InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ You can't forget your past ❯ New chapter ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha)
(I'm really sorry that I haven't updated but since some people didn't like this story much, but I have gotten some reviews on this story. So I'm going to continue it and hope that some would like it and read this story. But if any one would want me to continue I would love to have some reviews and few ideas to put in to this story, well hope you all enjoy this chapter. ^_^)
 
 
 
She sat within the hut's four walls as AhUn slept peacefully under the star well only his tail as his other half slept next to dancing fire. She quietly sneaked out and stared at the bright stars shinning as if it were diamonds that gods and goddesses put there to keep the moon company. Her heart broke once again as she remembered what sesshomaru said one night.
 
 
* Flashback *
13-year-old Rin sat near her lord who was watching the stars shine it's light to those who were lost.
 
“ Lord Sesshomaru will you always remember, me?” Rin asked, and looked at her lord waiting for him to respond.
 
“ I will Rin, “ Sesshomaru responded as he always did without emotions, then they headed back to camp where the others waited.
 
* End of Flashback *
 
 
 
 
Again her heart shattered as she remembered that night as memories she hid where awakened. She quickly ran through the woods, the wind played with hair as she continued to run. Tears fell again that she held so many years ago until tonight is where her heart couldn't take it any more. Then she stopped on top of hill where you could see the whole village and where you could almost touch the stars. Her heart pounded through her chest from the run and also felt tattered heart. Then she took deep breath and yelled…
 
 
“ SESSHOAMRU, YOU BASTARD YOU PROMISED ME YOU'LD COME BACK FOR ME!” Rin hollered on top of her lungs then fell to her knees, all her energy gone. Tears silently fell on the grass as she cried her heart out from all its misery and betrayal and the love once had. Then felt presence behind, she quickly turned around to see Inuyasha there looking at her with sad gaze.
 
 
“ Leave me be Inuyasha… I don't need any pity,” she ordered coldly but he didn't listen to her command. He gently picked her up and walks back to the village. She didn't feel like struggling anymore and felt sleep come over her, she accepted it with open arms then everything went black. Kagome waited outside of her hut to see Inuyasha coming with Rin.
 
 
“ How is she, Inuyasha?” she asked and saw dried tears on Rin's cheeks.
 
 
“ She's fine but I wouldn't blame her, she suffered for five years because of that bastard and because of him the Rin we used to know is gone. But if I ever see that asshole I'll make him pay for what he did.” responded, Inuyasha and saw Kagome nod.
 
 
“ Your right Sesshomaru really is bastard but now that's in the past we have to make Rin happy. You're like brother to her Inuyasha and she's like little sister to me, but Rin doesn't deserve this. She deserved happy life not one of blood and killing like right now.” whispered Kagome as they walked to Rin's hut. Suddenly AhUn woke to see the two and saw Rin in Inuyasha's arm, the two-headed dragon growled to see someone put their hands on their mistress. Inuyasha quickly put Rin by AhUn and saw the dragon snuggle in to Rin and wrapped its tail to keep her warm.
 
 
“ Guess only Jaken and Sesshomaru can touch her since he can't trust us. Plus he's Sesshomaru's dragon.” stated Inuyasha and the two left the hut not noticing that two amber eyes watched them from the shadows.
 
 
(Rin's Dream)
 
She stood in front of beautiful lake where cherry blossoms surrounded the lake. Where the sunlight gazed its light over the magnificent scenery but what stood in front of her made Rin gasp. There he stood in all his glory where the sunray's made him glow like god.
 
“ Sesshomaru you came back!” she yelled happily running to him but when she was just foot away. His eyes turned red, his fangs started grow an eerie darkness surrounded him. Suddenly Rin was on the ground; in front her was humongous dog and poison dripped down his mouth destroying the scenery.
 
