Invader Zim Fan Fiction ❯ Finale ❯ Finale ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
nale.


Much love for Forbidden Secrets who talked with me while I wrote this and Beta'd it for me. She rocks so very much~! I command you go and look at her beautiful art on deviantart! Go!


Author's Note: This is a warning for the readers of this fic. This is nothing like my previous works. It is much darker and a litte twisted so if you're a little weak in the knees this is definitely not for you. Non-con, bondage, blood, pain, insane!Dib and lots of other things. You have been warned. This is also very long read.

Zim sighed, watching Red and Purple out of the corner of his eye. It had been two years since he had become Tallest and he wanted to say that nothing had changed.....but things were different. He felt....left out. There was an aspect of their relationship that the newest Tallest just couldn't bring himself to be a part of and he knew it was tearing him and his lovers apart.

Red liked to be rough every once in a while and greatly enjoyed when Purple was rough with him. The violet Tallest very much liked to be tied up, something Red had found out by accident. Zim liked neither of these things. The actions brought up memories of his past that he wished he could forget, but never could. He knew that his lovers would never hurt him like that or abuse the power that he gave to them......but it was still the act of it. Being helpless despite his faith and trust in them was something he couldn't handle. He told them that he trusted them beyond all others but he could see the seeds of doubt in their eyes. They couldn't understand how it could affect him, after all it was Red and Purple doing those things to him.

Purple glanced at Zim discreetly, seeing that the other was lost in his thoughts the violet eyed Irken turned to Red, frowning. There had to be something that they could do for their lover...... Purple hated to see Zim so quiet and un-lively. The crimson Tallest pursed his lips after he shared a look with Purple. He wasn't sure if the violet eyed one had seen it but Red had noticed that Zim was still uncomfortable with his height and other things. Those other things usually being sexual in nature...... There had to be something they could do for their pink eyed lover. There just had to.

The three of them stared ahead blankly, thinking about their own things when they were supposed to be thinking of other things. Like where they were heading. The Pilots and Navigators were getting antsy waiting for the Tallest to make up their minds.

“Almighties?” A Navigator asked, slightly fearful for all three had legendary tempers.

“Marb.” Purple said decisively and nodded to himself. Perhaps this would help Zim out a little. Marb was the planet that the Empire used for its Elite Base. The other two Tallest looked at the violet eyed one a little oddly but didn't argue with the decision. It wasn't like they had actually been thinking about where to go. They had been a little distracted. Purple had as well but he thought that maybe giving Zim a chance to do some Soldiery things would make him feel a little better and perhaps get him to talk about what was bothering him.

The Bridge was eerily silent as the Massive and the rest of the Armada went through the depths of space. It was odd, nothing was wrong. There were no calls from Invaders, no complaints from Advisers back on Irk. Almost as if they had been cut off from the rest of their society...... Zim frowned as the utter silence brought him out of his thoughts. Something was not right. Glancing over the pink eyed Tallest noted that Red was still lost in his thoughts but Purple had a suspicious look on his face as well. The Ya'Pey shared a look before Zim spoke up.

“You. I demand that you connect us to Invader Dak. Now.” Zim commanded, pointing at a random Communications Officer. Red was startled out of his thoughts when Zim barked out the order. He looked at the other, what was he doing?

The Communications Officer typed in the required coordinates and dialed, waiting for a connection through one of their many satellites. The Communications Officer frowned when an alert screen came up declaring that there was no signal. That couldn't be right. Invader Dak was on Marb running extra training for Elite Soldiers..... And no non-Irken was foolish enough to tamper with an Irken satellite. Irken satellites were armed to the teeth as they didn't want anyone else getting their hands on the technology. One thing that Irkens prided themselves on were their communications skills. They could get a signal through anything.

“Almighties? It says that there is no sign-AUGH!” The Communications Officer was cut off as she screamed in agony. There was a blade protruding from her chest, the hilt of the weapon lodged just beneath her PAK. She slumped forward, eyes wide and lifeless as blood dribbled from her open mouth. She was dead, her squeedilyspooch pierced expertly. There was absolute silence as everyone in the room just stared. What was....?

“Computer, dim the lights!” Red snarled out, rising from his command chair and quickly drawing a laser from his PAK. Beside him, Purple already had a small hand blaster in each hand while Zim had reached for something a little larger with his PAK-legs extended. No one could say that the Tallest couldn't fight.

The Massive's Computer dimmed the lights, hopefully making it harder for who ever was hiding to see. Irkens saw amazingly well in the darkness though they did need some light, even if it was just a fraction. Around the Bridge every Irken was standing rigid, their eyes gleaming in the darkness as they carefully scanned the Bridge, weapons at the ready.

There! Something was shimmering like a heat wave, moving across the room straight at the Tallest!

“Assassin!” Someone screamed and fired at the wavering sight, laser fire lighting up the room in brilliant flashes.

Suddenly a cloud of smoke erupted around the Tallest. It enveloped all three of them, effectively stopping any of the crew from firing at the assassin in fear of hitting one of the Tallest. They could hear shouts and sounds of struggle but they knew that running in would only endanger the Tallest more.

One Pilot was level-headed enough to get the vents clearing the air but by then it was to late. Red and Purple stood side-by-side wide stanced, ready to come to blows with their invisible assailant. Zim however, was no where to be seen. Realizing that his Ya'Pey was missing Purple let out a woeful screech that made everyone's squeedilyspooch drop.

“I want everyone searching this ship! I want to know where they are and how they got on!” Red snarled, taking charge as his remaining co-Tallest had gone rather pale. Violet eyes were wide and he was pretty sure he was on the verge of an emotional break-down. 'Calm down. There's no blood. He's okay.' Purple told himself, trying to get a grip. He couldn't leave everything to Red, there would be to much to do. They had to find Zim, and just as importantly they had to find out how whoever took the pink eyed Tallest got onboard without being noticed. There were all sorts of disrupters for cloaking for reasons just like this. Who ever did this had inside information and it made Purple's blood run cold.

Red gently eased Purple into his chair, and took a shaky breath. Why did they take Zim? Why not just kill him? A bargaining chip maybe? If they couldn't find their lost partner soon, there wouldn't be much that they could do. And Red knew that if they couldn't save Zim that he wouldn't only lose the pink eyed Tallest. Purple and Zim were Ya'Pey..... if one died the other usually followed.

The crimson Tallest stared out into the blackness of space and prayed that somehow Zim would be okay and make it back to them. Not because the Empire needed him, not because Red needed him, but because Purple needed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lard Nar motioned for the unconscious body to be pushed into the small holding cell and waited patiently for the downed Irken to awaken. He smirked to himself, at last something was finally going according to plan!

“Well, well, well. How's it feel to be captured and treated like a second class citizen Red?” Lard Nar mocked, taunting the waking Tallest. The Tallest groaned and opened his eyes staring at Lard Nar oddly. Wait a minute.... his eyes were pink! This wasn't Red!

“Where am I?” Zim snarled, trying to call out a weapon, his PAK-legs, anything from his PAK. Nothing responded and Zim hooked his fingers dangerously. He pushed back a swell of anxiety. He wasn't helpless without his PAK, it was just going to make things a great deal more difficult. His antennae twitched, listening to the hum of the energy field locking him in the cramped cell.

“Who are you?!” Lard Nar demanded, furious that they had managed to board the Massive but grabbed a decoy instead. The Vortian was sitting in a mobile control chair which floated about a foot off of the ground.

“I am Almighty Tallest ZIM!” Zim growled out, squirming as he tried to back up and find a suitable position to attack from when his captor dared to open the cell.

“Zim? You're Tallest? Wait, there's three of you now?!” Lard Nar screamed shrilly, clutching the arm rests tightly. That was the last thing they needed! This was going to throw off their whole plan. They had planned on taking away half of the Irken Empire's leadership..... Red and Purple were formidable military tacticians when placed together. Added in just who they had captured....... Zim had a nasty tendency of destroying everything he came into contact with. Lard Nar remembered all to well the Irken's time in the Military Design Station.

He would need to talk to his new Irken Expert, who had claimed to know the ex-Invader Zim. The Resisty had been lucky enough to pick him up, just drifting in space on his last legs. If the creature hadn't been so near death Lard Nar had a feeling that it would have just continued on. But since it needed time to recover it had a chance to learn about the Resisty and what they were doing for the universe.

The Resisty Leader turned the chair away from the containment unit and floated off to confer and perhaps figure out a way to work this to the Resisty's advantage. They could make a plan from this.... it would just take a lot more careful planning. The Armada of the Irken Empire was not something to be trifled with, it possessed a military might that outflanked entire worlds combined.

Zim scowled at Lard Nar, watching as the Vortian left. He yelped in surprise as the floor unexpectedly gave way. His arms shot out instinctively, desperately trying to find purchase on the slick walls. He grit his teeth as sparks flew from the clashing metal. He had no idea what Lard Nar was plotting to do with him but Zim planned on giving the little Vortian hell.

Escape was going to be a lot harder with his PAK not working, but Zim was already forming a rough idea of what he was going to do. If he was right and he was on the Resisty's flagship, the Harbringer, then he had a general lay-out. He had after all helped design some of the ships that were in use. Not the shape or engines, but weapon positioning and such. It had given him access to schematics for almost every Vortian and Irken ship in the make, and with a little hacking he had managed to obtain older schematics.

Glancing down all Zim could see was darkness. Cursing as he slid more he tried to bring his feet up but his robes wouldn't allow such movement. The gauntlets let off an antennae splitting screech as they ground to a halt against the metal of the cell. Zim didn't know how long he stayed like that, just hanging there but eventually someone came by to see what had gone wrong.

Zim's arms and head were level with where the floor used to be making him have to look up at the guard. A large male Screw-Head sneered down at him and opened the cell. Zim scowled back at the guard when he saw him grab a pain-stick and jab it at him. Not having the room to swing his feet up, Zim settled for swinging his arm up to grab the pain-stick just below the glowing tip. Without his arm bracing against the wall Zim fell. The guard not having expected anything only had a light grip on his weapon, which resulted in it being jerked out of his hands. Zim glared as he fell, having hoped to take the guard with him. Having a weapon though was a fair trade off.

Zim wasn't sure exactly how long he fell for, only that landing hurt. He rubbed at his ankles and feet as he glanced around, scanning his surroundings. He seemed to be in a larger holding cell. The walls were all clear and it appeared that he was in the middle of a larger room. His squeedlyspooch did flip flops as Zim realized where he was. All around him were things that could only be described as torture devices. Directly in front of him was a long table with several crude looking devices that seemed ominously familiar. On the table was a small Irken, strapped down, eyes wide and staring at the ceiling. A door to his left opened with a hiss, revealing someone Zim thought he would never seen again.

“Dib-stink.” Zim hissed to himself, watching the Human strut into the room. The Human was fully grown, his hair longer. Dib still wore his trench coat though his shirt had changed and he no longer wore his glasses.

“Hello Zim, its been a while. Hear you got promoted. Can't imagine what for. After all, what kind of Invader abandons his mission?” Dib asked, walking up to the clear glass wall and staring at the pink eyed Irken. Zim had grown since last he had seen him. If the Human had to take a guess he would say that Zim was over eight feet tall. That was over a foot taller then when Zim left Earth.

Zim growled at Dib, pain-stick in hand. How had the Human gotten off of his smelly planet? He was positive that he hadn't left any of his technology behind.... Well except GIR, but that had been because GIR had started to cry uncontrollably when Zim had told him that they weren't coming back to Earth. A light went off in his head and Zim mentally smacked himself. He hadn't left any of his stuff behind, but he had completely forgotten about Tak's Spittle Runner.

“Don't worry though, Lard Nar says I can't dissect you like I promised. Apparently he needs you alive and mostly unharmed for bargaining. Don't know why. I know your leaders don't actually care about you so I can't imagine them trading much to get you back. Anyway, since I can't string your insides across my new lab I'll have to settle for torturing you.” Dib said with a demented smile. Zim shifted nervously as he watched his long time enemy fiddle with something. He had always accused the Human of being insane but it had never actually been true..... until now it appeared. Dib seemed more than just a little unhinged.

Dib sauntered back over to lean against the walls of the cell and grinned at Zim. Zim eyed the Human warily. Most things of Dib's usually resulted in pain for Zim. The Human's grin grew wider as he saw Zim's distrustful look.

“No worries Zimmy, I'm fairly certain that this won't hurt. Too much.” Dib said with that same sick grin and pressed the device flat against the cell wall.

