InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ YoukaiLand ❯ Futile Escape ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: YoukaiLand
 
Ratings: PG-13, but for this chapter R because of the heavy swearing, just in case ^.^
 
Summary: AU. This is a world were humans pretty much rule the world while youkai are found in zoo's and amusement parks. In this one amusement park called YoukaiLand their newest attraction is a rarity. A hanyou. From the wild. Who wants to escape. Now enters a human girl that has been transferred from one foster home to the next who keeps running away and plans to steel her little brother from the orphanage. Now what should happen when the police catch her at night in YoukaiLand near their new attractions pen?
 
Prologue: Futile Escape
 
 
Run.
 
Faster.
 
Must be quick.
 
Can't let them catch me.
 
>#>#>#>#>
 
Damn it all.
 
Damn these strangers to hell a thousand times and more.
 
It was a fluke, nothing more. There's no fucking way that they were capable of capturing him. HIM! A half-demon. If they didn't have there sleep magic he would have been able to escape.
 
Damn them all.
 
He knew that curiosity killed the cat-well, dog in this case- but he didn't think that it was true. If these THINGS never decided to go tramping through his forest with there assortment of odd things, then he wouldn't have followed and gotten close to them. He never would have jumped from tree to tree, branch to branch, with his stealth and speed. He never would have landed on that mother-fucking branch that broke under his damn weight.
 
Stupid branch. The blame is entire on it. It should have hold under his weight. I mean, come on, he was able to leap and rest on that damn twig, why did it have to break NOW?
 
It should have been oblivious why the hell those damn outsiders were there in HIS forest. That they were looking for something specific. Hell, they were hauling around a fucking cage for Kami's sake!
 
But how the hell was he to know that the `something specific' was him?
 
A hanyou.
 
>#>#>#>#>
 
It gave the hanyou immense satisfaction that he was not caught easily. Kept them chasing for a good hour. Its pretty much all he could take pride on, now that he was captured and all.
 
He can remember it so vividly. Like a dance that made each step worth keeping in touch with, every single step was made as clear as crystal. From the moment that he fell of the damn branch onto the hard ground.
 
The foreigner's seemed to be shocked as he crashed through the branches and hit smacked hard on the dense forest floor. They stood there for a second when a voice cried out something in a firm voice and suddenly they lost their astonishment and surrounded him with a strange long thing. Like a cat cornering a terrified mouse. Only this time, instead of him being the cat he was the damn frightened mouse. Plus, when a predator lashed out it's aim was to give the final blow; these things, when they lashed out, they were using there sleepy magic.
 
Instead of death, they were aiming to capture him.
 
Abruptly, something as sharp as a roses thorn pierced him in the shoulder. At first he thought nothing of it until he started to feel a sudden drowsiness come over him. He then got a little worried when his senses started to screw up and everything became blurry. Panicking, the half demon got on his feet in a rush but as fast as he got on his feet he fell just as rapidly on his hands and knees.
 
The only thing that is saving him from falling into a deep sleep was probably his demon blood. It was currently trying to draw out the strange magic that kept eating at his conscious, making him all the sleepier. But as his demonic blood fought internally, he knew he had to figure out a way to escape from these strange creatures. And who would have thought that the perfect opportunity would fly in with wide wings?
 
Feh.
 
Stupid motherfuckers.
 
They just had to get to close.
 
A young one, who could only have been entering his nineteenth year, paid his price. He thought the hanyou too weak to move and took that one steep closer. As soon as he was in touching distance, the half demon lashed out with his deadly claws and tore through the whelp's stomach. His insides gushing out and spilling onto the crispy leaves that covered the forest floor in sign that it was autumn.
 
While the pup was trying to hold he entrails in his gapping slashed opened abdomen, the others watched on in alarm. It bought the half demon just enough time for his blood to clean out his system just enough for him to see clearly and make his escape.
 
The hanyou leapt into the treetops and started running. It didn't matter where he ran, or more like jump, too. He just figured that anywhere was better than being near these creatures. But alas, the fates were as ever cruel to him as the day he was born.
 
He heard their shouts but didn't take any heed to them. All that mattered was getting away. He also heard something like thunder but he didn't understand what it meant when it was such a clear day, not a cloud in the sky. All he cared about was escaping from these weird beings. Again, he felt the prickly of the thing that would make him and his senses sluggish embed itself into his flesh.
 
All that could be said was that when he landed on a thicker tree branch he twisted his damn ankle the wrong way. It was a long drop.
 
As soon as his body smacked into the solid earth the hanyou tried to pounce back up and leap into the air with his good foot but that wasn't happening anytime soon. Not only was he too weak but his demonic blood was having an overload because it was still trying to fight off the first time the sleepy potion was used on him and it got too overwhelmed when the second wave came to him. When he was finally able to stumble onto his feet something hard hit his back, pushing him to the ground.
 
The half demon snarled when his now lethargic brain processed that it was a strange net that trapped him to the ground, tangling his legs and arms up. He knew that it was useless to try and release him self from the net that was made of something metallic and heavy, even with his razor sharp claws. Of course, that didn't stop him from struggling against the restraints, his demon blood finally surfacing from deep inside his soul as his human side gave up the fight. Welcoming the darkness that the sleep magic gave.
 
While he struggled he heard many footsteps come his way. He would have lashed out again if only his hands were free. When all of the footfalls stop he then heard a murmur erupt from the strangers. Probably congratulating them selves for his capture. When he opened his heavy eyes the half demon say the smiles on their stupid faces and some of them clapping another on its back. The hanyou knew that they were smug about his confined state under the intense weight of the net.
 
Then, as fast as the noise level went up it died just as quick. The silence came so quick it startled the hanyou to jerk his head to the side to see why it was so quiet.
 
A lone figure came walking towards him. It had the air about him that demanded respect and loyalty of all that was near. He walked confidently up to the trapped half demon, allowing him to look over the new stranger. The foreigner wore all black that matched his hair and pale skin. His blood red eyes showed much intelligence as they looked over the struggling being under the net and stopped right at his head. The hanyou growled in a loud threatening manner, hoping that this creature had the damn sense to leave him alone.
 
Fuck that notion. The things response to his hostile snarl was laughter and it demanded something from its hesitant followers.
 
Of course they should be terrified of me, the nearly unconscious hanyou thought. I just killed one of there kind.
 
The creature, which the half demon assumed was the leader of this brainless bunch, standing near his head abruptly lost his `good nature' and said something commandingly. Suddenly one of the uncertain strangers shot over to the leader and the hanyou snarled at as the creature approached but it too paid no heed to his threat of death. The stranger pulled something out of his pocket and took of the cap, revealing another sharp thing that creature struck him with at the base of his neck.
 
The half demon howled in pain when the stranger ejected something through the item that he knew was more of their sleepy spell. The world around him was getting more fuzzy and so fast that he was unconscious before his demonic blood could even fight off the darkness.
 
It would seem that escape was futile.
 
>#>#>#>#>
 
A/N: Well…there you go. That is the first chapter to YoukaiLand and hopefully there will be more to come, it all depends if you guys want me to continue it. Also, if you guys want to read my other fics go to fanfiction.net under the penname kawaiipie007; I'd post them here but my files accidental got deleted and the disk I originally transferred them broke. Well anyway you guys don't wanna here me babble so please R&R so I know what you guys think! ^.^
 
~Kawaiipie~