 
“ Disgusting human how dare you speak my name without title! For that you will die slow painful death!” roared Sesshomaru then paw was about to smash Rin…
(End of Rin's Dream)
 
 
Rin screamed looking around to see AhUn looking at her with concern in his eyes seeing his mistress frighten. He nudged her head but she shook her head telling him it was all right that it was just bad dream. The two headed dragon shrugged and went back to sleep leaving Rin some space. Rin stared in as the fire danced silently giving her warmth but soon enough sleep took over her body.
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
 
(Morning)
 
Rin woke from her deep sleep since the sunlight came through the window and heard loud crash, with villager screaming of demon then heard name she wished she hadn't heard. She quickly grabbed her weapon, rushed outside with AhUn by her side. Then halted suddenly seeing the figure that haunted her dreams and mind but the one person who held her heart in his hands.
 
“ Sesshomaru” she whispered and saw him turn towards her. Then a flash back of what happened when he went to search for her came back in to his mind…
 
(Five years ago)
 
Sesshomaru left Jaken in the western lands castle, which took awhile since he cried and begged for him to come but he made Jaken stay. He imagined how happy Rin would be to see him and then they could head back without annoying Jaken to ruin their time together. He approached the hut and saw everything was in dust. Then by the dried up rose he found letter that had Rin's handwriting on it.
 
Dear Sesshomaru,
By the time you read this letter I'll be gone with AhUn and I'm sorry but I couldn't wait longer. I realized that demons and humans aren't meant to be together and I loved you with all my heart but I knew you couldn't respond since I'm a filthy human. I'm sorry that I was burden to you for these past years and good-bye Lord Sesshomaru I hope you enjoy the peace without me interfering in your space. And I will always love you forever and good-bye.
Love Rin,
 
His heart clenched tightly reading the letter over and over and howled sadly to the moon. He made her wait for him too long making her think he didn't want her presence any longer. He flew back to his castle miserably, he held the letter that was only object he had of her for the moment. Jaken appeared at the gate and saw Rin no where and was about to ask but Sesshomaru just walked by him trying to keep his stoic face until he reached her quarts well what used to be. He opened the door; he closed it quickly not wanting anyone to enter.
Her scent calmed him but that tightened his heart, knowing she wasn't by wishing he hadn't left her and also wishing he paid more attention to the past remembering her laughter and sweet flower scent. He walked towards her futon; finally his strength failed and fell on her red pillow. He snuggled closer in the pillow getting more of her scent to calm his youkai blood, he fell asleep dreaming of the past and what would have happened if he found her.
 
(End of Flashback)
 
They stared at each other then she broke the trance they were in.
“ Why did you come Sesshomaru?” she asked coldly. Sesshomaru looked at Rin he used to know and saw her eyes were cold not as warm and happy before he left.
 
“ I came because I left something that was important to me but until now I was unable to find, and also it seems you have changed in to the great Black Rose or am I wrong, Rin?” he said and walked up to her. They were only one foot now as the group crossed their fingers hoping they'll forgive each other. “ So will you forgive for what I put you through all these years?” as he embraced her not caring if the others saw but the one thing that made his heart complete and his other part of his soul was all that mattered to him at the moment.
 
“ I… “ But didn't finish as two soft lips covered hers making her melt into his embrace. Everyone gasped looking at the love couple enjoyed perfect kiss that showed his or her love for each other that was denied years ago but now it was free as the wind. She quickly tore apart and pushed away then he felt SLAP! He saw a bit of blood drip from his lip but healed instantly.
 
“ How dare you come here and try to take advantage of me and if you come for AhUn then take him. But I won't come back with you Lord Sesshomaru of the Western Lands so leave me alone as I am now!” she said sternly and walked back in to the hut. He looked where she disappeared and felt his heart clench tightly again he lost her but he wasn't going to give up.
 
Rin came with AhUn as her katana was tied on her back. Her hair was in high ponytail it swayed side ways. Everyone looked at Rin as she neared Sesshomaru but walked past him as if he wasn't there. ` Rin I'm not going to lose you again' as his thoughts continued and saw her pass him. He turned to see Rin saying her good byes to the gang then headed in to the Inuyasha forest. Then Sesshomaru let his demon power take over him as white light wrapped around him. He then headed in to the forest where he could be with Rin alone without anyone interfering.
 
Hope you all enjoy this chapter and to those that waited long time my apologizes that I didn't update sooner. But from now on I'll continue, try to update this story but I if any one wants new chapter just review. If I get four reviews I'll continue this story and post up new chapter.
 
Lilkirra14