At first nothing happened and Zim relaxed a little. Then his antennae twitched. There was some sort of wave going through the air. He couldn't hear it but his antennae were picking up the subtle vibrations in the air. Then there was a eerie tingle in the back of his head. Suddenly unbelievable pain spread through out his body, emanating from his PAK and the connectors. It was mind-numbing. He couldn't think, couldn't see, couldn't breath.

And then suddenly it was gone as quickly as it had come. Zim blinked away the remaining spots and frowned as he stared at the ceiling. He must have fallen over when he couldn't breath. He moved to sit up but found his shoulders restrained. He tried moving the rest of his body but everything except for his head and neck was strapped tightly down. He was also missing his armor.

Zim turned his head, looking for the one who dared to strap him down against a table. Instead he saw that he was laying next to a small familiar Irken. The other was completely bare, his entire body spread out open on the other table.

“Gashloog?” Zim whispered, his eyes wide as he saw the thick scars on the others arms and chest. The healing wounds were probably only a couple of days old but he had a sinking feeling that they weren't the first. Since Irkens healed so well Zim had no idea if Gashloog had been hurt before. Gashloog whimpered and closed his eyes, body quivering in fright.

“H-He took-k it.” Gashloog whispered, his voice hoarse from screaming. He was ashamed that he had screamed, begged under the strange beings torturous ministrations but Gashloog was no Soldier. He wasn't trained to deal with this sort of thing. Zim's throat lodged up, his mind going wild with all the thoughts of what that could possibly mean.

“What do you mean?” Zim whispered back, his entire body tense. He could remember from his time on Earth that the species there were brutish and primal in comparison to the rest of the universe.

“I took his little suicide thing. Probably gonna take yours too. Wouldn't want you to do anything stupid now would we?” Dib smirked from the top of Zim's head. He had watched as Zim came to, watched his struggle and watched him shake off a deep rooted fear.

Dib couldn't help but giggle as he saw Zim try to look back at him. He ran a finger along the firm length of the Tall Irken's antenna and giggled again when he saw the look of absolute horror pass over Zim's face.

“Don't you dare touch me again Dib-worm or you will suffer a fate far worse that death.” Zim hissed sharply, his antennae laying flat against his skull. His eyes promising doom to Dib should he try anything.

“Already suffered that Zim. You need some better threats. And new clothes after this.” Dib said, a strange light in his eyes as he looked down into Zim's dark pink eyes. The Human smiled gently as he lovingly ran his hand down Zim's cheek. The look on the Irken's face made Dib shudder. It made him feel wrong some how. That wasn't the look that he wanted to see. Dib wanted to see pain, wanted to see the same pain that Zim had inflicted.

Dib pulled away and admired Zim, who was clenching and unclenching his hands. The Tallest looked much better now that he was helpless. Oh well, time to get to work! Dib grinned to himself as he reached over to grab a scalpel. Gashloog let out a faint whimper, his eyes planted firmly on the scalpel in the Human's hand. The smaller one was ashamed to know that he was wishing pain on Zim but Gashloog didn't want to be cut into anymore. He couldn't take it anymore.

“Ah yes, Gashloog. I couldn't forget about you! I'll get to you next. Wouldn't want to break you too much. Who knows when I'll get another Irken that I can play with.” Dib chattered conversationally. Gashloog went a little pale and made no more noise, hoping that the insane Human would forget about him.

Zim growled a warning at Dib though it was promptly ignored as Dib went about carefully slicing off all of the Tall Irken's clothes. Zim's face heated with shame as he struggled to cover himself up, somehow. It wasn't right that he was being bared like this. It wasn't right that it had happened to Gashloog who knew how many days ago.

“Beautiful. I always knew you were beautiful under all your huff and bluff.” Dib whispered and lightly ran his hands down Zim's sides wanting to touch the being that had eluded him for so very long. Zim's breath hitched and he squeezed his eyes shut. Nonononono. Not this. Anything, anything but this. Tears threatened to fall but the Human thankfully pulled away after gently running his hands back up Zim's sides.

“I-I said don't touch Zim.” Zim said, his voice lacking its usual authority. His antennae quivered against his head, showing the fear that was slowly over coming him. Zim knew he couldn't do this again. He knew he wasn't strong enough. He wasn't strong like Red or Purple.

“To bad for you! I like to touch, lets you know you're still alive.” Dib said, pulling over a large scanner. He wanted to see if there was a difference between a Tall Irken and a Short one. He knew that society wise there was a huge difference but did that mean there was actually a physical difference? He let the scanner run over Zim and then read the scan.

The scan let him know that while Gashloog and Zim were definitely both Irken, there were key differences in their bodies. The muscles were different, and it wasn't the height that was making it that way. The brain-waves were also slightly different leading Dib to believe that maybe there were subspecies in the Irken population. There was also something happening in the organ just underneath Zim's squeedlyspooch. He didn't know what exactly the organ was used for but he supposed he could always ask, not that the Irken would be very forth coming. Dib wasn't fully versed in Irken physiology but he certainly knew more than anyone else on the Harbringer.

“What's that and why's it doin' stuff?” Dib finally asked Zim, turning the scanner read out so the Irken could easily see it. Zim looked at Dib like was an idiot but still looked at the scanner and what the Human was pointing at. A frown marred Zim's face as he looked over the report. He was no Medical Drone but he wasn't a complete moron.

“Your scanner is broken. It lies!” Zim snarled and tried to snap at Dib with his teeth. Dib yelped and drew back even though he hadn't been anywhere near the other's mouth. The Human frowned, holding his hand close to his body carefully. He glared down at Zim and made his way back to the table to continue glaring down at the helpless ex-Invader. Zim looked slightly shaken as he continued to stare at the scanner and mutter things to himself.

“Lies lies lies. The whole universe is a lie. Lard Nar lies all the time. Says I can't dissect you. Lies. I can do anything I want. You're so helpless here. Your precious PAK doesn't work on this ship. I made them an emitter that blocks off all non-essential PAK functions. Didn't want you to die right away after all. Can't let you die Zim, you're my proof.” Dib whispered insanely to Zim, picking the scalpel back up. The Tallest gulped nervously as he watched Dib. The Human really was crazy.

Gashloog shook beside Zim as he watched the human babble at the other Irken. Tears gathered at Gashloog's eyes as he watched Zim, watched the Tallest stand up to Dib despite being so helpless. Why couldn't Gashloog have been like that? So defiant? So brave.....

“Gashloog here told me Irkens can regenerate lost limbs, I wonder. Does that apply to these as well?” Dib asked Zim as he lowered the scalpel to the base of the other's skull where the antenna met with luscious green skin. Pink eyes closed and he pressed his antennae back against his skull, his body shaking as he tried not to focus on what Dib was doing. Zim refused to answer Dib and thankfully the Human quickly lost interest.

“I should take an eye. Bet you couldn't grow that back though. I like your eyes, they're so pretty. Wanna keep 'em forever. But it would look weird to see you with only one pretty pink eye. What is THIS?!” Dib screamed as he thrust the scanner back into the Irken's face. Zim couldn't suppress the squeak that came out of his mouth as Dib almost beat the screen against his face. He turned his head away, refusing to look at it. It had to be wrong. It just had to.

“Hmmmm, maybe Gashloog knows. He's so talkative. He's almost my new favorite Irken.” Dib purred as he slunk back over to Gashloog. The Food-Services Drone was hyperventilating as Dib carefully ran the tip of the razor sharp scalpel along Gashloog's antenna. Dark red eyes were wide as the scalpel just nicked the base of his antenna. He pushed back the scream that wanted to jump out of his throat. If Zim of all people could get through this then so could he.

“Tell me Gashloog...... what's this for?” Dib whispered seductively running his hands all over the small Irken's bared body. Gashloog squeezed his eyes shut and whimpered as Dib continued to play with his body, making him into some sort of twisted puppet.

“Stop.....please stop.” Gashloog whimpered, begging, tears rolling down his temples as Dib continued to touch him, violate his body. Why wouldn't he stop? Why?!

“Leave Gashloog alone!” Zim shouted, struggling against his own bonds. He couldn't stand to listen, see what Dib was doing to Gashloog. Dib hadn't been like this! What had happened......What threw the Human over the edge?

“My my my, I wonder what these are for?” Dib asked curiously, he rested his hands on Gashloog's thighs pressing his palm against both slits. Dib had never considered the possibility of Irkens being sexual.... is it possible that was what the slits were for? He ran a finger over each slit carefully, testing before he reached over to his table of horrors. He pulled off a long scope, probably about as wide as three of his fingers. He dragged the scope along Gashloog's thighs, watching the tears drip down. It was kinda pathetic to watch. Where was that unbreakable Irken might?

“Stop..... Please.... just let me die.” Gashloog begged in Irken, unable to think to speak in English anymore. His eyes were wide and tears rolled down his cheeks one after the other. How could a sentient being do this to another? Especially under the claim of knowledge?

Gashloog screamed hoarsely as he felt something be shoved inside of him. His eyes were screwed shut as Dib pumped the thing back and forth a few times before pulling it out completely. The Human ran the scope, streaked with blood, along the lips of the higher slit before pushing it in slowly. The small Irken choked as Dib forced the scope in, pushing it into a place that was not meant to be breached. Dib frowned when he could barely get it in an inch. Every time he pushed Gashloog would scream in pain. Dib reached over to the moniter and flicked it on, wanting to see what was blocking his discovery. Dib stared for a few minutes before he chuckled and pulled the scope out. So that’s where that was. And here he had been thinking that Irkens didn't have the equipment. Heh, they just hid it.

Zim lay frozen as he watched Dib violate Gashloog. He couldn't look away from the horror, couldn't do anything to stop the Human. He was helpless to do anything at all. Tears fell from his eyes as he watched Gashloog sob and shake. He wanted to rip free and slaughter Dib, wanted to inflict the most horrendous pain imaginable before finally killing the beast.

Dib had pulled away and was putting on medical gloves. He sighed as he looked down at the two Irkens he had. Both were quivering and crying though he hadn't really done anything. He didn't understand why Zim was making such a fuss, Gashloog was probably in pain and Dib knew that the smaller one had a low pain threshold. Zim though... why Zim was in tears was beyond him.

“Well I forgot to ask Gashloog and he doesn't look like he wants to talk now. So I'm just going to have to get a closer look. Y'know, when I opened up Gashloog I only took a look at his squeedlysspooch and his muscle structure. Guess I'm going to have get a good look at your other organs while I'm in there huh? I'm sure Lard Nar won't mind me taking a peak. After all, you Irkens heal so fast that I bet with in a few days no one will even know I looked. Plus it gives me the chance to remove your self-destruct button.” Dib said, talking to himself and Zim. The Tallest looked up at Dib through his tears and still managed a choked snarl, sharp zipper like teeth flashing.

“Stay away from us!” Zim growled, trying to appear threatening despite the fact that he was strapped down to a table. He struggled, trying desperately to somehow escape.

“Its cute how you want to protect him.” Dib chatted as he dipped the scalpel in a disinfectant. He ran his hand along Zim's chest and down his belly, pressing lightly. There we go..... Dib spread the skin of the lower abdomen a little and made a long incision, easily slicing through the skin and muscle. Zim choked on a scream, pressing it deep down inside not wanting to give his tormentor the pleasure of hearing him scream. Dib reached over and grabbed three clamps to hold the muscle tissue in place. Once they were holding everything down he reached inside of Zim and lifted the organ up so that he could get a better look at it. It was a light purple sack-like organ attached to a few other things inside the Tallest. And in the faint light Dib could almost make out five distinct shapes inside of it. Perhaps it was something to do with Zim being tall? It would explain why whatever organ it was was active in the Taller Irken and not the shorter one. It was absolutely fascinating though....

“Oh Irk...... no..... please no,” Zim begged, his pale face staring at the organ in Dib's hands. It couldn't be..... it was impossible! Zim whimpered as he watched Dib watch him.

“What, need this to be tall Zim? Is that it? I should just take this away then..... you don't need to be tall....” Dib said, pulling sharply on the organ. He was pleased when Zim screamed loudly, a wail following afterwards and sharp distinctive sobs. Yes.... this is what he wanted from Zim.

“Noo...”Zim moaned piteously and weakly. His body was beginning to become numb and he knew that he had lost a substantial amount of blood. He was going to bleed to death if Dib didn't stop soon.

