InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Young Love ❯ A Regular Day For The Inuyasha Family ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Mother?"asked 13 year old Aelita entering the wooden hut in feudal japan that belonged to her father,mother,sister and herself.The hut was basic it had three bedrooms for her mother and father,sister and her,entering the living room Aelita saw a note on the table that was from her mother saying she was at the village helping the sick and wounded.Ever since Keade died three years ago Kagome and Sango helped the villagers whenever they needed,Inuyasha would always make sure no demons got near the village or his family.Since her mom was not there Aelita went to her room that had a king sized bed that had a green bad spread on it and four pillows,her room also had a dresser that her father had made her,a closet and a desk.She stayed in her room drawing for two hours untill she heard her mother open the door to her room,

"Hello sweety,how are you?"asked Kagome giving her daughter a kiss on the forhead and a hug

"Hi mom,I`m good.How are you?Where is dad?He`s going to be late for dinner."Replied Aelita hugging her mother back and a qick kiss on the cheek.

"Good.He`s hunting for dinner.He won`t be late."Said Kagome as she and her daughter went to the living room to relax on one of the couches Kagome had brought from her time,14 years ago.

"Tomorrow can we go visit uncle Sota,Buyo,Grandma and great Grandpa?I miss them."Said Aelita starting to get tired from running around in the forest that after noon.

"Ok,but your father doesn`t like going to my era.Remember?"replied Kagome as Aelita starting to play with her long silver hair that was a mess with being long enough to touch the back of her waist."Here let me get a brush to cobm that hair of yours."and with that said Kagome went and got a cobm.It took a while but Kagome got the tangles out of her daughter`s hair and began too cook dinner just as Yumi came back home from the village.

"Is dinner ready yet?"asked Yumi as she layed her outer kimono on the couch.Her long black hair swaying with the movmet of her body,while her mother and sister were cooking dinner still.

"Just a litle longer darling.Is your father with you?"replied Kagome still cooking the ramen her family enjoyed to eat every other night,"He`s been gone for a while,and I don`t want him to miss his favorite meal."just as Kagome said that Inuyasha came through the door with his noes in the air.

"Hi is dinner ready?I smealt it from the village and came home."said Inuyasha taking a seat at the dinner table in the dining room,and glansing at his wife.

"In fact it is ready everyone take a seat and get some chop sticks."Inuyasha`s wife replied pouring the ramen into four boals and taking a seat by her husband,while Yumi and Aelita sat next to eachother on the other side of the table.All ate their dinner and went to bed in their rooms.