "And you just let him do this?"

"Yeah…I knew a dream had been bugging him for a while so I wanted to find out what it was." Kagome sighed, still a little red and embarrassed from explaining what happened.

"Yet, why did you lie and say it wasn't a dream and really did happen?"

"Curiosity got the best of me." Kagome admitted.

"Oh…and now he is ashamed to even look at you?"

"Yes, he won't even talk to me; maybe he doesn't think I will forgive him or something…"

"Forgive him for what?"

"For doing that to me; he really loved me and I let him treat me like a slave and now he is guilty for what he did."

"Well if you want my advice; go up to him, if he tries to run away or avoid you sit him, and say that you forgive him."

Kagome thought for a moment, "Yeah…I'll do that."

With that, she walked outside and towards the place that she knew Inuyasha would probably be; and she was right, he was sitting in his favorite tree.

She slowly approached the tree, "Inuyasha?" Inuyasha ears perked so she knew he was listening, "Can I talk to you?"

Inuyasha said nothing and just jumped out of his tree and stood in front of Kagome.

"About last night…" Kagome began

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." Inuyasha blurted out.

"No, it's my fault; I told you it wasn't a dream…"

"…but I forced you." Inuyasha whispered, now looking down

"It's okay, I forgive you."

"Really?" Inuyasha asked inching himself closer to Kagome.

"Yes…" Kagome replied as Inuyasha wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his embrace. Inuyasha smiled and slammed his lips against hers, "Inuyasha…"

She melted into the kiss and deepened it so now their tongues were intertwined and exploring each other's mouths. He could hear her moan his name under her breath when he moved his hands up and down her back and sides. Inuyasha pushed her away from him a little so he could move one of his hands up the front of her shirt. He cupped Kagome's breast and could feel her hardened nipple through the bra.

"Mmm…Inuyasha?" Kagome said when they broke for air.

"Yeah?"

"Shouldn't we go inside?"

Inuyasha smirked, "Can't we stay out here?"

Kagome playful hit him, "No, we can't do this outside…"

"Why not?"

"Because someone could see us."

"So?"

"Inuyasha!" She pushed away from him, "If you want me that bad, catch me." Kagome giggled as she ran towards the village.

"A chase? How fun…" Inuyasha smiled as he ran after Kagome.

Inuyasha purposely ran slow so she could make it to their house; which as soon as they entered, Inuyasha tackled Kagome and literally ripped her shirt and bra off in one swipe. Not caring that her clothes were ruined she quickly pulled Inuyasha down on to the futon and pulled both of his outer and inner shirts over his head and threw them onto the floor. By this time, Inuyasha had attached himself to her breasts, cupping and massaging the left breast with his hand, licking and gently nibbling the right breast.

"Ohhh…don't stop." Kagome moaned as he did this and in return rubbed Inuyasha's ears.

Inuyasha released Kagome and looked up at her, "I think we're over dressed…," he said after only a few moments he could not take the pressure of his hardened self being confined within his pants anymore.

Kagome knew what he wanted so while he stood up, pulled down his pants and kicked them into a corner, she took off her skirt and panties and discarded them as well. As soon as their last articles of clothing were off Inuyasha smirked and jumped on Kagome, holding her possessively and giving her tender kiss all over her chest while slowly working his way down to her navel, which he played with for a moment, then licked downward even more until he reached his destination. When he did, he paused for a moment and looked up into Kagome's eyes, "You want this?"

"Kami Yes!" Kagome practically screamed.

Inuyasha smirked and lowered his head while slowly liking her inner thighs. He then began to lick Kagome's already wet core and darting his tongue in and out a few times.

"Yes…so good." She moaned as Inuyasha pushed his face against her driving his tongue in even deeper.

Kagome was loving this and soon began to feel something familiar build up, "Yes…I'm coming….yes…Ahhhh!"

Inuyasha slurped up her juices quickly as they flowed out of her. After cleaning her up as best as he could, Inuyasha crawled up over her, kissing every part of her body as he did, so he was now lying directly atop of her, "I love you Kagome."

Kagome, who was still in the after bliss of her powerful orgasm, panted, "I love you too."

Inuyasha kissed her deeply until she pushed him up, "Please…"

"Please what?"

"Please…I need you…" Kagome begged pulling him closer, but Inuyasha enjoyed teasing her.

"What do you need?"

"Please…I want to feel you inside of me…"

"You already did, I just licked all over inside of you."

"No…I want you inside of me….I need it…"

Inuyasha kissed her once more before whispering into her ear, "I need it too."

He then thrust himself deep within her. Kagome screamed in pleasure from the feeling of him being within her again. Inuyasha quickly began to move in and out of her, pushing as deep as he could in and pulling out enough to brush the edge of his head against her clitoris, causing her to moan each time he did so. He could also feel her insides contract and move, tightening and loosing her, causing him great pleasure.

After a very hard thrust inward, Kagome screamed as a second orgasm hit her. As her juices flowed out, they rubbed against Inuyasha and caused him to get closer to the edge but not over it. Inuyasha sat up, bringing Kagome with him and never exiting her body, and lifted her up and down on his length. Kagome used her legs to raise and lower herself more so he was even deeper in her then he was before.

"Yes…yes…Mmmm…" Kagome moaned as she quickened her pace while Inuyasha quickened his.

"You love this don't you?"

"Yes yes yes!" Kagome screamed and wrapped her arms around Inuyasha, hugging him tightly.

Inuyasha also wrapped his arms around her, using them to lift her up and down faster than before, and kissed her very passionately and heavily. Soon after Kagome began to feel that feeling again and knew what was about to happen, "Uhh…I'm coming again."

`I always make her come first' Inuyasha thought to himself as Kagome screamed and came once more on him. Yet this time it did send Inuyasha over the edge and he came too deep within her.

For the moment after they did not move, just sit there and enjoyed the after effects. After regaining control of her body, Kagome lifted herself off him and laid back on the futon. Inuyasha crawled over next to her and allowed her to embrace him and kiss him on the chin, "I love you so much…

"Me too." Inuyasha responded with a kiss.

Kagome snuggled closer to him and thought of something funny to say, "Goodnight…my little doggy…"

Inuyasha chuckled under his breath, "Good night my little bitch…"

Inuyasha sniffed her sweet scent and was about to go to sleep when he noticed something, "Hey Kagome?"

"Yeah…" she said already half asleep.

"How does you era do mating?"

Kagome looked up at him, "People get married…"

"Oh…and when do they do this?"

Kagome smiled thinking she knew what he was talking about, "We can get married in a few years."

"A few years? Does that mean people are not allowed to get married and have a family until they are older then you?"

"Yes, I have to be eighteen."

"I see…then I would strongly suggest that you not go back to your era for at least a year."

Kagome sat up, a little confused and angered, "What?"

"Well you see…"

"What? What possible reason could there be that would prevent me from going to my time?

"…you're pregnant."

THE (Real) END

 

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Wow, talk about a `climatic' ending.

There it is finally over!

AN: The first chapter was a dream okay, the reason Kagome calls Inuyasha his `little doggy' is that she hears him say that she called him that in the second chapter.

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!

(If I get a lot [50+] reviews I my give you guys a surprise or something….)