“I suppose..... Oh yeah.... one more thing.” Dib relented, putting the organ back a little roughly, grinning when Zim whimpered. Dib closed up the incision on the other's belly before he moved to hover over Zim's left wrist. Grabbing the hand Dib stopped to admire the mark there before brutally cutting into the delicate wrist. He wanted to hear the Irken scream, beg. He sliced right down to the bone where he knew he would find the small device. It was a small chip, about the size of his pinky nail imbedded on top of the wrist bone. He casually pulled the chip away and quickly threw it into a corner where it promptly exploded. Din wrapped a bandage around the horrific wound, not able to properly seal up the damage.

Dib stared down at his captive, taking in everything about him. He peeled his gloves off wanting to touch that wonderful form once again. Irkens were so much more interesting than Humans, their skin was so much softer. Dib sighed as he ran his fingers along the unblemished skin of Zim's thighs. He smiled as he felt muscles tense under his tender touch. He ran his thumb along the top slit, teasing it slightly and pressing his thumb in while he stuck his pinky inside the other slit. Zim wailed, his eyes wide as Dib violated him. It was a mockery of the tender things he shared with Red and Purple. The Human fiddled a little more with Zim's soft flesh before removing his hands completely.

After that he yawned and stepped away. He had been in the lab forever! It was time for a well earned break, and perhaps a nap. Dib nodded once to himself, dropping the scalpel on the side table before sauntering out.

Zim struggled to breath, pain overwhelming his entire being while horror about his discovery lay etched into his mind. He struggled weakly against the straps, knowing it was no use. He jerked at the ones pinning down his arms and gasped as pain jolted up his left arm. That had been a mistake. Zim took a deep breath, trying to regain himself. There had to be a way out. The Dib-beast had never been able to capture him for long, there was always a flaw that he could exploit.... now what was it for this new trap?

Zim's right fingers curled to touch his palm and tapped against the skin. A stray though drifted into his mind. He was a Tallest. That meant..... power.... it also meant he had no thumbs...... Zim carefully pulled down on his right arm, pulling hard at the straps. They were pressed tightly against his wrists..... he might not be able to do this...... NO! He could do this, he would do this. Not only for himself, but for Gashloog as well. He pressed down a scream of pain as he finally managed to jerk his right hand free. The muscles in his hand screamed in protest from the abuse but it was nothing compared to what was coming from his belly and left wrist.

Taking calming breaths Zim began to saw at the shoulder straps with his free claws. It would take a few minutes but they would eventually give. One after another the straps gave under the Irkens unrelenting claws. Then finally he was free. He moved carefully, a hand going instinctively to his belly. He stood shakily, his legs threatening to give out. He ignored his body's protests and grabbed at the scalpel that Dib had used to slice into him.

Zim leaned against the table that Gashloog lay on and brought the scalpel up. The flash of the blade was the only thing that the other saw before he whimpered fearfully. He didn't notice that Zim was free and that Dib was no longer in the room. All he saw was an instrument of torture. So he was confused when the blade did indeed descend down not upon him but on the straps that pinned him in place. Gashloog looked past the blade and saw Zim's weary face.

“Zim?” Gashloog croaked out, lying still on the table despite his new freedom. He stared up at Zim in confusion. How was it possible that the other was free? Was this just a desperate hallucination to fend off insanity?

“Gashloog. We need to run. Think you can do it?” Zim whispered, dropping the awful tool and reaching his hand out to the other Irken. Gashloog just stared for a moment before shakily nodding and grabbing the offered hand. Zim gently pulled the shorter one up and helped him get down off of the table. Gashloog's knees buckled after such long disuse. He stared up at Zim forlornly then back down at the floor.

“I can't. I.... just kill me.” Gashloog whispered, thoughts of what happened swirling in his head. Zim breathing hitched as he squished back his emotions. They weren't going to help him in this situation and he needed to get back to the Massive or Irk or anywhere but here. His thoughts swirled down with Gashloog's.

“NO. You're stronger than this Gashloog. As Almighty Tallest I order you to stand!” Zim stated a lot more calmly than he felt. Again he reached his hand down to the shorter Irken, hoping beyond all reason that Gashloog could find the inner strength for just a little while. The short Irken whimpered but stood, muscles quivering as he pushed them beyond their normal capacity.

Zim smiled slightly and moved quickly to the door. He grabbed the pain-stick and opened the door, quickly scanning for anything that remotely resembled a camera. Zim's eyes narrowed at the sight. Its field of view didn't reach them but as soon as they stepped out the door they would be seen. Thinking on his feet he undid a length of the bandage on his wrist and tied it tightly around the switch for the pain-stick. The tip glowed brightly and Zim's grip on the pain-stick changed. Using his good arm he hurled it at the camera praying that it would hit the mark. His squeedlyspooch sank as it crashed into the bottom, his aim had been off.

There was a loud sizzle as the energy from the pain-stick over-loaded the camera. Huh. Hadn't thought of that. Zim wasn't going to argue with his second chance though. He motioned for Gashloog to follow and stealthily crept down the hallway. Just because the camera couldn't see them didn't mean the coast was clear. They reached the corner of the hallway without any problems, they were at the end of a few and there were no more cameras yet. Zim jumped up a little and ripped the pain-stick out of the fried camera. The pain-stick was toast as well but he could still use it as a melee weapon.

Gashloog followed behind the other, trying as best he could to keep up the with bigger Irken. He watched in amazement as Zim lead them through the ship, taking out cameras and hiding in the shadows. Gashloog's body started to betray him, knees shaking, making his body sway. Zim looked down at him and reached out, offering a steadying hand. The shorter one squeezed the hand and held on tightly as the Tallest carefully looked around them before typing furiously at the keypad. It beeped green at them and the door slid open quietly. He slipped inside and fiddled with a few things there before leaving.

Zim glanced down the hallway and moved as quickly as he could to their escape. The door opened with just a press of his hand, closing silently behind them. He ducked the both of them down beside a crate and quickly surveyed their situation.

“Dookie, dookie, dookie!” Zim cursed quietly as his eyes flew about the small docking bay of the Harbringer. There were only three ships docked and all three had people milling about them, just smiling and talking as if everything was perfectly okay. And it was perfectly okay, for them at least. Zim pressed back a vicious need to see all of their insides strewn across the docking bay. He and Gashloog needed to get out fast; there was no telling when someone was going to discover that they had escaped.

Around them red lights flashed and sirens rang. The crew near the ships looked up sharply and took off for the door, leaving the entire small docking bay empty. Once they were all gone Zim leapt out of their hiding spot and quickly decided which ship they would be taking. It was a medium sized ship and would hold both of them easily, a Point Breaker. And most importantly it was equipped with cloaking.

Gashloog trailed behind slowly, climbing aboard the ship painfully before collapsing on the floor. Gashloog whimpered but stayed on the floor as Zim took up the pilot's seat. He sneered as he blasted open the docking bay doors hoping that the Resisty had something valuable in those crates because they were all about to take a trip out the back of the ship. As soon as the blasters were off he engaged the cloaking and maneuvered the ship as fast as it would go which unfortunately wasn't very fast. Zim had traded off for a stealthier ship instead of a faster one. He programmed the coordinates for Marb, the last place he knew the Massive to be heading.

There was utter silence after that. Neither of them spoke as the ship moved silently through the void of space. They passed many uninhabited planets, watching ever silently. The odd time their eyes would meet and then quickly part, both ashamed of what had happened. They had both been lucky enough that there had been some clothes and food on board the ship. While Irkens didn't need to eat because their PAK's supplied all of their daily nutrients sometimes they needed extra for things like healing. The clothes that they had found weren't perfect by any means but to them it was far better than nothing.

“Gashloog?” Zim asked quietly as they neared Marb. Gashloog looked up and over at the Tallest curious.

“Yeah Zi.... I mean Almighty Tallest?” Gashloog kicked himself as he tried to remember that he was in the company of a Tallest despite the fact that he had worked with the other. As a Fast Food Server no less. It was weird to know that the shortest Irkens ever was now one of the Tallest ever.

“Don't tell anyone......” Zim whispered, his hands clenching around his knees which were drawn up to his chest in a vain attempt to cover himself better.

“Yes Almighty Tallest...... Tell them what?” Gashloog asked, he wasn't sure what he wasn't supposed to tell. Or why. Shouldn't the other Tallest be informed of what had happened and what the Resisty was capable of doing?

“What you saw on the screen..... or my hand.” Zim said into his knees, clenching his left hand closed. Gashloog opened his mouth to protest the last request but quickly shut it when he saw the raw look of pain on his companions face. He didn't know why Zim wanted to hide that he was Ya'Pey, it would be considered a miracle on Irk and he was pretty sure that most Irkens would call for Zim to be made the complete and only ruler of Irk. There were some pretty fanatical Irkens out there.....

“Yes My Tallest.” Gashloog whispered forlornly and curled up on his own seat, watching as Marb came into view. Beside it was the Massive and the most Gashloog had ever seen of the Armada. It was an awe-inspiring sight.

“I'm so sorry Gashloog.....” Zim whispered hoarely, trying to keep the tears and the rest of his emotions at bay. It wouldn't do to break down now, so close to safety. He could break later, when there was no one there to see how weak he had truly become.

“For what?” Gashloog whispered back. They hadn't spoken to each other in over a week and now they were sorting things out that they probably should have talked about the moment they left. Gashloog knew that he hadn't been ready for that at the time. He shuddered as memories of what happened crawled through out his mind, tainting everything.

“If I had conquered Earth like a proper Invader none of this would have happened. The Dib-beast would never have joined the Resisty, never would have hurt you. Hurt me.....” Zim whispered into his knees, his eyes clenched shut as he thought about what should have been.

“I...... No..... You shouldn't apologize Almighty Tallest. Not even you can see the future.....” Gashloog said after some time. He had stopped thinking after the other had said that, ready to blame the Tallest for all that had happened to him. Then he had realized that Zim hadn't done this to him, hadn't hurt him beyond all measure and made him cry for death. It had been that horrible smelly human. And as much as Zim might want to control the universe he could only do so much in making people do his bidding.

“.....I should send out a message to the Massive so we don't get doomed into itty-bitty pieces.” Zim finally said and uncurled so he could send the transmission.

On board the Massive Red and Purple sat listlessly watching the main view screen. They had found the leak and taken care of the entrance that the Resisty had used. But it was nearing two weeks and they had yet to find Zim or the Resisty. It was like they had dropped off the face of the universe.

“Almighties, incoming message from unknown source. Orders?” One of the Communications Officers stated, bringing up the call on the main screen. It would remain blank until the Tallest gave the Communications Officer their orders.

“Patch it through.” Purple said tiredly, hoping that maybe it was the Resisty calling to tell them to hand over some such thing in exchange for Zim. The screen flashed on and had the most unexpected face that any of them could have seen.

“Purple....” Zim said, the screen making his image flicker. Purple could see that his Ya'Pey had definitely seen better days and was dressed strangely.

“Where are you?!” Red demanded, standing up as he stared at Zim worriedly. The other looked beyond exhausted and had undoubtedly run into trouble.

“Nearing the Massive now. We're in a cloaked Point Breaker so don't shoot us when we uncloak. We didn't escape to get shot down you know.” Zim said with a whisper of a smile at his lips. The screen split into two sections, one with found Tallest still on it while the other section showed the afore mentioned Point Breaker.

“We....?” Purple asked confusedly. He moved around trying to get a better view even though he knew it was stupid, the view wasn't going to change if he moved.

“Yes, there was a captured Food Services Drone as well. We both managed to escape.” Zim explained, making some odd motions of dismissal with his hands. Purple eyed his twin carefully but nodded and promptly left the Bridge. By the time he made it to the main docking bay Zim would be pulling in. Red followed behind, wanting to see the other just as bad.

Two sets of guards escorted them at the request of their paranoid Advisors. After Zim's capture the Advisors had demanded that they have escorts whenever they moved around the ship. The guards stood at their sides and slightly to the front as the Point Breaker landed shakily. Purple suppressed a smile, Zim had never been the best pilot......

The main hatch of the Point Breaker opened and the guards tensed. They relaxed as Tallest Zim and what Red and Purple assumed to be the Food Services Drone appeared. It was a rather small thing with dark red eyes.

There was a moment of silence and stillness before Purple leapt at Zim, capturing him in a hug. The pink eyed Tallest yelped unexpectedly and pushed his twin away with a wince. Purple frowned and looked the other over. He couldn't see anything wrong but that didn't mean anything.

“I'm fine, really. It’s just a bad scratch. I'll be okay in a couple of days.” Zim said, a tired but reassuring smile on his face. He was glad the shirt hid how bad it really was. He didn't want to Red and Purple to worry needlessly. The wound really would be gone in a couple of days but there was still outer damage that they would be able to see and that was something he didn't want. Not only that but Purple's hug had made his squeedlyspooch tighten in fear for some reason and it frightened him. What if he really was broken?

