Invader Zim Fan Fiction ❯ Beginning ❯ Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
~~~~~~~~

Purple entered the small room that he shared with Zim and Red. They were actually really lucky to have a room at all. They were Elite, the best of the best. There for they were sent on lots of missions with the rest of their team. There were ten teams of nine, starting with Team First Strike and ending with Team Final Strike. Final Strike was the team that was called in when everything else had failed. They were part of team Final Strike. It was something to be immensely proud of, though Purple still wasn't so sure of it.

Irken society was divided into two sub groups, Soldiers and Drones. Soldiers did fighting, protecting and conquering. All the really fun stuff. Drones however, were made for repetitive tasks like cleaning and other such things. Drones also didn't have the right mentality to do what Soldiers did but then it was the same for the Soldiers. They couldn't do a Drones work, it would drive them crazy. There were however, a very select few Drones who could do a Soldiers job. Purple was one of them. He was also one of the best medical Drones that was on any of the teams. There was even a rumour going around that once the violet eyed Irken was done with Final Strike that he was going to be made a Medic-Lord by Tallest Spork.

Shaking off his wandering thoughts Purple wandered over to one of the few possessions in the room. Irkens worked for the whole first and themselves second, lending individuals to own less. He, Red and Zim had managed to gather enough monies to get a music-player-thing, which he was playing with now. There was lots of different music loaded into the player as Purple, Red and Zim all had completely different tastes. Purple liked happy music, Red liked darker music while Zim favoured stuff that was heavier, bordering on explosive. The music player was a constant source of arguing as none of them really wanted to listen to each other's music. Purple set the thing to random, feeling a strange need to hear something distinctively not happy.

Sighing he flopped down onto one of the soft bag like objects that served as chairs and beds. His own was unsurprisingly purple. Zim's was pink and Red's was red. The Tall Irken stood suddenly, he couldn't sit still for some reason. He started pacing in the room and fidgeting. He didn't feel right somehow. He didn't want to go outside.... maybe he just wanted to talk to someone?

Groaning Purple pressed his face against the wall and hoped that one of his roommates would get back quick. He really needed to do something, he just had no idea what.

His silent prayers were answered as the door opened and closed with a small swish.

"Hey Purple, you seen Zim?" Red asked moving straight to the music player which was currently playing one of Zim's songs.

"Didn't you guys sneak off to harass the trainees?" Purple retorted.

"Yeah, but he disappeared on me. He messed up a really good plan too!" Red complained loudly and started fishing around for monies. He really wanted a snack. Technically Irken's didn't need to eat, they just liked to, which was why food actually cost monies. Necessities like shelter and clothing were free in the Irken Empire.

"Well he better show up soon cause we've got another mission tonight. The Kilvenian's are causing trouble so they're sending in us and Counter Strike." Purple muttered. They had only just got back too.

"Serious? What on Irk could the Kilvenian's ever do to get two Strike teams, especially us?" Red asked. Red turned to the other who had slunk away from the wall to grab the file that had their basic mission stats on it.

"I dunno, you can look it over if you want. Its pretty sketchy though. We'll probably be debriefed on our way there. I've already pretty much told you all thats on that disc though. I'm gonna go use up the last of the cleansing chalk so you have to go get some if you wanna be clean." Purple rambled and headed to the separate little section that was used for self cleaning. Irkens were very conservative about their bodies and tended to cover up what they could.

Humming to himself he had pulled off his left glove when he heard a fearful whimper come from behind him. Spinning around with his hands curled at his chest he was surprised to see Zim huddling in the small corner of the cleansing room.

Opening his mouth to shout at the other Irken, he fell short when he noticed that Zim was shaking and curled up on a rather large puddle of blood. Zim's shirt was torn and stained purple while small dried rivers of blue ran down Zim's right ungloved hand. Black pants were shredded and hanging on by threads. His eyes were wide and he was shaking as he stared up at the Taller Irken.

Purple felt his squeedilyspooch lurch and he turned slowly and opened the door.

"Medkit. NOW." Purple hissed urgently to a dazed looking Red who was polishing his small laser collection.

"Huh?" Red mumbled, looking up from a laser induced haze.

"Medkit, now!" Purple hissed again.

"Why?" Red asked, he was busy with his lasers. Couldn't Purple see that?

