InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yes My Mistress ❯ Miroku's Mistress ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Yes My Mistress
Rated: NC-17
Warning: VERY STRONG Lemon
Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Inuyasha.
Email any concerns or comment that you see not fit to put in a review to: vincentf@verizon.net
Will edit any errors later.
PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!
If I do not get review I think that you hated it, so please review and let me know otherwise, and even if you do hate it, please review and tell me why.
 
I redid it with double spacing so it is easier to read since Media Miner does not do it automatically anymore.
 
AN: This is the last chapter, not the surprise I promised if getting 50 reviews, so PLEASE REVIEW if you want an epilogue.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
The REAL LAST Chapter
The Evening sky darkened as dusk drew near as Miroku finished his daily evening walk around the village, still smirking a little while remembering the events that occurred earlier. He couldn't believe the look of embarrassment on Inuyasha's face as he explained the `problem' him and Kagome were having. He couldn't wait to tell Sango, `She would find this amusing' Miroku thought to himself as he continued towards the village.
Yet, unknowing to him, Sango already knew of Inuyasha and Kagome's little `problem', and she did find it amusing; but she never cracked a smile while Kagome was explaining it to her. She would never want to embarrass her friend more by laughing at her situation, however as soon as Kagome left Sango laughed to herself for a short moment while thinking, `Kami, if Miroku tried anything like that I would kill him.'
Yes, Sango and Miroku were an item, a rather heated and intense item to be exact. Though they never told Inuyasha or Kagome, if they were to know they would never hear the end of `I told you so', `I knew it' and `Hey, go someplace private'. Shippo, however, did know; and luckily for Sango and Miroku, Shippo did not know how to blackmail or anything of the sorts. All they had to do was tell him to keep his mouth shut and he did.
Miroku slowly entered his hut, that he shared with Sango, and noticed his love leaning out the window, smirking and giggling to herself. “What so funny?” Miroku asked as he placed his staff against the wall and walked towards his lover.
“Inuyasha and Kagome.” Sango replied without looking away from what ever she was looking at.
Miroku smirked as well and kneeled out the window next to Sango, “Oh, what are they doing now?”
Sango did not have to answer because Miroku's answered his own question when he looked outward. There, by Inuyasha's tree, were Inuyasha and Kagome kissing deeply and Inuyasha's hand slowly creeping up Kagome's shirt towards her breast. Kagome stopped him and after a moment a talking Kagome ran off, followed by Inuyasha shortly after, who was running slower than he normally does. Sango sighed at her friends; she used to feel sorry for them. Before that incident in the forest were Inuyasha and Kagome came out of the woods and declared that they were to be mates, Sango would always feel uneasy when she saw them together. Not because they loved each other, they actually never said they loved each other, even though it was in their eyes and hearts. She felt sorry because she always wanted Kagome to be happy, she hated to see her cry. When they first met, Sango cried because of her loss, and Kagome was there to support her and stop her from crying, she was truly a great friend. Sango wanted to do the same for her, to stop Kagome from crying. She never did it when she thought anyone was looking, but whenever she thought everyone else was asleep or when she was bathing by herself she would cry, knowing that the man she loved loves another woman: Kikyo. Sango wished she could get Kikyo; one swing of her Hiraikotsu would shatter her clay body. But now, the dead bitch was no longer on issue, and neither was Sango's problem; her problem of the loss of her family. Yes, she still wants to kill that motherfucker Naraku, but she is no longer mourning. All thanks to the one person who she never thought would be such a great person, Miroku. The first time she saw the monk she instantly fell for him, and secretly loved his lecherous ways. She would purposely put herself into situations where he had a chance to grope her, and he always did.
On the other side, Miroku loved being slapped. He would grope her just so she would hit him. He loved the way her faced turned red with anger and embarrassment while she slapped him across the face. That's actually how they finally found out that they loved each other. One day, while Inuyasha and Kagome were in her era for one of Kagome's `tests' or something, Miroku felt unusually more lecherous that day. He couldn't wait to find Sango, his hand was almost shaking in anticipation while his right cheek started to sting a little knowing what was coming. He soon spotted his pray; she was bent over and picking something off the ground, most likely a flower or something. Sango knew Miroku was behind her because she could feel his hand inches away from her, and for some odd reason, she did not react. Sango finally figured out Miroku's game; he would touch her so she would touch him. She smiled a hidden smile and allowed Miroku to caress her ass, slowly rubbing his hand up and down each side, giving a slight squeeze here and there. Miroku, even though he was really enjoying himself, began to worry; normally by now she would slap him and it would be over, but this time she allowed him to grope her. After about a minute of this Miroku removed his hand as Sango stood up and turned towards him. She had a look of death in her eyes that made Miroku turn rather pale, but instead of a slap, Sango thought up a better punishment. She reached her hand out, but not towards his face but something lower; while Miroku, who had his eyes, closed expecting a slap across the face, just stood there. Yet Miroku knew something was off when he felt Sango grip his manhood tightly and preformed the same movements that he did on her ass. Miroku was in bliss as Sango blushed a deep scarlet, she had no idea what she was doing or what in Kami possessed her to do such a lecherous act. However, she did not stop, Sango was enjoying herself; rubbing her hand up and down his hardened shaft as he gave a slight moan now and then.