“Alright...... but your gonna have to tell us what happened.” Purple told Zim who just nodded at him. Zim wanted some time to himself before he even tried to talk to them about what happened.

“Yes yes, later though. Zim desires rest! Oh.... the Resisty ship should be around the Fiorino System. I kinda blew up their engine room.” Zim said his arms gesturing off in the general direction of where he had come from.

“We'll plot a coarse for that system then.” Red said and turned to head to the Bridge with both his co-Tallest. He turned when he noticed that more than half the guards weren't with him anymore. He saw that Purple was talking quietly with Zim who shook his head and walked off. He exchanged a worried glance with Purple but let Zim go. He got like this sometimes and there was nothing they could do about it.

Zim leaned against the door of the Tallest suite and closed his eyes. He shuddered as everything that he had pushed back rushed throughout his being. He wept as he sank to his knees, arms wrapped around his belly. He cried and screamed and sobbed as everything that he had just been through over-whelmed him.

Irk, how was he going to tell Red and Purple? What was he going to tell Red and Purple? His body shook and he felt sick. He rushed to the washroom and he promptly attempted to throw up though all he did was dry heave. Coughing, he clutched at his body, shaking as he curled up on the floor.

His sobs quieted down until his eyes slid shut, exhausted. He calmed his breathing but didn't let rest take him. He took deep breaths and tried to relax his muscles but it wasn't working. All he could do was think about Dib. What the Human had done to him, done to Gashloog. What he had found out.

Zim sat up, curling up like a smeet and clutching at his antennae trying to block out something that wasn't a sound that could be stopped. It whispered inside of his mind, mocking him, telling him how weak he was. Telling him what he really was. How he really mattered to his Tallest. They may have been the same height now but they were still his Tallest. Telling him that Red and Purple didn't need him, didn't want him. Zim whined pitifully and tugged on his antennae. Why should they want him anyway? He was filthy, touched and broken by an inferior being......