"Because I found Zim and he's hurt BAD." Purple continued hissing long after he had finished speaking. He didn't want to leave Zim's sight. He was pretty sure that the smaller one was a little more than hurt and Purple didn't want to leave him alone right now.

"It can't be that bad..." Red muttered to himself but got up and grabbed the kit. As he handed it to Purple he glanced past the other's shoulder and choked. Zim looked broken. But Zim couldn't be broken. He had seen the pink eyed Irken fight against races five times his size, barehanded and win. Be beaten to a bloody mess and still fight on. Red stared on confusedly as the other Tall Irken moved forward slowly and gently.

Zim's eyes widened as Purple approached him. The small bloody body scrambled against the wall, pressing into it, trying to get farther away. It wasn't until Purple reached for the smaller Irken that Zim finally spoke.

"No touch Zim. Please no more touching Zim. Zim doesn't want to be touched. No touch,"Zim babbled quietly, shrinking into himself.

Red's hand flew to his mouth, he was pretty sure he was going to be sick. He backed away slowly and headed for the Squad Leader. This had gone so far out of their hands. He left Purple to take care of Zim. The violet eyed Medic-Drone could do anything.

Purple heard Red take off and he found himself hoping that the crimson eyed one took a while. He was pretty sure that Zim wouldn't be able to handle too many people right now. He reached back and for the first time thanked Irk that he had been blessed with height. He closed the door so that no one could bother them.

"Zim, it's Purple," Purple said gently, not moving any closer to the other for now. He repeated himself a couple times, always gently and reassuringly. This was something he had never dealt with before and he wasn't sure how to proceed. Rape wasn't common on Irk, it was punishable by cruel and unusual punishment, always ending in death. Touch was sacred to Irkens. Eventually Zim stopped shivering and blinked, really looking at Purple this time.

"Purple?" Zim asked, his voice was rough and raspy. He stayed in the corner, wrapped in his own arms but at least he was focusing now.

"Yeah. Can I look at your wounds?" Purple asked, placing his hand on his medical kit slowly so as not to startle the little Irken. Zim stared at him before swallowing and nodding. The injured one watched Purple intently, his breathing quickening as the other reached for him. Purple stopped a check* away from the other when Zim suddenly started to shake. He had started to hyperventilate and his eyes had slid closed.

"I promise I won't hurt you Zim," Purple tried to assure the smaller Irken. Zim opened his eyes and met Purple's worried orbs. The Taller one lifted his empty ungloved hand towards to other and just let it hang there. It was up to Zim to hopefully take the next step and reach out to Purple.

They stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity when the shorter Irken slowly reached out with his own ungloved hand and placed it in the Taller Irken's hand. Still shaking, Zim used Purple's hand as leverage to stand wobbly. Standing, the pink eyed one came level to the sitting Taller. Zim just stared at Purple, his eyes dull and empty. He looked nothing like the lively Zim that Purple knew and occasionally had to patch back together.

"I... ah... Zim......" Zim stuttered and looked away from Purple. He couldn't meet those worried eyes, knowing now how weak he was. How pathetic....Emerald tears started to well around Zim's eyes before finally running slowly down pale cheeks.

"Zim.... it's okay..."Purple whispered reassuringly, carefully pulling the other into an embrace when he didn't struggle away. Zim shuddered in Purple's loose grasp, tears spilling and wanting so badly to say that no, it wasn't okay and it wasn't going to be okay. Ever.

"Safe...?" Zim whispered pleadingly, clutching at Purple's shirt.

"Yah, you're safe here Zim," Purple said and tried to pull away from Zim, but the other clutched to him tightly.

"Zim, I need to get my kit. You're still bleeding," Purple said and placed one hand on Zim's shoulder while the other reached for his medical kit. The Medic-Drone opened the kit and brought out a healing spray that worked on minor cuts and burns. Zim clenched his fists and pulled away from Purple leaving the taller Irken staring at him worriedly. The injured one turned away from the other and pulled off his shirt, revealing the worst of the damage. Purple forced down a gasp as he saw Zim's bare back. There were cuts and bruises, but what scared him the most was Zim's PAK. It was half ripped off, with bare circuitry. Purple was pretty sure that Zim should be dead with something like that. His eyes narrowed when he thought that that was probably what the other's attacker had wanted. But before Purple could do anything the door opened revealing Red, their Squadron Leader and a full medical team.

Purple watched dazed as the med-team moved in, wrapping Zim in a blanket and carting him off. Red was the same way, and when they had all left he slipped into the cleansing room. He slid down to sit next to the other Tall Irken where they stayed, quiet, until they were forced to go on their mission.