After a few moments Sango released him and looked down blushing, unsure of what to do next; while Miroku looked down at her, “Sango my dear, why did you stop?” He asked her as he placed his hand under her chin and raised it up so he was looking directly into her eyes, “You looked like you were enjoying yourself…”
Sango gulped and nodded, “I was…I thought that if you had a taste of your own medicine…that you would stop groping me…”
Miroku smirked and wrapped his arms around her and placed his hands just above her ass, “Really? Then you better do it again.” He whispered as he groped her ass with both hands.
Sango gasped as she felt his hands on her, moving much more sensual then before, as a lover would caress his mistress. Suddenly she found herself with her hands on his dick again, touching and massaging it gently. Sango felt weird, her mind was telling her to stop, but the rest of her body told her to do more, and she slowly began to realize that she liked doing this, and did want to do more. Then soon after, Miroku gripped her ass tightly and pulled it towards him so now she could feel him as he poked her in the lower abdomen. Miroku looked into Sango's eyes, she was blushing furiously, but still had a look of need in her eyes, a need for him. So, without any hesitation, Miroku kissed Sango, hard and deep; and she allowed it, letting his tongue explore every part of her mouth while occasionally intertwining with her tongue and playing with it. Sango was so lost in the moment that she didn't even realize that he had began to walk somewhere, dragging her along with him. Yet when they he stopped he finally broke the kiss letting Sango catch her breath and take in her surroundings. They were in a hut, a rather small and dark hut that, by the looks of things, now one lived there; but near the center of the room was a futon, big enough for two people and then some. Miroku, who held Sango by the hand, pulled her down with him to the futon. Sango finally came to her senses and realized where they were, “Miroku? What are you doing…?”
Miroku smiled and embraced Sango, “Something I've should have done a long time ago.”
Sango began to worry, Miroku had a perverted look on his eyes again, “Wait…” Sango pushed Miroku away and sat up, “You think that just because we….we did that, that I would jump into bed with you?”
“Why not, I love you and I know that you love me.” Miroku stated simply.
Sango eyes narrowed, “Yeah right, you don't love me you love all women.”
Miroku sat up as well and inched towards Sango, “No I don't, I only love you. The only reason I flirted with other girls was to get your attention and so that you could hit me…”
Sango stared in disbelief, “What? You wanted me to hit you?”
“Yes, I love the way you hit me…almost as much as I love you.” Miroku said as he inched even closer.
Sango's eyes began to water, he truly loved her. For the first time ever since her family died, she had some one who loved her, and someone who she loved as well, “Oh Miroku.”
Sango pounced Miroku causing them both to fall back onto the futon. Miroku was a little surprised at this but welcomed it with a nice grope of Sango's ass. This caused Sango, who was still lightly crying a little, to smile and want to return to touch; so she sat up, looked at Miroku and gave him a hard slap across the face. Miroku said nothing after the hand left his face, but just smiled as he lay atop of Sango and kissed her once more.
One could guess what happened next so I won't go into detail.
Anyway, while Sango had been remembering the events of the past, Miroku's hand found it's way on her ass again while he put his head on her shoulder, “So I take it you already know what happened?” Sango nodded as Miroku's hand moved faster and harder, “You know what I thought about it?”
Sango looked into her lover's eyes, “What did you think about it?” she asked as her hand began to move towards something.
“I thought that if I tired something like that to you, you would kill me.”
Sango laughed under her breath, “I thought the same thing, you know that I am the only one who can act like that.”
Miroku removed his hand and lowered his head to what seemed a submissive point, “Of course, and can you act like that for me now?”
Sango's hand griped his already hard dick and smiled, “Yes, but only if you listen to me okay?”
“Yes my Mistress.” Miroku said, quoting Inuyasha.
Sango laughed at that remark, “Mistress huh? I could get used to that…”
Miroku laughed as well as they both crawled over to the bed, “Sango, can you do it again, like last night…please.”
