Johnny The Homicidal Maniac Fan Fiction ❯ Once More, With Feeling. ❯ Intro ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“Oh- God- please stop. Please stop. I’ll tell you anything, just… just let me go.” the man screamed. His words were barely auditable over the sound of the chainsaw Nny had just started up.

“What could you possibly tell me that I already don’t know, or want to know for that matter?” he said warily turning off the saw for a moment. This should be rather amusing he thought to himself.

“I’ll tell you where SHE is.” he said moaning. “That’s what you want right? The girl? I have her, and I’ll let you have her if you let me go you sick bastard.”

Nny could tell he’d need this information quickly if he wanted it. It had been awhile since his last kill, and he really wanted to kill this one, but he would miss the chance if this kept up. He was already slurring his words because of the massive blood loss. “Yes, yes. That’s right. The girl. Where is she?” Nny asked, deciding to play along with this game for a while. It couldn’t really hurt anything. And he wanted to find out who this girl was.

“She’s at Handy Holding Warehouses. Bin number 777 ((ironically)). I sedated her yesterday night before you brought me…here.” he realized for the first time he didn’t know where here was or even how he got here. “She’d be coming out of it at about 8 in the morning. Now please, let me go.”

“We’ll see.” though there was no intent to let him go. “I’d um… better make sure you’re telling the truth. So yeah- you stay here. Mr. Samsa is around here somewhere. DONOT squish him.” And with that, Nny left the room.