~~~~~~~~

It was a month before they saw Zim again.

They had just returned from a mission. They were both tired and dirty with plans only of resting. They stumbled into their room before they realized that they weren't alone. There was a familiar small Irken curled up on Zim's chair.

"Zim?" Purple asked disbelievingly. What was Zim doing back? The smaller Irken was no longer on the Final Strike team... He had been replaced after a week. A week that Purple and Red had spent in shock and silence. They still didn't know what happened to their roommate, it was like Zim had dropped off the face of the planet. They had asked their Squad Leader and even that had proved to be fruitless.

Zim uncurled and stared up at the two Irken's that he had spent the last fifteen years with. After everything they had been together, should he tell them?

"I've been accepted for Invader Training. The ship for Devastis is leaving tomorrow," Zim said emotionlessly.

Red and Purple just stared. How was that possible? You needed thirty years as an Elite Soldier(which Strike Teams fell under) and they had only worked with the other for half that. Red and Purple had only been Elite for twenty so how had Zim....?

"Congratulations," Purple said slowly, almost as if he were unsure. Zim nodded his thanks and curled back up. Red and Purple shared a look before the crimson eyed Soldier shook his head and turned to leave.

"Later Zim," Red said bitterly and left moodily. Purple only stared. What had gotten into the other Tall Irken?

Sighing, Purple dragged his own cushion chair next to Zim's and flopped down gracelessly. There was an uncomfortable silence and he found himself staring into Zim's dark pink eyes. Smeet eyes. That's what they were called, because when a smeet was born, it was born with dark pink eyes that deepened to red or changed to the other rarer colours.

"I'm gonna miss you," Purple whispered.

"It is an honour to be chosen," Zim whispered back.

"Still gonna miss you," Purple whispered sulkily.

"Zim will miss you too," Zim whispered, a small smile gracing his face. Purple smiled back, memories of their word games swirling in his head. His happiness faded away when he remembered why he hadn't seen Zim for a month.

"Zim...?" Purple asked, the rest of his question unsaid. Zim sat up slowly, his gloved hands clenching the material of his cushion tightly. The short one's head was bowed, his antennae flat against his head.

"Stupid drone. Zim is not weak!" Zim declared hotly, his eyes sharp but empty.

"I never said that!" Purple shouted back, sitting up quickly, his own hands clenching tightly. Purple's eyes were heated. He HATED being called drone, even if he was one.

"Well you meant it!" Zim shouted back and began to clench and unclench his hands threateningly.

"Stupid short person! They probably let you into Invader Training out of pity!" Purple snarled, his antennae flat and his mouth open, razor sharp teeth bared. Zim's eyes went wide and then narrowed. Purple knew he had gone to far but he didn't care. He was so mad at the other. With a growl Zim leapt at the Taller Irken, claws ready to tear into the other. They wrestled and clawed and tried to bite. They were savage and without their normal precision which is probably how Purple somehow managed to pin Zim. Purple's hands pinned the smaller one's wrists to the ground while the violet eyed Irken used his greater weight to keep the shorter Irken pinned.

Zim looked up at Purple fearfully, his eyes wide as he struggled uselessly. His PAK was beneath him, and the openings were pressed against the ground just like.....