Sango looked over, knowing what he spoke if, “You liked that?” Sango crawled over and on top of Miroku, her breasts rubbing against his chest as her hot breath blew on the side of his neck, “You like when I tease?”
“I love when you tease me.” Miroku confessed.
Sango stood up in front of their futon, “Alright, but then you have to do something for me.”
Miroku nodded, “Anything my dear Sango, anything.”
Sango said nothing as she began her striptease. Slowly she removed her robe, inching it off ever so slowly while Miroku began to drool. When the her chest was showing she stopped and played with her breasts, rubbing one and playing with the nipple on the other, all while moaning seductively. After a short moment of this she then removed the rest of her robe and rubbed her hands all over her naked body. Miroku sat up and started to sweat when Sango turned around and bent over, rubbing her hands on her ass, and showing Miroku a rear view of her wet pussy. She moved her hips up and down inches away from Miroku's face, but Miroku knew not to touch, because if he did she would stop and not give him anything more. Miroku's cock was already hard as a rock and began to take his robes off. Sango noticed this and gave Miroku a slight slap on the face, “Not yet, I'm first remember?”
Miroku was on the edge of exploding, the slap had made his cock even harder and his need even greater. Sango knew what Miroku was going through and stopped her little dance, “Alright…now that you've had your fun, it's my turn.” Sango said as she took out some rope and tied Miroku's hands to the wall behind the futon. Miroku liked being tied down, it made him seem more submissive and Sango more dominant. After the rope was tied Sango stood over Miroku and placed her hands in between her legs. Slowly she began to play with herself, rubbing her pussy and gently inserting a finger. She moaned while Miroku lay there and watched; this was torture to him, watching his lover please herself just out of his reach, knowing he could not do anything. Sango felt that she had done enough and slowly lowered herself onto Miroku, but not where one would think. Miroku was still fully clothed, so Sango lowered herself onto the one place that wasn't clothed, his face.
“If you want pleasure, you first must please me.” Sango demanded.
Miroku gave a slight nod and started to lick her already wet pussy. Sango loved this feeling, but not as much as she loved a different part of his body in her. Miroku's tongue licked all over to rim of her pussy, then played with her clit for a moment, before diving inward, going as deep as he could go. Sango gasped pushed rubbed herself against his face. Miroku continued to dart in and out then withdrew his tongue and played with her clit; licking it, nibbling it and sucking it gently. All these sensations threw Sango over the edge and she came into his waiting mouth, he juices flowed into his mouth and he drank it all. Sango stood up and walked over to the corner of the hut looking for something while Miroku watched her, licking his lips trying to get as much of her nectar as he could. Miroku heard Sango mumble a little then finally say to herself, “Damnit, where is it. I just had it…ah.”
Sango smiled as she turned and showed Miroku what she had been looking for. It was a cattle whip, or at least part of one, because it seems it had broken in half, “Where did you get that?” Miroku asked, admired at Sango's new toy.
“When I was walking a farmer threw it to the ground mumbling about how it broke and I thought that it would be useful.” She replied while playing with the whip in her hands, “It might be better than that paddle we used.”
Miroku smirked, “I don't know, I really like the paddle.”
Sango sighed as she walked back to her position over Miroku, “Well then we'll have to find out if you like this.” She whispered seductively as she untied Miroku from the wall, but left his hands bound to each other. Miroku crawled to the center of the futon while Sango walked around him, “You want this? You want me to hit you?” She asked Miroku, like a mistress asking her little doggy.
Miroku gulped and nodded quickly, almost quivering in anticipation. He then felt Sango lift his robes up so now his entire bottom half was showing. Sango laughed, almost manically, as she rubbed the whip against Miroku's butt, and then smacked it down hard against him. Miroku gasped and smiled, he loved the pain she would give him, “More…more”
Sango continued her beatings until Miroku's butt was beet red and bleeding a little from a cut or two caused by the whip. When she stopped she swore she could hear Miroku whimper and whine, but he knew what was going to happen next. Sango untied Miroku's hands and then lied back on the futon, with whip still in hand, while Miroku removed his robes and crawled over her, “I love you Sango.”
Sango looked upon her naked lover and ran her hand through his hair, “I love you to Miroku.”
Then, with out any warning, Miroku plunged himself into Sango, as fast and as hard as he could. Sango screamed a little scream, and whipped Miroku's butt with her whip once more. The whip beating made Miroku go even faster and harder, so hard and fast that it seemed as if he was pounding her into the floor, while Sango continued to whip his butt, “Harder…Faster…Uhh…” She moaned out while Miroku listened to her every request. And every time Miroku increased his intensity, Sango would hit him with the whip harder and faster.
