InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ You're Late ❯ You're Late ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer : I do not own nor make any monies off of Inuyasha and the gang. No, that pleasure completely belongs to the Goddess Rumiko Takahashi. I am only using them for pure entertainment value.
 
 
 
 
You're Late
 
Inspired by Ayamegusa's You're Late Piccie
 
 
 
She is late... again.

How many times must he go through this torment?! Wondering if this was the day she won't come back to him. The day she realized he IS just a worthless halfbreed. He occupied his boredom by grumpily grabbing various flowers without really thinking. Before he knew he had a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

In his Mighty Warrior Hands! Damn what is that girl doing to him!!

He started growling at the flowers when the Well signaled the return of Kagome. Stunned by what was in his hands and the fact Kagome came back, her soothing welcoming scent washing over him he didn't have anytime to get rid of the evidence. Ears pinned slightly back eyebrows drawn into a frown he affected his usual grumpy stance - only to have a blush dust his cheeks ruining the effect. Kagome decided at that moment to pop her head up over the edge and caught the blush and the flowers in his hand.

"You're late..."
"..."