Purple was startled. How the Blorch had he pinned Zim? Zim ALWAYS whooped his butt at this sort of thing...

"Zim?" Purple asked lightly, unsure of what to do. Zim was struggling pretty good and he didn't want to let the other go if the shorter one was still intent on clawing his face off. Zim suddenly stopped struggling and was eerily quiet as he tried to breath and not look in Purple's eyes. Purple was confused, why had the other stopped? Leaning forward Purple managed catch a look at Zim's eyes and what he saw there sent him practically flying off of the other. The fragile looking Irken just continued to lay there which brought Purple back to the smaller one.

"Zim, please.... I would never hurt you like that. Irk, what do you think of me?" Purple nearly whimpered as he tried to figure out what to do.

"That you wanted to hurt Zim," Zim replied quietly, not moving. He was still afraid that Purple would touch him.

"You were gonna hurt me first!" Purple ranted back, he was desperate to get the other out of whatever he had slipped into.

"Zim... I promise I would never do anything that you didn't want. That's just wrong to do that to someone else. Trust me.. please..." Purple begged, not touching but desperately wanting to assure the other.

"Why should I trust you?" Zim asked, he was still terrified but it was slowly slipping away.

"Because we've fought side-by-side for fifteen years.... because I'll tell you my secret, something not even Red or our Squad Leader knows about me..." Purple murmured, leaning back and kneeling. Zim's head turned and watched the other. Seconds blurred into minutes before Zim slowly sat up and then stood, looking Purple in the eye.

"You'll trust me with your secret?" Zim asked suspiciously. He and Red knew that there was something that Purple was keeping from them. It was something that the violet eyed one had taunted them about and used to drive them crazy.

"I trust you and Red... I just don't know how you guys would handle it. It's always kinda scared me. You guys are my friends. I don't want you to think differently of me," Purple said quietly, wanting to turn away from his comrade's powerful gaze.

"Zim trusts you. I don't want you to tell me your secret because you think it will make me trust you," Zim finally stated and stepped forward until the smaller Irken's boots were nearly touching Purple's knees. The other's face lit up and he smiled. When Zim had confessed his trust a warm happy feeling had bubbled up inside of Purple.

Zim reached forward, his movements unsure. His gloved hand ran up the side of Purple's face and lightly caressed the sensitive antennae. Purple's breathe hitched and he wanted to lean into the touch that was sending jolts of pleasure throughout his system. The smaller one pulled away quickly, his eyes wide. Zim made to take a step back but Purple caught the other's wrist loosely, stopping the other.

"I don't mind Zim. I told you I trust you. And I do want to tell you my secret," Purple murmured and let go of Zim. He took a deep breath to reassure himself and then slowly peeled off his right glove. Slowly, he turned his hand palm up revealing a strange black mark. It wasn't a tattoo, for those didn't stay in an Irken's skin. Nor was it a scar, for the same reason.

"Ya'Pey...." Zim whispered and sat down quickly as his legs failed him. The mark on Purple's hand was that of a Twin. Irkens are hatched from eggs, which meant that when the odd time a fertilized egg ended up bearing more than one smeet -both- died. In the past it was considered a miracle for twins to survive and they were seen as a divine sign. Twins were called Ya'Pey; Soul Partners, for it was believed that the soul was split in two, to be shared. Even in the new hatcheries where smeets were born it happened sometimes, but the twins still usually died even after they were separated into their own tubes.

"Yeah. You can guess why I wanted to keep it under wraps, huh?" Purple chuckled humorlessly. They both knew what an uproar something like real Ya'Pey could cause.

"I understand. And Zim wishes to share his secret as well," Zim said authoritatively. Purple cocked his head to the side, one eye half shut in curiosity. Zim had a secret? Since when? The shorter one watched his friend and slowly pulled off his left glove. He placed his bare hand, palm up in Purple's own bare hand. Purple looked down, curious and nearly choked. The other had the same mark that he did!

"You...." Purple choked, his eyes wide as could be as he stared at Zim wonderingly. The other said nothing but turned his hand and laced his fingers with Purple's so that their palms touched. Zim's mind had shut down when his comrade had revealed his secret and was running purely on instinct.