The tears started up again, Zim choking back sobs. Sobbing hurt, it made his body shake and it stressed his wound on his belly. It was healing but it would take a few more days before he was fully physically recovered. But the emotional and mental wounds might never fully heal. He stayed curled up like a smeet for hours, shutting out the real world while he tried and failed to come to grips with what happened.

~~~~~~~~~

Purple tapped his fingers against the arm of the chair impatiently. Lard Nar stared at them nervously on the view screen and the Vortian wondered briefly if he had just gotten himself completely fucked over.

“So you're trying to tell me that Zim was captured by a renegade faction of the Resisty?” Red asked unbelievably. One eye was half closed as he stared at the near shaking Vortian. Honestly, they hadn't even done anything to the Resisty yet. It would take them a little while longer to actually get to the star system and by then the Resisty might have their ship fixed, though it was unlikely. When Zim broke something he broke it very well.

“Yes?” Lard Nar said with almost no authority. The Vortian knew that the Tallest weren't buying it but hopefully it might possibly stall them long enough for the Resisty to finish repairing the Harbringer's engine. Whatever Zim had done to them was proving difficult to fix. According to his Engineer there was no reason that the engine shouldn't be working.

“Oh well then. Guess that’s one more thing on our 'to do list'.” Purple said with a mock sigh. He shared a dark grin with Red. He couldn't wait to get his hands on Lard Nar and crush his stupid resistance. The Vortian let out a long breath, thanking every deity he could think of.

“Right after Dooming you.” Red said happily and cut the connection unable to stand looking at the leader of the biggest annoyance ever. The Resisty didn't have much power, yet. They could certainly grow though and it was a slight worry but not a powerful one. After all, there was no ship out there that was comparable to the Massive.

“You, you're in charge. No one is to bother us!” Purple ordered, pointing at the next tallest Irken in the room, the new Fleet Commander. The Fleet Commander saluted and sat back down in his Pilot's seat.

Red and Purple hovered off, eager to see Zim and have some together time. They also wanted to know what happened while he had been captured as he hadn't been very forth coming in information. They opened the door to their suite and were surprised to note that Zim wasn't any where in the room. Confused they looked around carefully, wondering where the other could have gotten to.

“Zim?” Purple whispered from the door to their washroom. He had wandered over there while Red had investigated their kitchen. Red moved over to the bathroom to see Purple on his knees looking worriedly at a curled up Zim. They could easily see dried tear tracks on his cheeks and the other looked pale. Zim was curled up tightly and Red couldn't tell if Zim was awake or not. He stayed at the door, watching worriedly as Purple gently touched Zim's shoulder which made the pink eyed one flinch. Zim looked up at them, unsure of what he could possibly say.

“You okay?” Red asked stupidly, turning off his hover belt and sitting down next to Zim. Zim shook as Red sat next to him and uncurled his arms from his knees. Dark pink eyes met crimson and violet briefly and then quickly found the floor, too ashamed to see their eyes.

“I..... He.... touched...... took” Zim babbled, trying to explain what Dib had done, what Dib had discovered. His breathing hitched as he tugged on his left sleeve, pulling it up to show the grievous wound there. It was scared over and no where near as horrific as it had first been but it was still enough to make Red and Purple worried. They listened to Zim, each word striking a chord in their squeedlyspooches.

“Zim.....” Purple and Red whispered, slowly and carefully pulling Zim into their embrace. They held him gently, afraid for their lover. Zim latched onto Purple, tears running down his cheeks as he took comfort in someone he trusted. Red and Purple held Zim, letting him cry against them. After a while Zim stopped crying and Red wiped away the last tear. They nuzzled Zim gently and were surprised when the one in their laps grabbed Purple and forcefully kissed him. Purple's eyes widened in surprise, and pulled away from the kiss worriedly.

“Zim? What are you....” Purple asked, looking at Zim who had a faintly horrified look on his face. Zim scrambled away from both of them, whimpering. Dark pink eyes were wide as he just stared at Purple. Of course Purple wouldn't want him...... Zim's hands wrapped around his chest as they clenched the abused fabric of his shirt.

“Come here.” Red ordered and held out a hand to Zim. Zim stared at the hand shakily, what should he do? What was Red going to do? No.... he trusted them. They weren't going to hurt him. He placed his hand in Red's and was surprised when he was forcefully jerked onto Red's lap. Zim sat frozen as flashes from a week and years ago assaulted his mind.

“Red?” Purple questioned, seeing the scared look on Zim's face. He had no idea what the other was up to but he prayed that whatever Red planned on doing wasn't going to accidentally hurt Zim worse. Red just shot Purple this reassuring look and the violet one reluctantly let Red go about whatever he was going to do. Red turned Zim around so that their eyes met. Zim tried to look away, still quivering but Red placed a hand under the other's chin so that he couldn't look away.

“I love you. Purple loves you. We will love you no matter what. Remember that.” Red whispered and lovingly kissed Zim's cheek. Zim's eyes were wide and he was unresponsive as the words filtered into his brain. Their feelings had always been implied, they had never actually said the words. He clung to Red desperately, holding onto the otehr with a renewed vigor.

Zim pulled away from Red and took a deep breath. He could do this. His eyes fell to his healing wrist, curling his hands in his lap.

“The Resisty had a new member, my enemy from Earth. The Human had gone insane, rambling on and speaking in a strange manner. He strapped me to a table and cut off my clothes. He cut into me and pulled out my brugahskor and tugged on it before putting it back like he hadn't done anything. Then he ripped out my self-destruct chip. After that he... he put his hands on m-me. He touched Zim in places that the Dib-monster had no right to touch. Then I escaped with Gashloog.” Zim explained quietly, choking on some of the words as he told them.

“We're here for you.” Purple whispered into Zim's antennae, hugging him gently from behind. Zim leaned into the embrace while wrapping his hands around Red's. They stayed like that for a while before Purple pulled away from Zim.

“C'mon. Lets get you some good clothes.” Purple said, standing behind Zim with a hand reassuringly on his shoulder. Red pulled Zim up with him and they stood together for a moment. Eventually Red nudged them out into the main part of their suite. Zim sat down on the edge of the bed, watching the other two uncertainly.

Purple wandered over to their wardrobe and pulled out some of Zim's clothing and armor. Zim clutched the given clothing tightly to his chest and looked away from Purple, embarrassed. He was ashamed of his wounded body.... But Purple had seen him with far more grievous wounds.... so its shouldn't matter, right? He looked at the floor as he carefully peeled off the shirt. He turned slightly and Purple gasped at the sight of the wound. It was a thick dark green scar stretching from hip to hip.

“Zim, how long did it take you to get to the Massive?” Purple asked urgently as he traced his fingers over the healing scar.

“Eleven days?” Zim answered a little uncertainly, it could have been twelve, he wasn't sure how long it took Gashloog and him to escape. Purple frowned deeply as he took a closer look. Zim's healing was abnormally slow. The scar should have been a light silvery green by now, even without proper nutrients.

“You're healing slowly.... Maybe you should go to the Med-Bay and see if your fighting something off.” Purple suggested. He wasn't terribly worried, Zim had a strong immune system and it was probably nothing. He just wanted to sure it really was nothing.

“Nothings wrong!” Zim screeched and pulled away from Purple. Purple knew something was definitely wrong despite Zim's claim of otherwise. The other wasn't himself and Purple only wanted to help. Zim had a bad habit of pretending things weren't wrong when he didn't want to deal with a problem.

“Purple's just worried, right Pur?” Red assured Zim, having been silent he decided it was best if he spoke up before an argument broke out.

“You don't have to go. I just want to make sure you're okay.” Purple cooed, reaching out to hold Zim's hand. Zim offered him a shaky smile in return. They were silent as Zim finished dressing, holding each other for a moment before splitting apart. They quietly composed themselves and then hovered onto the Bridge.

Over the next week Red and Purple noticed that Zim was acting peculiar, even for him. Zim had taken to only wearing his gauntlets and robes (Which the Advisors highly disapproved of). He was eating a lot more than usual and had taken to lurking in the shadows. He was almost never seen on the Bridge though Red had once caught him talking to that Food Services Drone Shlooga or whatever his name was. In the Tallest suite Zim had moved all of their sheets and blankets so that they hung over the bed cave-like. The pink eyed Tallest vehemently denied that anything was wrong and when questioned about his behavior Zim would get very loud and upset that they couldn't just let him do his thing.

A week after that Purple finally noticed that Zim had put on a fair bit of weight. When Red mentioned it in passing to Zim the pink-eyed Tallest had burst into tears wailing that Red didn't love him anymore. After that incident Red and Purple acted like they were walking on glass. It was when they were relaxing together in their suite that Purple became aware of what the problem might be.

“Jeeze, you're acting like you're pregnant Zim!” Red said with a laugh as he finished polishing his laser collection. It was true, Zim was behaving like a pregnant Irken, hiding in his little blanket cave. That was quite impossible though, Irkens were only able to reproduce once every fifty years. They called it the Solstice. It was when Irk aligned with the rest of the planets in their solar system which lasted for only a week. The short time that they had for breeding was one of the main reasons that they had developed Genetic Manipulation and the creation of smeets in tubes.

“You LIE!” Zim yelled from the far corner of his blanket cave. He sulked, his eyes gleaming in the darkness. Red and Purple shared a look before clambering up into Zim's blanket cave.

“Zim, what aren't you telling us?” Purple asked cautiously, leaning over Zim's sprawled legs.

“Zim hides nothing!” Zim lied boldly and badly, his chin stuck in the air.

“You know you're not a very good lier Zim.” Red told Zim, grinning as he wrapped his arms around his pouting lover.

“Not lieing.” Zim muttered, poking Purple in the forehead.

“Liar.” Purple declared and poked Zim in his much larger belly. Zim squeaked and glared at Purple.

“Don't touch.” Zim huffed and wrapped his arms around his middle protectively.

“Ziiiim. You want to tell me what you're hiding....” Red said in a sing-song like voice, gnawing on the side of Zim's head playfully. Zim squirmed uncomfortably and pulled his head away from Red's mouth.

“Fine. I'm pregnant.” Zim blurted out and stuck his tongue out at Purple. Purple stuck his tongue out at Zim and Red scoffed.

“Seriously Zim.” Red said, locking eyes with Zim. Zim licked his lips and looked away from Red. He knew that this would happen.

“Zim? You're joking right?” Purple asked, sitting up and placing his hand along Zim's cheek. Zim shook his head, tears gathering at the corners of his eyes. Zim's fingers clenched into the mattress.

“That's impossible, right?” Red asked, turning to Purple for an answer.

“I don't know.....I suppose it's possible...” Purple said, placing his hands on top of Zim's and lightly rubbed them. Purple had never heard of anyone getting pregnant outside of the Solstice. Though he supposed it was possible....If the proper hormones were released but why would they be released at any time other than the Solstice? Irken Medical Drones hadn't been able to find a way to induce the hormones. So how was it that Zim was pregnant? Purple couldn't see Zim lying about something like this....

“Well what're we gonna do?” Red asked unsure of what to do. He wasn't upset, a little worried about Zim, but he was interested. Was it really possible that Zim was carrying? If it were true they were going to have to head to Irk so that the eggs could be properly cared for until they hatched. Though it would mean that they couldn't Doom the Resisty. But it wouldn't do for any smeet to be raised outside of the Academy. Irken smeets were raised in groups by the community, there were no families unlike many of the species in the universe.

“I guess we should take Zim to the Med-Bay and head for Irk...” Purple mused aloud. Zim looked depressed at the thought of going to the Med-Bay.

“I can get the Navigators to start heading for Irk.” Red said and moved off the bed. Purple and Zim stayed on the bed, listening to Red order the Pilots and Navigators around. After a few heated words Red appeared at the mouth of the blanket cave.

“C'mon Zim.” Purple said and gently pulled Zim out of his precious blanket cave. Zim followed behind them miserably. They wandered over to the small Med-Bay that they had used to discover the source of Zim's unexplained growth. The same little Medical Drone was in the Med-Bay and greeted the Tallest. Red and Purple escorted Zim to a medical bed and helped him up.

“What can I do for you, Almighty Tallests?” The Medical Drone asked, standing in front of Zim and in between Red and Purple. Purple nudged Zim lightly, trying to get Zim motivated.

“M'pregnant.” Zim muttered and looked at a spot on the wall above the Medical Drone's head. The Medical Drone blinked and opened his mouth then closed it and looked at Zim skeptically. The Medical Drone would say that pregnancy was quite impossible for someone like Zim but the Drone was quickly learning that the words Zim and impossible didn't go together very well.

The Medical Drone pulled out a low-powered scanner and had Zim lay down. Purple watched the Drone critically, reading everything over his shoulder. According to the scanner Zim was undoubtedly pregnant. The Medical Drone put the scanner away and rubbed his forehead. If the scan was right then Zim was about five weeks into a seven week pregnancy.

“Congratulations, you're going to have smeets. I can't tell anymore than that though. The higher-powered scanners on the Massive would damage the smeets. We just don't have the proper equipment to deal with this sort of thing. If we were on Irk I could tell you how many, what they were doing and how healthy they each were. Hopefully the Massive can make it to Irk in two weeks. Thats about when the eggs will be due.” The Medical Drone explained to Red and Zim seeing as Purple had read the exact same things that he had.

“Two weeks? That's pushing it.” Red replied skeptically. They didn't really need to worry until the smeets hatched anyway, right? The Medical Drones were perfectly capable of helping Zim.

“Well I certainly suggest it. It will be much easier for Almighty Tallest Zim and better for the smeets to be near the hatchery when laid.” The Medical Drone stated carefully and stepped away to let the three have some alone time.

Zim sat up and stared at his hands. There was no way to deny it now, he really was pregnant. Briefly he wondered how long it would take for rumours to spread about it. Purple tilted Zim's chin up and let their lips meet in a light kiss. Purple smiled gently and placed his marked hand on top of Zim's. Red laid his head against Zim's shoulder and entwined their antennae together. Zim took a shuddering breath and put on a smile for Red and Purple. He had to be strong for them.

“You always have to be special, don't you?” Red teased Zim lightly, wrapping an arm around him.

“Of course. Zim's very special.” Purple said and nuzzled Zim tenderly. Zim was quiet as Red and Purple whispered sweet things in his antennae and kissed him or lightly stroked his cheeks. He moved into the touches, not wanting to worry them. Didn't want to tell them that their gentle touches were making him nauseous. Couldn't put into words how he felt.

After a while the Medical Drone came back and shooed Red and Purple off. He would need to speak to Zim in private about a few things. The Tallest put up quite the fuss but Zim told them to just go, that he would be fine alone for a few minutes. Zim sighed as he watched his beloveds go. The Medical Drone cleared his throat and Zim looked over at him sullenly.

“Almighty Tallest, I did not want to alarm Tallest Red or Tallest Purple but The Massive does not have to proper facilities for birth. This is a war-vessel not a medical station. I am advising you to avoid anything strenuous and to stay in bed as much as possible.” The Medical Drone stated calmly and carefully watched Zim's blank reaction. He didn't want to alarm Zim either but it would be better if he knew what to expect. He moved over and quickly put a bit of information for Zim to read on a disc. It would help Zim and let him know what to expect in the next two weeks.

