JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Fan Fiction ❯ Dynamite and a laser beam ❯ Before we Begin (OC information) ( Chapter -1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

[Basic Information]

Name: Yoshihara Kira (葭原 喜良)

Nickname: Kira-chan

Hero name: Kira (喜良)

Sex: Female

Gender: Girl

Family: Yoshikage Kira (Before the events of part 4), Unnamed Mother (Died when Yoshihara was only 8 years old after Yoshikage Killed her, not recognizing her in the slightest), Unnamed Grandmother, Aunt (Mitsuki Bakugo [Yoshikage's sister], Uncle (Mitsuki's husband Masura Bakugo), Cousin (Katsuki Bakugo).

Sexuality: Straight

Age: 15 (First appearance)
16 (Once entering Yuuei)
17 (End of the Story)

Height: 176 cm (5'8)

Weight: 110 pounds (49 kilograms)

Birthday: June 16th

Hair colour: Golden Blond

Eye colour: Blue

Blood-Type: AB

Quirk: Killer Queen: Killer Queen is a projection of Yoshihara's soul that has a multitude of its own unique abilities.

Quirk Type: Stand (Variation of Emitter)

Occupation: Student (Replaces Mineta)

Affiliation: Yuuei High School

Birthplace: Morioh-cho local hospital

Team(s): Team Kira

Fighting Style: Melee and long-ranged (Just like her cousin)

[Appearance]

Yoshihara Kira a young female of average height, with a slim, semi muscular build and a semi pale skin tone. She has shoulder-length, golden blond hair with curvy bangs that stay just above her eyebrows. Her eyes are a gentle sky blue in colour. Her breast size is rather average, not big, but not small either, comparable to that of Ochako Uraraka.

When at Yuuei, she wears Yuuei's signature uniform with the customary tie hanging out of the Blazer. Underneath the blazer, she wears a white collared dress shirt that is covered up by the tie. She chooses to wear the male uniforms pants due to her having a hatred for skirts, quoted as saying that they just don't feel right.

Her hero costume consists of a purple Valentino pin-stripe suit and matching dress pants. To go along with her suit, she has a black-tie that has three cat skull designs going down the center. Each cat skull design is separated by a golden crisscross pattern. She also wears black gloves with metallic fingertips, on the knuckles of the glove are also cat skull like designs. For footwear, she wears basic black slip-on dress shoes. To complete her outfit, she wears a purple fedora and a pair of sunglasses that double as bomb detectors so she knows where her bombs are at all times.

During the winter months, her hero costume doesn't change, but instead of dress shoes, she switches them out for steel-toed combat boots to keep her feet warm.

During her internship with Ryukyu, she ditches the fedora, as she sees it as unnecessary during this point.

[Personality]

Yoshihara is very calm, self-reliant, and quick thinking. However, she can get emotional if her family or her friends are at serious risk and it causes her to lose all of her calm demeanour for a more violent and ruthless attitude, more intone with her cousin Katsuki Bakugo. Her calm demeanour makes her come of as a sociopath for the most part, as she has a hard time displaying emotions due to her upbringing with her mother, and her not knowing her father. This makes it rather hard for her to make friends, and the friends she does have she treats as if they're family.

To Yoshihara, she doesn't care about winning or losing, rather, she sees fighting as a chance to get to know your enemy, and pick out their weaknesses. However, if it is one thing she has picked up on while living with her cousin, is that she should never underestimate an opponent, no matter how weak they may seem in comparison. While not being as athletic as her cousin, she is a very fast runner and she can think up strategies on the spot, depending on the situation.

Yoshihara is one of the top students in the class when it comes to grades, averaging B's in most classes. The only class that she constantly gets C's is in English. However, in terms of socializing, she isn't the best at it, only sticking to a small group of friends. Yoshihara, much like her cousin, is particularly talented in music, however, unlike her cousin, she takes great interest in learning the piano.

While she tends to be known as 'the quiet kid', Yoshihara acts rather friendly while hanging out with those she trusts. However, due to being a quiet person, she doesn't make friends that often and usually, the friends she does have find her instead of the other way around. Those who do become her friends, however, mean a lot to Yoshihara and she treats them as if they were family, and anyone who hurts, bullies, or belittles them usually have to spend a day with recovery girl.

While Yoshihara abides by the 'no using your quirk in public without a license rule', she will use her quirk either protecting her friends, or herself when she has too, and she refused to show off her quirk; even when she was given praise about her 'super flashy quirk'. She never lets praise go to her head, and in turn is very humble when it comes to her power, only using it when absolutely necessary.

Another similar trait she shares with her cousin is that she despises those who lie and highly respects people who are willing, to tell the truth about situations. However, one thing that people do tend to dislike about Yoshihara, is that anyone who disrupts her supposed 'quiet life' will suffer untold wrath, despite choosing to become a hero, Yoshihara hates it when someone disrupts her from her routine.

Unlike her cousin, the praise she got for her quirk made Yoshihara want to live a quiet and peaceful life, only going to Yuuei so that she could learn to better control her quirk and use it in the public to protect people and not become branded as a vigilante by hero society. This means that she takes her training at Yuuei seriously, often seen training harder than most people in her class.