Purple pulled his other glove off with his teeth and hesitantly brought it to Zim's antennae. Zim stopped breathing but didn't jerk away from the touch. Softly, Purple stroked one and then the other before pulling away and staring into beautiful eyes. A soft blue flush spread across his cheeks. Zim leaned in and touched forehead's with Purple, his antennae perked forward. Purple's eyes slid shut as his antennae brushed against Zim's. They both shivered as tingles raced down their spines.

Purple tilted his head back, their antennae only gently brushing against each other. A low moan left Purple's lips and Zim whimpered slightly. Purple opened his eyes to stare at the other wonderingly. A hand came up to rest on Zim's shoulder and he leaned back in to place a chaste kiss on Zim's lip. Zim stiffened slightly before he relaxed and kissed back softly. The pink eyed one pressed against Purple and began to kiss back more passionately. Zim's arms slowly reached up and encircled the Taller's neck. Purple ran his tongue along Zim's lips and ran a hand along the smaller Irken's side. Zim moaned into the kiss and tentatively touched tongues with Purple. A purring sound came from Purple as they continued to kiss feverently.

Panting, Zim pulled away and stared into Purple's glassy eyes. Zim smiled sightly and ran a hand down the side of Purple's face. Purple crooned and leaned into the touch. Zim pulled away and stared into Purple's now confused eyes.

"You.... I.... Zim trusts you..... please?" Zim stammered and fiddled with his hands. A dark blue flush had spread across Zim's cheeks and his antennae twitched spastically in embarrassment.

"Zim...." Purple murmured heatedly and slowly pulled Zim into his lap. Zim turned his head away unable to meet Purple's gaze.

"Tell me to stop...." Purple commanded and carefully slipped his hands under Zim's shirt. He stroked the smooth skin lightly, scratching with his claws gently. Zim shook his head and clenched his fists. A startled gasp slipped from Zim as Purple kneaded slim hip. Zim jerked in Purple's lap as the taller Irken proceeded to knead both hips, rubbing gently. Purple leaned in and ran his tongue along Zim's neck, lapping before he started to kiss a path to his soon to be lover's jaw. Zim's breathing faltered and the short Irken found himself clutching onto Purple's shirt for balance.

Purple pulled up to kiss Zim passionately, yanking the Invader-to-be as close as was physically possible. Zim leaned back away from the kiss and shakily brought his ungloved hand to run along the base of Purple's antennae while the gloved one snaked up the violet one's shirt. Purple squirmed and moaned, tilting his head back so that his neck was exposed. Curious, Zim leaned forward and kissed the other's neck, his ungloved hand coming up to cradle the back of Purple's head. Scratching the junction of Purple's head and neck, Zim placed one more kiss before he started to suckle.

Purple braced himself and slowly lowered to the floor as his arms began to shake while Zim continued to suck and occasionally nibble. Purple mewled and encouraged Zim by rubbing and massaging the other's lower back. Hooking the shirt with his thumbs, Purple ran them up Zim's side bunching the shirt at his Ya'Pey's chest. Zim pulled back, his breath caught in his throat as he looked down into Purple's questioning eyes. He nodded and sat up, letting Purple pull the shirt completely off.

Zim gulped and clenched his hand nervously in his pants as he waited for Purple to say something.

"Ya'Pey.... my Ya'Pey." Purple whispered, smiled and propped himself on one elbow to kiss Zim's forehead. Zim whimpered and pulled at his Ya'Pey's shirt, tugging up. Purple sat up to pull the offending garment off and then brought Zim back to the floor with him. They both gasped as their chests touched. Purple grabbed the edge of Zim's glove and pulled it off with his teeth. Zim nuzzled under Purple's chin and brought their hands together. Fingers laced together before pulling apart to map skin.

Zim keened as Purple shifted and shivered. Purple did it again and Zim moaned as the friction brought his attention lower. His breathing quickened and he moaned as Purple traced his fingers along the edge of his pants. Teasingly the other would rub them just a little lower and then bring them back to massage slim hips.