Zim grumbled to himself as he slowly made his way over to the Tallest suite. Walking was beginning to become a pain. He shuffled into his blanket cave and hid, reading the stupid disc. He crawled slowly out of the blanket cave to get a large amount of snacks before retreating once more.

Red and Purple would frequently come by and lay with him, talking about inane things and just cuddling with him. Zim liked the cuddles, it made him feel a little more secure about the whole ordeal. He had taken to asking each of them how far they were from Irk and every time they told him not to worry because they would make it to Irk before Zim knew it. Zim didn't like that and eventually called up the Navigators to find out the estimated time. Four days. Zim had seen the Medical Drone nine days ago. If Zim had been right on the five week mark nine days ago then they were going to get to Irk to late. Assuming he wasn't early or late as those things did happen.

Zim groaned, laying still and spread out in his blanket cave. He felt awful, his belly was huge, he was hungry all the time and he felt so uncomfortable. He was irritable because Red and Purple wouldn't let him out of the suite claiming that it wasn't good for him to be moving around so much. Only a few more days he kept telling himself. They would be at Irk soon. He whimpered as a jab of pain lanced through his belly. Tears gathered in his eyes as he fought not to cry. He knew the pain wasn't normal and he had a sinking feeling in his squeedlyspooch that something wasn't right with the smeets.

His fear for the smeets, his trauma from his time on the Harbringer all swirled together to make him feel useless. How could Red or Purple possibly want him? It was no wonder that they didn't want to touch him, love him anymore. He was fat and ugly, and he couldn't get over a little torture. What kind of Soldier was he? And now....now he might not even be able to bear smeets properly. Forget what kind of Soldier he was, what kind of Irken was he? Zim whimpered, curling up as best he could with his swollen belly. His entire body shook.

That was how Purple found him, curled up and shaking, dried tears on his cheeks. Purple hurried over worriedly, pulling off his gauntlets and armor so he could properly hold Zim.

“It's okay. Shhhhhh.” Purple whispered, holding onto Zim carefully, trying to comfort Zim. Purple worriedly pet Zim's antennae, trying to get the other to relax. Zim shuddered once before turning around in Purple's embrace and kissing Purple desperately. Purple's eyes flew open in surprise, groaning into the kiss. What had gotten into Zim? Usually he wasn't so forceful.....not that Purple was going to complain.

“Zim” Purple moaned into the kiss, tweaking Zim's antennae lightly. Zim shivered and pressed up against Purple as best he could. He ran his hand along the openings to Purple's robes and wormed his hand up the undershirt, stroking silken skin. Zim pulled away from the kiss to lick and suck along the column of Purple's neck. Purple moaned encouragingly, running his own hands along Zim's sides and rubbing his hips. Zim panted against Purple's neck, his other hand brushing sensually along the quivering antennae.

“Please....” Zim panted, continuing to undo the clasps for the robes. Zim leaned up and took both tips of the antennae into his mouth, running his tongue over both. He pulled the now completely opened robes off of Purple and pressed the other back onto the bed.

“Yesss” Purple hissed, his back arching into the delicious petting that Zim was graciously placing everywhere. He brought his hands down, rubbing the edge of Zim's pant line. He slid his hand further down and was a little surprised to find that Zim wasn't hard. A little put off that he hadn't managed to arouse Zim he pulled the other down for a soul searing kiss. Tongues danced together and lips were gently nibbled on.

“Love me, please....” Zim whispered desperately, pulling away from the kiss to stare into Purple's hungry eyes. Purple's eyes widened and he pulled Zim flush against him, holding him tightly, shaking. He could feel Zim shake in his grasp and loosened up a little. As soon as he loosened his grip a fraction Zim pulled out of his embrace completely. Zim darted away to the opening of his blanket cave and stared at Purple heart brokenly.

“I knew it....You don't want me anymore. I-I.....its okay. Zim understands.” Zim murmured brokenly. The look that Zim was giving Purple made his antennae stand on end. What was Zim taking about? How could he ever not want Zim? Zim was the other half of his soul!

“Zim....I love you so much it hurts. Why are you doing this? How could I never want you? You and Red are my everythings.” Purple whispered as he reached out for Zim.

“Why don't you throw me away? Zim is broken....ugly.....dirty, can't do anything right....” Zim explained, pulling away from Purple's reach and staring morosely at the floor. While Zim was staring at the floor depressed and distracted Purple launched his attack. He carefully jumped Zim, wrapping around him tightly.

“Don't say those things. Zim you're none of those things and even if you were I would still love you. I love you, can't you please believe me?” Purple murmured against Zim's drooped antennae. Purple had tears dripping down his cheeks onto Zim's head. Zim turned slightly and looked at him mournfully. He wiped the tears away and stared at Purple for a moment.

“Why're you crying?” Zim asked curiously, his own eyes reflecting his sadness at Purple's anguish. Zim didn't see a reason for Purple to be so sad, all the things he said were completely true.

“Because I'm sad Zim. I don't know how to get you to believe me.” Purple explained, choking back a sob. More tears fell down his cheeks as Zim looked at the floor again, depressed because he had caused Purple to cry. He didn't want Purple to be sad......

Zim opened his mouth to tell Purple that he shouldn't be upset when a different sort of pain lanced through his belly. Zim gaped as he wrapped his arms around himself, trying to will the pain away. Zim whimpered as the pain came again, stronger this time. He looked at Purple worriedly, trying to find the words to explain. He stared at Purple for another moment before his eyes rolled back and he collapsed against Purple.

“Zim?” Purple asked worriedly, squashing the desire to shake Zim. That would definitely not be good for him right now. Purple lay Zim down and stripped off Zim's clothes. He ran his hands along Zim's belly, wincing as he felt how tight the muscles felt. This wasn't good. Purple pulled a sheet down from the blanket cave and wrapped it around Zim. He picked up Zim's limp body and rushed down the the nearest Med-Bay.

Purple set Zim down gently before swirling around to look for the Medical Drone. Seeing the Drone sitting at his desk doing menial things. How could the Drone have missed them rushing in?! Purple hadn't exactly been quiet coming in. There was a loud groan from the bed and the Drone and Purple looked over.

“Oh my, when did you get here?” The Medical Drone tutted to himself and rushed over to Zim's side. Purple pressed down a growl and stalked back over to Zim who was looking around confusedly. Zim whimpered when he noticed that his clothes were missing. He pulled the sheet tightly around his body and looked around wildly, trying to sit up. He cried out as this belly tensed again and braced one arm on the bed.

“This isn't good. We're still four days away from Irk.....and the Massive doesn't have the facilities to handle this.” The Medical Drone muttered to himself as he hurried about the small Med-Bay, gathering supplies.

“What?!” Purple shrieked worriedly and bolted to Zim's side. Purple held Zim's hand, squeezing reassuringly. Zim cried out again, the pain coming on in quicker pulses. Purple ran his other hand over Zim's forehead. Zim closed his eyes and whimpered. Why did it have to hurt so much? He shrieked suddenly, jolting away from Purple to hold the sheet tightly around his body. He stared wide-eyed at the Drone that had tried to take it away. He grit his teeth as the pain intensified.

“Almighty Tallest Zim, I need you to let go of the sheet. I can't help you if you don't let go of the sheet.” The Medical Drone stated gently, reaching for the sheet once again. Zim closed his eyes and whimpered, reaching blindly for Purple.

“Shhhhhh” Purple soothed, knowing that Zim was beyond uncomfortable. Purple braced Zim's shoulders and rubbed them. Zim's hands clenched into the bed, his claws piercing the cloth. Zim hid his face in Purple's shoulder as the Medical Drone lifted Zim's hips and placed a folded cloth underneath.

“Argh!” Zim cried out as a particularly sharp jab of pain filled his body. He gripped Purple's hand roughly, holding back a scream that wanted to escape. Was it supposed to hurt this much?

“It'll be over soon, try not to think about it.” The Medical Drone reassured Zim. He was a little worried, Zim seemed to be in a fair amount of pain which was abnormal. Beside him he prepped the large bin he had found, filling it with soft towels and wished for some good sand.

For Zim the experience seemed to stretch into infinity. There was pain in his belly, between his legs, his hips. Everything blurred together and Zim lost focus more than once. At one point he remembered looking up at Purple, smiling for a moment. There were moments of darkness peppering his memory but the one thing he clearly remembered was the sharp look on the Medical Drone's face as he carefully put four eggs in a padded bin. Purple's face was pinched and then the darkness over took him once more.

Zim's senses returned to him slowly. He could smell the faint scent of Red and Purple around him. He smiled gently and burrowed into the comforting warmth that they were providing. He was blissfully unaware of anything else. Then his hearing came back and he could hear them murmuring to each other, worry tainting both of their voices. He frowned a little but listened in discreetly.

“He's been out for four days Purple, it can't be normal.” Red whispered worriedly, carefully placing his hand along Zim's arm.

“Red, his body is just recovering. Between his injuries and the smeets....he should wake up soon.” Purple assured, leaning against Red above Zim's resting form.

“Should we tell him about the....?” Red asked quietly after a few moments of pleasant silence. Red's antennae twitched anxiously.

“I don't know Red. It'll really shake him up.....but if we don't tell him and he finds out on his own it could be a lot worse.” Purple muttered as he placed his own hand on top of Red's which was still on Zim's arm.

“Tell Zim what?” Zim asked lazily, his eyes half open as he looked between Red and Purple. They froze and looked down at the bleary Zim. Their eyes met briefly before Red made the decision for them.

“Zim.....three of the smeets.....They, they didn't make it.” Red said trying his very best not to be to blunt about it. The words took a few seconds to reach Zim's brain and be understood. Purple watched as a look of horror and anguish was drawn across Zim's face. Zim went lax against the bed as he stared at the ceiling. Then he started to laugh hysterically, he cackled as tears started leaking down his cheeks. Red smacked him across the cheek and then lifted him up to be hugged tightly. Zim stilled at the hit, staying absolutely still in the breath-stealing hold.

“Zim, it's not your fault. One of the shells was cracked and the other had twins inside. There wasn't anything we could have done. The Medical Drone thinks that the cracked egg might be from when you were captured.” Purple whispered and wheedled in behind Zim, wrapping his arms around the stunned Irken. Tears still fell from Zim's cheeks and try as he might to stop them he just couldn't. Zim couldn't help but feel that it was his fault that the three smeets died. If he had paid better attention he wouldn't have been captured and Dib......Oh the Dib-monster would suffer before he died. Zim fisted the sheets in his claws as he thought of the things he would do to Dib. Dib would pay for hurting Zim and endangering the lives of the smeets.

“We've decided to stay on Irk until the smeets hatch.” Red stated, lovingly running a claw along Zim's antennae. Zim keened at the gentle touch, closing his eyes as he tried to get his emotions under control.

“The other two are okay? There's nothing wrong with them?” Zim asked, a hint of desperation in his voice.

“Perfectly healthy for newly laid eggs.” Purple confirmed, smiling, trying to reassure Zim. Zim shakily returned the smile. It was a start. There were going to be two healthy smeets with pure Tallest genes soon, and when they hatched it would undoubtedly bring Zim back to himself. Zim didn't say anything as he let Red and Purple hold him. Eventually Red pulled reluctantly away.

“We do have work to get done....” Red sighed out. Purple whined from behind Zim, hugging him a little tighter. Zim pouted and reached for Red to come back to him. Being held between Purple and Red made him feel safe and secure. Red leaned back down and lightly kissed Zim and Purple lightly on the lips.

“Can't we leave it until tomorrow?” Purple whined, pulling Zim flush against his chest and leaned back so they were almost laying back down on the bed. Zim lolled into the embrace, enjoying it while it lasted.

“Purple, we're already behind....” Red whined back. There were things only they could do or authorize and those things were starting to pile up. Zim sighed and slipped out of Purple's comforting hug. He got up from the bed, wincing as he stood. Muscles protested after four days of un-use.

“We have a responsibility to our people.” Zim sighed, dressing with a hiss. The scar across his hips had thinned and had lightened to a silvery green that would disappear in a couple more days.

“Yes we do. We also have a responsibility to be in our best health when fulfilling said duties.” Purple pointed out, getting off of the bed to push Zim back towards it.

“I'm fine.” Zim replied, pulling away from Purple to grab his Tallest robes.

“Not here. Zim a couple hours ago you were crying.” Red said as he laid his hand over Zim's squeedlyspooch. Zim froze and looked and Red and then Purple.

“Really, Zim is okay. I'll be even better when the smeets hatch.” Zim assured them, shaky smile still on his face as he finished putting on his robes. Purple pursed his lips but let Zim go about his duties. He supposed that there was no harm in doing decision making.

“We worry about you.” Red admitted and kissed them both once more before leaving the room. Together the three of them strode off, taking a transporter down to Irk. Afterwards on Irk they were escorted to a large high-security building. Once they were there they were greeted by a frantic looking Advisor. Zim couldn't remember what her name was but she had the most anxious look on her face.

“Almighties thank Irk you're here! We were going to send for you!” The Advisor panted as she ran up to them.

“Why?” Purple asked, taking charge while Zim and Red looked around noticing how empty the streets were.

“It's the Meekrob! Their whole planet has joined the Resisty and are launching an attack on Irk!” The Advisor continued to pant out, quickly handing an information disc to Purple. Red and Zim stood straighter as they read the disc over Purple's shoulders.

They only had two hours before the Resisty and a fleet of ships arrived. Red clenched his fists as they read the satellite report. Somehow the Resisty had managed to amass enough to match ship to ship with over half of the Armada. This looked like it could be a problem. They would be lucky if they had half of the Armada with them near Irk. More than half of it was stationed around the universe protecting Irken owned planets or helping Invaders with the final sweeping of newly conquered planets.

“Why are we only finding out about this now?!” Zim question the Advisor harshly. If they were lucky they could set up the defense network in time to compensate for the lack of ships.

“Somehow they managed to disable our satellites without us seeing them. The only reason we have any time at all is because they messed up and missed one of the satellites. We managed to get a clear picture of the entire fleet before any of the Resisty noticed.” The Advisor explained anxiously, waiting for a command from the Tallest.

“You are to inform every Pilot with a fighter worthy ship to be in the air within the hour.” Red ordered the Advisor who saluted and took off at a run.

“We're going to have to split up.” Zim pointed out. There were too many key battle points that could use the coordination of having a Tallest there to keep the order. Irk had never been directly attacked before. They only had simulations of what could happen in such an event. Hopefully they were prepared.....

“I'll head for Serenity.” Purple said first, naming Irk's biggest moon which was a major defense point. Serenity was fully stocked with missile launch sites and space worthy Battle Mechs.

“I'm no good at directing things from space. Zim will keep things running smoothly down here.” Zim admitted. He would make sure places like the Hatcheries were properly shielded and that the orbital cannons were defending the planet itself.

“I'm on the Massive then.....I'll see you both later....” Red said firmly, hugging each of them before going back the way they had come. Purple and Zim exchanged a brief hug before they too were forced to go their separate ways.