“Yes…Miroku…don't stop…YES…” Sango screamed out as she became lost in the man above her. Miroku only grunted as he continued his skillful thrusts
It was what only seemed moments before Miroku felt himself draw near to his climax, “I'm coming…” He yelled as he pounded into Sango one last time before exploding within her, shooting his seed deep into her core.
Miroku then heard Sango give a little scream as she came as well, “Ah…Miroku…” she groaned as her juices flowed outward onto him and the futon. They collapsed onto each other and were about to fall asleep in each other's arms when a loud scream was heard coming from somewhere else in the village.
“That's Kagome!” Sango said as she sat up and reached for her robe and Hiraikotsu while Miroku quickly threw on his robes and grabbed his staff. Within moments they had dressed and ran off towards to source of the scream.
---------------------------------------------------
--Moments earlier--
Kagome said nothing and just stared at Inuyasha, “I'm…I'm what?”
“You're pregnant.” Inuyasha answered calmly as he sat up.
Kagome said nothing as her face fell pale and stared down at the floor, as if lost in deep thought. Inuyasha was about to say something when suddenly an arrow came in through the door and pierced his chest right above the heart. The blow caused Inuyasha to fall back and Kagome to scream loudly, sit up and start to cry, “Inuyasha! Inuyasha!”
“Stop your screaming bitch, I'm all right.” Inuyasha grunted as he sat back up and pulled the arrow out of his chest, “Who the hell shot me?”
“I don't know…” Kagome replied as she attended to his wound by wrapping a shred of the blanket around his chest as a makeshift bandage.
Inuyasha looked over the arrow and noticed a piece of paper wrapped around it. He was about to take the paper off when Miroku and Sango barged in and ready for a fight, “We heard a scream, is everythi-ahh!” Sango said as she and Miroku quickly turned around when they noticed that Inuyasha and Kagome were naked, “Sorry…is everything alright?”
“Yeah, what the fuck do you think you're doing barging in like that?” Inuyasha yelled as he threw the blanket on him and Kagome.
“We heard a scream and thought something was wrong.” Miroku said as he and Sango turned back around.
“It's nothing; I just got shot with an arrow.” Inuyasha said as he showed them the arrow and ripped to paper off.
“What's that?” Kagome asked as Inuyasha looked over the paper and gasped.
“It's a letter…”
“What's does it say?”
“I had suspected this for a while and now I know. I always knew that you loved Kagome, and I should have accepted that fact. She's alive, and I'm dead, and I should stay that way. Since I have now more reasons to stay I will now leave and go to hell, but do not feel any remorse or sadness for me Inuyasha. I have come to realize over my travels that my death was never your fault, but Naraku's alone; and do not feel guilt thinking that you could have protected me; we had no idea of Naraku's plan and did not see it coming. I, actually, should be thanking you. If we had never met, Naraku would have the full Shikon no tama and not only I, but the entire village, including my sister, would be dead. And you never would have met Kagome, even though she is my reincarnation, she is not my copy. She is so much different then me, and in many better ways. She loves you for who you are, while I couldn't love you in the state your in. Live a long and good life with your mate, Inuyasha. May your child that Kagome bears have my blessings…-Kikyo”
“Kikyo wrote that?”
Inuyasha dropped the letter, “Yeah…she's going to hell…she's finally going to rest.”
Nothing was said for a moment until Sango remembered something from the letter, “Wait…Kagome's pregnant?”
Kagome blushed and nodded, “Yeah, but I don't know what to do…or how to explain this to my mom…”
Inuyasha reassured her by placing his hands on her shoulders, “Listen, if your mom loves you, she will expect this.”
Kagome thought for a moment and nodded again, “You're right. She'll understand.”
Miroku sighed and shook his head, “Well, since there is nothing wrong…goodnight.” He bowed and followed Sango back to their hut.
Inuyasha and Kagome laid back down and embraced each other, “So Kikyo is gone?” Kagome asked.
Inuyasha nodded, “Yeah, but it's for the better.”
“It is?”
“Yes, she was right in the letter, I won't feel remorse or sadness, I am happy that she will finally be able to rest.”
Kagome smiled and kissed Inuyasha before snuggling into his chest, “Goodnight, aishiteru.”
Inuyasha kissed her back and pulled her close to him, “Aishiteru Kagome...”
They both fell asleep only moments later.
THE END
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------
IT'S OVER!!!
If you can't guess, `Aishiteru' means `I love you'
PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!