"Pu..Purple..." Zim moaned and ground his pelvis against Purple's hips. The violet eyed one gripped the slim hips and thrust up, a low moan escaping as Zim continued to gyrate.

It felt good. So very very good. And Zim liked good.

Shivering, Zim pulled completely away from Purple. The Tall one lay still, panting and looking questioningly at Zim through half-lidded eyes. Zim tugged on Purple's pants and then looked at the other, afraid yet hopeful.

Purple shifted to his side and lifted himself up so that he could kiss Zim fully. Tongues clashed and hands roamed. Zim's hands tugged at Purple's pants, sliding them lower and lower until they fell to the floor. Zim ran his hands up and down Purple's thighs before settling back at perfect hips.

Purple hissed as the cool air assaulted his heated length. Fire coursed through him as Zim nibbled on his lips before moving up to nibble and suck the base of his antennae. He moaned incoherently and pulled Zim close, the rough cloth of Zim's pants making him shiver. He scrapped his claws along Zim's pant line and rubbed the hard member concealed in the front. Zim froze, a keen escaping him and ringing in Purple's antennae. He trembled and clung to Purple desperately. Purple continued to rub and Zim began to thrust against the wonderful pleasurey-ness.

"M-More," Zim whimpered. He was scared but at the same time desire coursed through his veins. He trusted Purple like no other.

Purple grinned and slowly trailed his fingers up the hard length before hesitantly removing Zim's pants. He pulled the other into his lap and relieved the other Irken of his boots as well. Pulling his own pants and boots completely off he kissed Zim lightly. Zim shifted into the kiss and they both gasped as their heated lengths brushed against each other. Zim pressed against Purple again, his movements unsure.

Purple licked Zim's lips, drawing the other's tongue out for battle. Purple reached down between them and curiously wrapped a hand around the base, teasing the edges of the slit that the swollen organ had come from. Zim whimpered and panted, his hands tightening on Purple's shoulders. Purple watched Zim's face with wonder at the openness displayed there, the trust.

Purple began to stroke loosely around the smooth a glistening shaft. Zim's legs trembled and he rocked into the strokes, unconsciously teasing Purple. The violet eyed Irken shifted so that Zim was pressing deeper against his own burning member. Zim shivered and gasped as Purple moved, the new position had the hot firmness brushing against his moist opening.

Zim shook his head side-to-side, trying to clear his mind. He wanted something but he didn't know what it was. There was a growing ache inside of him. Everything tingled and burned and he desperately wanted more. But there was something he needed and he just didn't know what. He couldn't find the words to explain his frustration.

"Ah...ah.. Pur! Un...uun, Purple, please!" Zim choked out as he ground against Purple's heated shaft. Purple purred and continued to stroke Zim. He began to experiment, squeezing and running slender fingers along the sides, drawing out different reactions from Zim. He groaned as the small one continued to grind against him. There was a strange pressure building just beneath his squeedilyspooch and Purple wanted to still Zim's movements and keep the pressure but at the same time he wanted to push it farther.

Purple sat up, pushing Zim's legs apart and lifting up so that Zim straddled his knee. He stopped stroking to hold small hips in place as he pulled his knee down. Zim's thighs trembled as he knelt spread out in front of Purple. Spontaneously Zim grabbed Purple's right hand and kissed the mark on the palm. Purple moaned and leaned down to capture his Ya'Pey's lips in a sweet kiss. Purple deepened the kiss while one hand trailed down past Zim's leaking shaft, giving it a teasing tug before slipping down farther to stroke Zim's opening.

Zim froze against Purple, his eyes wide as the other played the with the slit, teasing but not fulfilling. Zim pulled away from the kiss and moaned into Purple's shoulder. His breathing hitched as the bigger one slowly slid a finger in. Zim keened and clutched Purple's shoulders tightly, his claws breaking the skin. Purple hissed and drew the finger back. Petit hips twitched, trying to follow the finger.