Purple went off to a different transporter, one that would take him directly to Serenity. Zim watched as Purple and Red hovered off, fierce expressions on their faces. He turned and took silent note that most of the Elite Guards had stayed with him. His expression was blank but his mind was in turmoil as he thought of what could happen. Things would need to come together very well. Distantly he watched as ships launched from all over the horizon. In less than two hours they would be at war.....it was hard to believe. But the last month or so had all been pretty unbelievable.

Zim quickly got a hold of a Communications Base and began setting up proper defenses and shielding for the Hatcheries. He contacted Commanders and had ground troops assembled, ready for combat should the Resisty manage to get to Irk. Next he established a semi-permanent link with the Massive and Serenity. After talking with Red and Purple about strategies Zim sent one of the guards running off to grab him a Kev'loh. He contacted missile silos and had them prepped and ready to launch. When the Resisty arrived they would learn why no species had dared attack the Irken home world.

While he was setting up extra external defenses for the Hatcheries the link with the Massive became alive with radio-chatter. Zim listened and watched as Red ordered counter-attacks, positioning Irken ships to take out Resisty ships like toys. Missiles and Battle Mechs arose from Serenity, a swarm of doom to all that dared cross it. The Massive was cutting a swath in the Resisty fleet, the Final Sweep Canon showing all just what it could do. Zim could see Red frowning as Armada ships exploded or fell. It seemed that for every Resisty ship that fell, two Irken ships fell with it. Could this be the influence of the Meekrob? Eventually a few ships started making it past the Armada and Serenity, flying down to raze Irk. Orbital canons blew apart several ships each before they too were cut down. Zim bit his lip worriedly as he did a few calculations in his head. The way the fight was going it was easy to see that the Resisty had a lot more than half of the numbers they did.

“Almighty Tallest!” A guard shouted from behind him, turning Zim's attention away from the screen. The guard had a frantic look on his face as he approached. Zim raised an antenna in question and the guard quickly babbled off what was happening. Somehow five Resisty ships had remained cloaked all the way to Irk, landing ground troops and taking off to shoot buildings and attack the Hatcheries. The Orbital Canons were above the ships and there for useless.

“Stay here and make sure the missiles find those ships.” Zim ordered and ran out of the centre that he had been using to keep track of everything and keep the canons properly aimed. He grabbed a ground vehicle and zoomed off for the Hatcheries. The Hatcheries weren't only important because they were filled with smeets but because underneath them lay cables that powered the entire planet.

Once he neared there he could see why the troops were having such troubles. Dozens upon dozens of Meekrob floated in front of other fleshy Resisty members, guarding them easily from laser fire that was completely harmless to the Meekrob.

Zim scowled and used his PAK-legs to get a better vantage point, scampering up the side of a building he pulled out a strange looking device that looked like a glowing ball.

It was a small unassuming thing. Looking at it one would never guess that it was actually a weapon let alone a super weapon. A Plookesian super weapon at that. Zim grinned viciously and guided the weapon carefully. He did not want to miss with this weapon. He had seen what it did to a person as he had tested it countless times. Out of all of his super-weapons this was his favorite.

There.

He fired and the air around him crackled as the weapon drew upon the inert energy in the air around him. An orb of wavering colour danced around the side dangerously before leaping down the building eager to get at the greatest energy producing thing; the Meekrob. The weapon was like a small temporary version of his Infinite Energy Absorbing Thingy. It devoured energy before dispersing back into the air. It was the perfect thing to use against the Meekrob which had evolved into beings of pure sentient energy. Zim grinned viciously as he fired off the weapon a few more times before carefully tucking it away. He didn't want too many of them around or else they wouldn't absorb enough energy and there would be some left over which would head for the nearest source of energy, an Irken PAK.

Fire lanced through his side unexpectedly and Zim swore in Irken, pulling the Kel'voh off of his back and swinging the weapon backwards. He heard a grunt of pain and turned, his PAK-legs keeping him close to the building. He snarled as he saw who had stabbed him.

Dib-monster.

“Hello Zim, I see you've missed me.” Dib said cheerfully, rubbing his cheek were the butt end of the staff-like weapon had caught him. Dib seemed to be using some sort of modified PAK-legs, clinging to the side of the building beside Zim. In one hand Dib held a twisted looking dagger and in the other was an Earth pistol.

“I will inflict you with horrendous pain Dib-filth. Prepare yourself for death.” Zim growled and leapt at Dib expertly. Dib was startled by the sudden attack and was unstable on the mechanical legs. They fell together in a tangle, one growling and snarling the other giggling insanely.

They pulled apart, assessing each other quickly. Zim sneered and twirled the weapon around himself expertly. Dib grinned and raised his gun, shooting off a bullet beside him. Several yards away a rushing Soldier dropped to the ground dead, a small bullet hole between his eyes.

“I owe you a thank you Zim! You know if you hadn't gotten your revenge for the muffin throwing incident I never would have thought to tell Lard Nar to take a visit to Meekrob.” Dib explained, leaping away from each swing. Dib had spent seven years dealing and fighting with Zim. He knew how the Irken fought and how he reacted to being told he had given his enemy important information.

Zim shook with rage as Dib spoke. The battle around them seemed to fade away as everything focused upon killing Dib. Dib grinned at him lazily and raised the pistol and fired. Zim lept to the side, the bullet still managing to graze his side.

“Die.” Zim spat in Irken, the word razor sharp on his tongue. Zim pulled his emotions away from the fight, letting his senses guide him and keep him alive. He couldn't fight angry; it would lead to his demise at Dib's hands or by another’s.

Zim twisted forward, lashing out with the long weapon, its long hidden blades stretching out at Zim's command. Dib's eyes widened momentarily as he tried to dodge the much longer weapon. He certainly hadn't been expecting that!

Dib spun, slashing downward with his dagger and bringing the pistol back up to fire off another shot. Zim twirled the Kel'voh so fast that the weapon blurred in his hands. Zim danced forward, knocking the bullet and Dib's feeble slash away. Zim may not have been the best at everything, but he was one of the best ever with a Kel'voh. He lunged forward, knocking the pistol out of Dib's hands almost carelessly.

“Missed me.” Dib sang and managed to leap out of Zim's way, barely. He only needed to dodge Zim a few more seconds.....Dib grinned excitedly, he had always wanted to see what they could really do.

Zim shrieked as his head exploded on the inside. Emotions, memories anything that ever hurt was drawn to the forefront of his mind. Zim clawed at his forehead in a feeble attempt to alleviate the pressure. He choked as memories of the worst moments in his life were played before his eyes, toyed with. Through the pain he managed to turn slightly and see what was causing his suffering.

A Meekrob.

What a cowardly pathetic, ARGH!

Zim choked as a different more familiar pain was brought to his attention. He coughed and blood trickled down his chin, turning his head he was unsurprised to see Dib holding the handle of the dagger embedded just below his chest armor. Zim cried out as the dagger was slowly drawn out. Weakly Zim slashed forward with his Kel'voh. Dib hadn't expected Zim to retaliate and earned a long shallow gash from shoulder to stomach because of it.

“Geeze you just don't give up do you? It's real handy to know where your squeedlyspooch is Zim. Thanks ever so much! I'll let you bleed out here. That way it'll be all the better when your troops find you.” Dib hissed as he knocked the bladed staff out of Zim's hands. He picked it up, hefting the heavy weapon in his hand. He smiled serenely at Zim before promptly kicked him in the belly and knocking him onto his side.

Zim coughed up blood as he reached for the primitive weapon. He keened painfully and managed to hook his finger on the curve of the handle. It was such a simple mechanism.......Zim carefully wrapped his hand around it, shakily raising his arm. More blood dribbled down his chin and he held in a pain-wracked cough. His vision blurred and for a moment Zim feared that he would pass out. No one else was watching as Dib limped off, bomb in hand.

Please......

Zim prayed and pulled the trigger.

He was conscious long enough to see Dib drop to the ground with a sickening thud.

Zim grinned as the world grew dark and then he knew no more.


REACTIVATE.


REACTIVATE.


REA CTIVATE.


REACTIVATE.


SYSTEM FAILURE.


Integrate Foreign Energy Y / N ?


YES


Energy Signature ACCEPTED.


REACTIVATE.


Zim breathed. Such a simple task. Breathing. Zim took another breath and choked as blood was forced from his throat.

What....what had happened? And where was he? What was this place?

Zim stood shakily and looked around. He was dressed in his old Elite uniform. All around him was darkness. There was nothing else. His breath hitched as he felt breathing on his neck. He whirled quickly, adrenaline pumping and body ready to fight.

Purple. It was Purple.

Purple looked at him strangely, an unreadable expression on his face. Zim realized what it was, why he didn't recognize the look. Purple had never looked at him like that before. Never! His eyes were suspicious and untrusting.

“Purple?” Zim called out, unsure of what was going on. He remembered fighting Dib and then there was pain, so very much pain.

“You killed me.” Purple accused, glaring almost hatefully at Zim. Purple stood menacingly in front of Zim.

“What? No! I wouldn't ever hurt you....” Zim cried out, reaching for Purple who hissed at the attempt and danced out his reach. Zim's eyes widened and he let out a small whimper. No. This wasn't right!

“You hurt me Zim. Now I have to hurt you.” Purple snarled as he stalked forward. Zim backed up instinctively, something inheritally wrong with Purple. Zim found himself putting his hands up defensively. Purple grinned viciously, hooking his fingers and raising his gauntleted hand backwards. Zim's eyes widened and he tried to move away but found himself frozen. He was helpless, his arms in the air and his body exposed.

There was a sudden war-cry and Purple snarled as he was side-tackled.

“Don't you dare lay a hand on him!”

Zim stared confusedly as Purple fought with.....Purple?! Zim lurched forward to help...Purple....Zim snarled as he found that his arms were still pinned with invisible bonds.

The Purples snarled at each other, growling viciously as they tried to beat the other senseless. Zim watched, trying to escape so he could figure out what the Blorch was going on. This was definitely not normal. But life had never been normal for Zim.

The Purples continued to fight, punching, kicking, biting and scratching. They were a whirlwind of destruction, rolling around. Each trying to pin the other and gain the upper hand. Bruises littered both forms and drops of blood flew as clawed slashes hit their marks.

There was a loud crack and a Purple lay still on the ground. The other Purple sneered hatefully down at the other. The Purple that stood was dressed in an Elite uniform as well. Purple spat on the still one before turning and stalking towards Zim.

Zim glanced down at the still Purple and made a quick decision. His arms may have been pinned but his feet were still free.

Wrenching up, Zim swiveled his hips and lashed out at the approaching Purple with his leg. Purple caught his leg and pressed up against his body. Zim tensed fearfully, relaxing only a little when the other didn't do anything. Purple was staring up at Zim's hands, which were bare. Zim curled his hands into fists and considered trying to kick again but this Purple was different. His face was open and loving. His hand also had the mark.

“Zim....” Purple whispered. Zim relaxed slightly and Purple let go of Zim's leg.

“What is going on?” Zim demanded, his arms still held in the air. Zim glanced down at the other Purple who lay comatose on the ground, blood trickling from his lip.

“I dunno. I remember asking Red where you went. You weren't at the main control base anymore.....and then......then it got dark. I woke up here. There was another you that wasn't you. He was crazy. Honest to Irk crazy. But it wasn't you. He didn't have the mark, he wasn't my Ya'Pey.....” Purple said, leaning forward and capturing Zim's lips in a shaky and blood tainted kiss. Zim shivered as the taste of blood lingered on his tongue long after Purple pulled away. Purple reached up, his bare marked hand pressing against Zim's.

“Ya'Pey..... together we're whole...” Zim said with finality in it, wrapping his marked hand around Purple's tightly and kissed him passionately. They pulled apart, a faint hungry smile on both of their lips. They panted lightly before leaning back in to deepen the kiss.

And then they fell.

It was dark again.

There was no light, there was no sense of touch or smell. Then there was sound. It was strange. They could hear their PAK's trying to revive them, shouts for a Medical Drone. They were One. They heard the scramble as a Medical Drone was quickly brought to Purple's still body. They listened as laser fire swept around Zim's body and the screams of dying Resisty. There was a sudden jolt, and a body twitched as pink electricity danced across the prone form. A gasp of breath and One became Two once more.

He was alone....He didn't want to be alone.....So he followed.


REACTIVATE


Zim gasped, life flooding his body. He body arched off of the ground as electricity coursed through him, shocking his squeedlyspooch back into working order. He moaned as feeling returned to him. Everything hurt. He rolled over, knowing that he had gone down in battle and that the battle was unlikely to be over.

Or he could be wrong....He glanced around, the battle ending around him. Bodies littered the ground, Resisty and Irken alike. Though Zim was proud to note that there were far more Resisty casualties than Irken.

Zim staggered to his feet, coughing up blood. More blood trickled down his chest and side, the stab wounds starting to slow in bleeding. He slowly made it over to where Dib's body lay on the ground, Zim's Kel'voh beside the human’s body. Zim carefully bent down, retrieved the weapon and staggered back to where the defense troops were finishing off fleeing Resisty members. Zim helped gut down the last, a fierce grin on his face as he fought along side the Soldiers. He felt liberated. He hadn't fought like this in years. He felt exhilarated....

Zim stayed down on Irk, helping the Soldiers. They looked at him oddly. Seeing one of the Tallest working side-by-side with lowly Soldiers was strange. After a while Zim was notified by a ruffled looking Elite Guard that Red and Purple were convening on the Massive. Zim looked back at the working Soldiers and reluctantly trudged along to the transporter. He had been having fun.....

Zim tapped the Kel'voh against the floor in time with his steps. The Elite Guard gulped nervously as he watched Zim toy with the Kel'voh. It was unnerving to see someone treat such a deadly weapon so lightly. It didn't help either that the Guard had seen Zim fall to the ground dead, then arise, Kel'voh swinging in deadly arcs. Looking at Zim now, one would barely recognize him. His antennae were cocked forward assertively, his dark pink eyes gleamed with the high of battle. He carried his weapon casually and his robes were slightly tattered. His armor was cracked and there was Irken blood and the blood of other species streaked across his arms and face. He looked like a War-God from the ancient days, returning victorious from battle.

When Zim stepped onto the Bridge everyone stopped and stared. Red and Purple looked slightly shaken as all they saw there were the stabs wounds along Zim's body.

“Zim, are you alright?!” Red jumped over, quickly running his eyes over Zim's more than slightly battered body. Purple pursed his lips as he saw the wounds, the one on his chest could have been fatal. But Purple could remember the blackness....he knew that Zim would be okay. Purple itched to get him to the Med-Bay and patched up though.....

“Zim is fine.” Zim waved absently, grinning as he strode over to stand between Purple and Red. He set his vicious weapon in between their seats and sat down. Red and Purple followed soon after, the three of them going over everything that had happened in the battle. Hours had passed since they had last seen each other but they put aside their own desires and focus on their duties to their people and their Empire.

They sighed tiredly and began the tedious work of getting their society back on track. Thankfully the other half of the Armada was fully in tact and more than ready to crush any more would-be rebellions. It was going to take a while, but they would persevere. They would be stronger.