[Abilities]

Yoshihara Kira has been known to be a rather fast runner but physically speaking, she is not that strong, often not being able to win in hand to hand combat. However, what she lacks in brute strength, she makes up for in strategy, and weight distribution. Yoshihara is rather skilled in planning and often goes into a fight with a strategy, never going into a battle without one. While most of these strategies are made up on the spot, she finds ways to bend them to the situation at hand, never straying far behind from the original plan.

However, when it comes to team-based fights, she is usually never good at sticking with a team, often going off on her own, much to either her or her teams' detriment.

While Yoshihara is not physically strong, her quirk is rather powerful, as it does most of the fighting for her, making her extremely hard to fight against, as her quirk makes it as if you were fighting two separate people, making it rather easy for her to overwhelm others in fights.

. Enhanced speed: Yoshihara is a fast runner, often being able to run faster then some of the athletes in her old middle school, the fastest she ever ran was 14 mph when she ran for her schools track and field. Her average running speed is a calm 7 mph, and jogging was a brisk 2 mph.

. Strategic abilities: Yoshihara always has a Strategy for any tough situation, whether or not they work is up in the air, but 50% of the time they usually work in her favour. However, a lot of the time it is only by sheer luck that any of her strategies work.

. Enhanced eyesight: Yoshihara has always had great eyesight, and she can spot very obscure things from a distance or notice weaknesses on people's physical appearance. She is also well known for spotting obscure flaws about peoples skin condition, or any scars that are barely visible. She can also spot if someone is sick just by looking at them.

. Piano/singing: Yoshihara has a knack for singing and playing the piano. While she prefers singing, she also loves playing the piano. She had been playing piano for 4 years, and while she had already quit practicing to focus on becoming a hero, she always stated that she would either be an idol or a pianist if heroism didn't work out for her.

[Quirk]

Yoshihara's quirk is a unique and rare variant of an emitter type quirk called: Stand type. While only 1% percent of the population has this variant, it means that each Stand type quirk is unique solely to its user. However, Yoshihara's is the only exception, as her quirk: [Killer Queen] is the same as her fathers. [Killer Queen] manifested in Yoshihara at the age of 5, making her a late bloomer, but as with most Stand type quirks, that is the case. Due to [Killer Queen] being a personification of Yoshihara's fighting spirit and soul, it has a different appearance than her fathers, but the abilities largely remain the same.

[Killer Queen]'s appearance:

Instead of looking male, like her father's, [Killer Queen] takes the same body proportions as Yoshihara, however, instead of being 176 cm (5'8) it stands at a height of 182 cm (6 foot). It has two triangles on the top of its head that roughly look like a set of cat ears., and its eyes are red with a black sclera. [Killer Queen] wears two elbow-length gloves, stylized like gauntlets and decorated with spikes. It also wears a skirt around its waist with a giant gold medallion dangling in the center of the skirt, covering up where the stands privates would be if it had any. It also wears knee-length boots with the same stylization as the gloves.

[Killer Queen]'s abilities:

Explosive Bubbles: [Killer Queen] can shoot fast-moving/slow-moving bubbles from its fingers that, upon contact to any surface, will explode. The explosion can range from large to small depending on what the explosion is used for.

[Sheer Heart Attack][Killer Queen] has a secondary ability called [Sheer Heart Attack]. Using this ability, [Killer Queen] can create upwards of 5 small [Sheer Heart Attacks], 2 medium-sized ones, or 1 massive one. Each size varies in the amount of damage that it can dish out, but it all ends in an explosion. However, there is more to [Sheer Heart Attack]. It can, and will follow the target no matter where it goes, so long as it has their heat signature. [Sheer Heart attack] has no weaknesses.

Drawbacks: The biggest drawback with any Stand type quirk, regardless of who or what it is, the damage will reflect back onto the user. If the Quirk dies, then so does the user. Only on rare occasions does this not occur, a good example being that of [Sheer Heart Attack].

[Relationships]:

. Izuku Midoriya: While only knowing Izuku for a few years, they consider themselves friends, and would do anything to help the other, depending of course on what that task is.

. Katsuki Bakugo: Despite his attitude, Katsuki and Yoshihara get along at best, and are constantly arguing at worst (Especially when Yoshihara is going through her period). At the end of the day, they care for one another as a family and look out for each other.

. Ochako Uraraka: One of the first friends Yoshihara made at Yuuei, they both treat each other in high regard.

. Mitsuki Bakugo: Yoshihara sees Mitsuki as a second mother, as she raised her since she was 8 all the way until the present day. While they do get into arguments, it's a rare occurrence.

. Masaru Bakugo: Due to Masaru being at work constantly, they don't have the best relationship. However, Masaru does try to form a decent father-daughter relationship between them.

. Inko Midoriya: Yoshihara has mixed opinions on Izuku's mother, but she still likes her and sees her as a family friend, despite her overbearing nature.

. Josuke Higashikata(Replaces Rikidou Sato in class 1-A): After an incident at Aldera, the meet after Josuke was invited to go to Yuuei after they recognized him for his heroic deeds. Although their relationship is rocky at first, it smooths out once Josuke learns to trust her.

. Josefumi Kujo(Replaces Toru Hagakure in class 1-A): Meeting each other for the first time during the entrance exam, they become friends and are in the same class.

. Jotaro Kujo: Yoshihara and Jotaro meet on the first day of Yuuei when he is revealed to be class 1-A's support teacher for those with Stands.

And there you have it. Give me your opinions on this character, I cannot say when the first chapter will be up, hopefully, it'll be up in a short amount of time. See you soon.