"Zim..." Purple moaned into Zim's shaking antennae. Zim's whole form quivered as he stayed latched onto his Ya'Pey, struggling to regain his breath.

"Zim wants more...." Zim whispered once he had managed to regain himself. He placed a kiss on Purple's chest while he pushed against slender shoulders. The Taller Irken gave in, wrapping slender arms around a minuscule waist to pull Zim down with him. Zim couldn't stop shaking as he looked down into Purple's glowing eyes. There was so much there, trust, passion and things that he had no word for. Purple couldn't stop watching Zim, a light flush was spread across the smaller Irken's cheeks.

Purple's breathing quickened as Zim leaned back and wrapped a hand around the base of Purple's rock hard erection. The small one lifted his hips and slowly impaled himself upon the length. Zim continued to tremble, his eyes falling shut as he tried to block everything out. He couldn't do it though. His nerves felt as if they were all alive and singing, his trembling was causing Purple to shift and slivers of pleasure to dance through him. His thighs spasmed, causing inner muscles to tighten and relax.

Purple for his part was busy groaning at the incredibly hot act of Zim spearing himself and then as an overwhelming heat spread through out him. It was to much, filling him and burning, but so very very perfect that Zim couldn't let go. Purple curled up into Zim, his long graceful hands grasping slim hips.

Any words that they had gathered were lost as Purple thrust up into the tight, moist heat that was Zim. He moaned lowly as the pressure inside of him built higher and higher. Zim keened and mewled as Purple moved into him, friction building and mounting. Breathing quickened and small sounds came from both of them as they moved disjointedly together. Zim was crying out with every thrust, pleasure mounting. Emerald tears gathered at Zim's eyes as the Tall Irken beneath him let go of a hip to tease the tip of his scorching length.

A wail split the air as Purple thrust as deeply as he could, once, twice and matched the wail with his own. Their voices became one as they reached their peak together. Warm, clear jelly dribbled over Purple's hand and Zim wrapped his arms around his friend's neck, tears still falling from his eyes. Purple wiped it along his own hip and wrapped the other in a cautious hug. Zim clung to him, his breathing eventually evening out. He pulled back and gave Purple a shaky smile. His face was still stained by tears but the look in his eyes told Purple everything he needed to know.

They didn't need any words. They lay together, still connected for a few more minutes before Purple finally gently lifted the littler Irken off, his member slipping back into its sheath. Zim whined and curled up against Purple, resting his head comfortably under his Ya'Pey's chin. Purple tucked the other close and closed his eyes to rest.

Zim smiled as he felt Purple go lax in rest. Gently he pulled away from the other. A small smile lit up his face as he watched the taller Irken sleep. Quietly he got dressed and kissed the other on the forehead.

"Thank you..." Zim whispered before he left the room and disappeared into the night.

~~~~~~~~~~

Red strolled back to the room that he shared with Purple. He felt like a jerk but it wasn't fair! They only just got Zim back and then he's gone again! And they would probably never see the pink eyed Irken again. Invaders were always busy.

Sighing, Red leaned against the door to their room and figured he should probably apologize to Zim. He didn't want his last memory of his little friend to be one of him being a jerk to the smaller Irken. Red sighed again and opened the door, not looking up. When there was no scoffing or yelling, he looked up, confused.

"WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!" Red screamed shrilly as he took in the sight of a very naked Purple.

Purple, for his part, looked rather non-chalant about the whole ordeal and stared at Red. He then grinned and rolled his eyes deciding that he should probably get dressed lest he scar Red for life.

"You're just jealous 'cause I'm sexy," Purple muttered, a smirk on his face as he got dressed slowly. He wondered where Zim had gotten off to, but then remembered that the other was leaving for Devastis. He wouldn't see his Ya'Pey for twenty years at best, the length of Invader Training. Purple pulled on his right glove with a smile. He would see Zim again. They were Ya'Pey, and they would always have that connection.

~~~~~~~~~~

* A check is their equivelint of an inch. (roughly, a check is a couple millimetres bigger. A mark is about half a foot.)


~~~~~~~~~~