They had won. Their home planet was in ruins, the repairs would take decades. The second moon, Thox, had been obliterated in a last ditch effort to destroy Irk. The Resisty had some how managed to get a hold of a Rupture Class Missile, a warhead that could destroy an entire planet in one blow. The Massive had turned its own weapons on Thox in an effort to knock the moon out of its orbit and into the missile which had originally been heading for Irk. Chunks of moon had rained down on Irk, destroying much of the surface. Entire sections were simply gone. Productions were ground to a halt as crews were pulled away to help restore Irk. It was a bittersweet victory. But a victory none the less.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You're absolutely sure about this Zim?” Red asked as he held the silken ties loosely in his bare hands. Zim nodded nervously and took a deep breath before holding out his hands, wrists together. Red took Zim's wrists gently in his hands and began to tie Zim's hands together. After that he gently laid the other Tallest back and tied the silken strips to the hanging ring they had stuck against the wall, just above their bed.

“What if we had something you could say when you want us to stop?” Purple suggested suddenly, squirming a little as he watched Red tie Zim up. It was going to be a little strange having Zim restrained but he was definitely excited to try it.

“How about stop?” Red said sarcastically as he finished the knots. Zim could get out of the ties easily enough, just one swipe of his claws and the fabric would be finished. It gave Red a warm feeling inside to know that Zim trusted them enough to even try being tied up.

“No.... It’s a good idea. I don't want you to stop but I'll probably tell you to in a minute. How about......” Zim tapered off, trying to think of something while at the same time keep his blood pressure down. He had agreed to it, heck it had been his idea.....but he was still very nervous and he knew without a doubt that he would tell them to stop, even if he wanted them to start right back up again.

“Nachos?” Purple suggested with a slight grin. Zim nodded and Red looked at them both like they were crazy. Why nachos? Not that nachos weren't great and all, but what did they have to do with anything?

“That’s good. Its easy to remember and I won't say it accidentally....” Zim said relaxing even more. This talking before they started was good. It was relaxing him and taking his mind away from the fact that he was tied up.

“Anything else?” Red asked, his voice serious as he carefully looked Zim in the eye. They didn't want this to turn out into some strange nightmare come true fiasco. Zim shook his head, squirming a little as his shirt bunched uncomfortably underneath his back. They probably should have taken the shirt off before they tied him up......

“Good.” Purpled purred and leaned down to kiss Zim sweetly on the lips. Zim sighed into the kiss, for the moment he was completely at ease with the situation. He ran his tongue along Purple's lips, trying to deepen the kiss. Purple pulled away and turned to his Ya'Pey's neck, nibbling lightly up and down the column. Red dove down, kissing Zim passionately. Zim moaned as he arched up into the kiss while trying to get Purple to bite just a little harder. Purple smiled and pulled back enough that his lips were just ghosting over Zim's neck, lightly brushing against the soft skin once or twice on each pass.

Zim panted as Red sat up, leaving his mouth unoccupied. Purple pulled away from Zim's neck making him groan. Red and Purple leaned in, kissing each other. They kissed roughly, pressing against each other. They jerked back from each other for a moment, glancing down at Zim. They both reached out a hand and smoothed back quivering antennae. Purple massaged the base of one while Red stroked along the sleek black stalk. They continued along, moving down to kiss Zim's neck. Purple licked and kissed, Red bit and kissed.

Zim keened as they began to work their other hands up Zim's shirt. Their hands cool on his heating skin. Zim mewled loudly as they both suckled hard against his neck and massaged his hips. He squirmed against the ties, his breathing quickening as he tried to escape and return the blessed touches.

“Nngh!” Zim cried out, as his hips, antennae and neck were all mercilessly attacked. He choked on his cries as Red would 'accidentally' brush his forearm against his clothed bulge. Together Red and Purple pulled away from Zim, staring down at him hungrily. Red hooked his fingers on Zim's pants and tugged them off in one quick jerk. Purple used his fingers to catch the bottom of Zim's shirt and pushed it up around thin wrists.

Zim was completely bared to his lovers, his skin shining in the light. He let out a strangled moan as Purple and Red ran their hands over his heating skin. Purple kissed along Zim's shoulders, teasing the back of his neck. Red focused on Zim's hips, tracing his fingers lightly along Zim's hardened length. Purple pulled back, watching to see what Red would do. He had that look in his eyes.....

Red gazed down at the hot member in his hand for a moment before he leaned down and licked once along the entire length. Red had always been the most sexually adventurous out of the three of them. Zim shrieked and bucked up even though Red had pulled away to stare at the other curiously. Zim keened and pressed his hips up, trying to get Red to do it again. It had felt so strange and different, but it had also been so very very good.

Red chuckled and slowly lowered his body until his mouth was just above the quivering length. He licked his lips then pinned down Zim's hips so he couldn't buck up unexpectedly. Red blew across the tip, flicking his eyes between Zim and the hard shaft. Zim's back arched and he mewled lightly, thrashing his head back and forth between his arms. Then ever so slowly Red started to lick along each side. He kept his hand wrapped around the base, using his fingers to tease the lips of the sheath. Red bravely sucked on the tip while his tongue curled around. Zim cried out, panting as he pulled a little desperately on his bonds.

Purple watched wide-eyed as Red did something he never would have thought to do. It was hot though. Oh was it ever hot to watch.... Purple groaned, his own hand sliding down his bare body and stroking his own straining length. His other hand trailed down to explore the second slit on his body. He knew that Red and Zim liked to have theirs touched, and it seemed to be pleasurable...... His first touches were feather light, making him squirm for more of his own touches. It wasn't enough though. Purple's eyes were half open, biting his lip as he spread the slit slightly with his fingers, moaning. Ooooh, that was much better than the light simple brushes.... His fingers explored deeper, dipping one inside. The finger rubbed along the ridges inside, causing jolts of heat to pool in his belly.

Red peeked over at Purple, his jaw slackening a little as he watched the other pleasure himself. Red moaned, the vibrations of his noise-tube sending shocks of pleasure along Zim's hot member. Zim keened, trying to thrust his hips up despite Red's iron grip. Red wrapped his mouth around the shaft once more, coiling his tongue and pulsing it up and down with his movements. Then he paused and moaned loudly, keeping his mouth around the shaft and suckling as he moved up and down.

“Red... stop.... no.... don't stop..... Ahhhhh” Zim cried out in confusion. He arched his back to an almost painful degree as he pulled on the ties harder. His breath quickened and his pulse raced. He wanted to be untied. He wanted to touch, to stop Red, to urge Red on..... Zim groaned. He didn't know what he wanted.

Beside Zim, Purple continued to tease his own body. The hand that had been on his shaft danced up his body, tugging a little roughly on his antennae. He thrust his hips against his own fingers, sliding them in and out. He moaned in frustration, his fingers weren't enough...... he wanted more. Purple continued teasing himself but leaned over and began kissing Zim. Purple kissed Zim fully, taking advantage of Zim's locked position to press down into this kiss. Tongues wrapped together, caressing each other. Lips were nibbled on and pulled slightly. Purple took the hand that had been tugging on his own antennae to reach over and run his fingers along Zim's, massaging the base of the stalks and lightly pinching the very tips.

Zim's eyes were dazed from all the attention he was receiving. His breathing was erratic as he tried to centre himself. But pleasure raced through his veins. Heat pooled in his belly and stars gathered behind his eyes. Red used the hand that was holding down Zim's hips to move against them, kneading along them and pressing down on those little spots that made Zim really squirm and moan. Zim cried out as everything started to become too much. He moaned into the kiss to try and warn Red but he couldn't pull away. He screamed into the kiss, biting down a little roughly on Purple's bottom lip.

Red jolted back as Zim came into his mouth. That had been a bit unexpected. He coughed a little as some of the clear jelly slid down his throat. Well, at least it didn't taste bad. Red licked the stuff off of his lips and grinned as he saw Zim's muscles quiver. Zim whimpered as Purple pulled reluctantly away so he could watch their tied lover as well. Zim's cheeks were flushed, and his eyes were glassy as he breathed heavily. His body was taut for a few more seconds before he slumped bonelessly against the bed. Zim pulled on the ties half-heartedly and gave Red and Purple a pleading look.

“Sorry Zim. We're not quite done with you yet.....” Red purred sexily. Zim looked at him helplessly and pulled a little harder on the bindings. He made a strangled whimper like noise. Purple grabbed Red and kissed him over top of Zim, groaning at the strange but not unpleasant taste. As they kissed Red pulled Purple's hand away from himself and trailed it down Zim's body to the second slit. Zim keened at the light touches, they spread fire through his now over sensitized body. His thighs shook and he arched against the fingers. He sighed in pleasure Purple stroked his inner walls. He mewled as his Ya'Pey started to move his fingers faster and pushed them as deeply as he could.

Red bent over and kissed Zim once more, stroking his antennae and rubbing the back of his neck. He moved down Zim's body, covering every inch in kisses. Purple did the same, starting at Zim's hips and moving across his thighs. He pulled his fingers away to tease the rest of Zim's tingling flesh. Together Red and Purple completely mapped out Zim's body, finding every little spot that made him cry out and ones that made his back arch. Zim groaned as he hardened under their touches once more, his length sliding out of its sheath, standing proudly.

Red and Purple met above Zim's hips, kissing each other and massaging Zim's hips. Zim arched his neck and raised his leg along Purple's hip, caressing the other as best he could without his hands. Purple moaned into Red's lips and ran his hand along Zim's thigh, encouraging the touch. Red ran his tongue along Purple's lips, teasing him into battle. Their tongues fought for dominance while Red moved behind Purple. Purple groaned as his neck twisted uncomfortably trying to follow the other. Zim used his other leg now, rubbing the other thigh and hip.

Purple thrust against Zim, their shafts rubbing against each other as the pink eyed one hitched his hips up higher. As Zim moved, Red traced intricate designs along the smooth round flesh of Purple's bottom. He slipped one hand between Purple's thighs, the other bracing against a firm hip. Purple spread his legs a little, encouraging the touches.

“Purple.... please....” Zim begged, pulling on the binds futilely. He arched his back, rolling his hips up. Purple groaned as his shaft rubbed against Zim's slit. Red watched Zim over their sandwiched lover, biting the back of his neck. Red pulled his hand back, stroking himself as he pushed forward, nudging just the tip inside.

Purple keened as Red pushed all the way into him. So much bigger than fingers, so much better. It burned inside of him, pleasurey friction. Red jerked his hips, nudging Purple forward and completely inside of Zim.

Zim cried out at the sudden shift and raised his hips, moaning as Purple slid in fully. He panted and squirmed as the other shifted ever so slightly. Zim's cheeks were flushed once more as he stared up at Purple, his eyes wanton. The violet Tallest moaned as he stared into Zim's eyes. He looked so disheveled, so wanting and needy. It was so unbelievably sexy.

Purple thrust his hips forward and pulled back to impale himself on Red. Red slammed forward, knocking the other sharply back into Zim. Purple hissed, pistoning his hips back and forth. The crimson one pulled away as Purple slid forward, nearly pulling out to thrust back into the other, deeply and just a little roughly. Zim keened and mewled as Purple moved into him, friction building and mounting. Breathing quickened and small sounds came from both of all them as they moved disjointedly together.

Zim screamed out something, his thighs and inner muscles tightening around Purple. Pleasure continued to spike through him, surround him. It was so good, better than good. Fantastic, perfect, indescribable. His entire body was singing praises as the wondrous friction burned through him. He wailed, his thighs clamping Purple in place as he came. Lights danced behind his eyes, stealing away his breath.

Purple moaned loudly, thrusting, pressure building beneath his squeedilyspooch. Zim was so perfectly tight. He reached back, stroking Red's antennae. Purple leaned his head back, resting it on Red's shoulder as he impaled himself again and again against the hard burning shaft.

Red tilted his neck and kissed Purple sloppily. Red hissed as he jerked forcefully into Purple, faster and faster. He was nearing his peak, fire pooling in his belly. His eyes rolled back and he panted heavily. Purple arched his back into the thrusts, the slight change allowing hom to slide in just a little deeper. The crimson Tallest cried out, his words a garbled mess as he thrust once more, the fire over taking him.

Purple keened loudly as Red thrust further than he thought possible and stilled. He growled in frustration and rocked his hips back a few times before rolling into Zim's tight heat. He was so very close..... Red suddenly blew across his neck, making him shiver and sucked on his antennae.

Zim's nerves were still hypersensitive as Purple thrust into him twice more, crying out loudly and stiffening. He whimpered and tugged once on the still strong bonds. The violet eyed one panted and pulled away and out of Zim, flopping over on his right. Red eased himself down on their captive's left and wrapped his arms around the other. Zim's muscles continued to quiver for a few more minutes, his body still glowing from the pleasure that had run through him so vigorously. Purple lazily reached up and jerked on the ends of the ties until they came undone.

“Love you. Love you, love you, love you.” Purple chanted as he rained kiss down on Zim's face. He leaned over his twin and did the same to Red. Zim curled up happily and exhausted between them. He was right were he belonged, with Purple and Red.

They lay together, recovering their spent energy, just enjoying each others company. Arms were wrapped around each other and antennae were lax but entangled.

“Do we really have to go back to work?” Red groaned into Zim's neck. Zim made a noise of disagreement and nuzzled into Purple, holding Red's arm in place.

“Irk isn't going to rebuild itself......” Purple muttered but didn't get up. It had been over a month since the Resisty had attacked Irk directly and this was the first time that they had any time to spend not working, just the three of them.

“No, but its not going to fall apart if we take a break. Now make silence. Zim wants to enjoy his relaxing time.” Zim ordered lazily, his words slightly slurred as he pressed his face into Purple's neck. They continued to lay curled up around each other, perfectly content to let the Empire deal with itself for a few more hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So those two are really our smeets? But they're so very..... small.” Red said carefully as he watched the two smeets interact with the rest of their class.

“What are their names?” Purple asked, interested. It had been a while since he had last seen a smeet. He had forgotten how very tiny they were in comparison to the Tallest. They were all so adorable though.

“Axel and Neep, Almighty Tallest.” One of the Watchers answered fluidly. The Watcher bit his tongue in the presence of the Tallest. He had no desire to be launched out an air-lock for telling the Tallest that their smeets were a menace.

“Axel? What kind of name is Axel?” Zim scoffed as he watched with a faint smile. They were perfectly healthy and that was all that mattered to him. He wished desperately that the others had survived, but at least the little unborn ones were avenged. Dib was very dead.

Zim suppressed a cackle as he watched both of them pause and share a look before darting off. A small explosion followed soon after the smeets disappearance. He let the cackle out and snickered as he watched their eyes light up at the destruction. Yes, they were definitely the smeets of Zim.


Last Note: END! Thank you for reading this all the way through, I know it was very VERY long. Trust me, I wrote it. Just one last note to BEG for reviews. Constructive Criticism is always welcomed. Feed the author, review~! Edited for an easier reading experience~! Now with full review capabilities!