JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Fan Fiction ❯ Dynamite and a laser beam ❯ Combat Training pt. 1 ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Yoshihara stood at the door, waiting for Katsuki to get his stuff together. She impatiently tapped her foot against the hardwood floor. Her thoughts drifted to what the new day at Yuei would bring. Her thoughts were cut off by Katsuki walking up to the door, opening it, and leaving without a second thought. Mitsuki just stood at the door, shaking her head in annoyance as Yoshihara sighed. "That attitude of his is more like Endeavour than All Might," Yoshihara muttered as Mitsuki laughed.

"You'd think that they're the same person if it wasn't for the fact that they had different quirks and different coloured hair," Mitsuki added as the two women chuckled to themselves. "See you after school Yoshihara, make sure Katsuki behaves himself," Mitsuki said, giving Yoshihara a goodbye hug before she left for school.

Yoshihara had to try and keep up to the grumpy Katsuki Bakugo. There were times when Yoshihara liked Katsuki, and times where she hated him. Right now, she was in-between hating and liking him. This morning, he woke her up a minute before her alarm, and when she tried to go back to sleep, her alarm woke her up, setting her in a bad mood. He beat her to the shower, and also spilt his coffee on her clean shirt, so she had to get another one. To make matters worse, the 'spilling' was on purpose to 'help wake her up.'

She found his sense of humour funny, however, it didn't help that he was doing this to annoy her, and that was what she hated the most about him. However, she couldn't bring herself to get mad at him for it, mostly because it was either this or constant swears, so she just ignored his antics for the most part.

As the pair walked to school, they ended up bumping into both Izuku and Josuke on the way there. Their walk was peaceful, calm, and silent. Something that Yoshihara enjoyed. Despite becoming a hero in training as of yesterday, she loved the peace and quiet. Something that she would miss in the coming years. When she signed up to be a hero, she knew that her peaceful, quiet life would be ruined. Something that made her head hurt, but she would get used to it.

The walk from home to Yuei took the same amount of time as it always had, 30 minutes, and they had left early, making the time 8:00. Thirty minutes before school started. Yoshihara wasn't always strict about being punctual, but Aizawa and Jotaro had made it clear that they wanted the best out of their students. Being late was not a good thing.

They entered the class to find that Iida was already in the room, sitting perfectly straight in the seat, like a robot awaiting a command. "Uh… Iida? Are you ok?" Izuku asked as Iida turned to Izuku and nodded.

"Yes, I am Midoriya! I am just being punctual and waiting for the teacher in the meantime. I see that no one else has arrived aside from us, how disheartening." Iida said, his face straight with discipline and his voice carrying conviction. It was enough to send a chill down Yoshihara's spine. The fact that he sounded and acted so robotic was… unnerving to say the least, but at least he was sticking to a personality type; as annoying as it may be.

As they went to their seats, everyone slowly began to filter in. The teachers came in last, and much to everyone's confusion, Jotaro was not the one that came in with Aizawa, instead, it was a girl with green and black hair wearing what seemed to be a strange tank-top with the middle of her stomach exposed, and it had a weird web-like pattern. The same went for her pants, they too had the same weird web-like pattern. On her shoulders was a dark blue coat with the collar wrapped around her neck.

"Hello class, as you can see, we have a new assistant teacher. This is because Jotaro is away on a very important and confidential trip for the Speedwagon Foundation. A recent event has caused his attention to be diverted for a few weeks, so in his stead, we are pleased to welcome the number 8 ranked pro hero, String, otherwise known as, Jolyene Cujoh, Jotaro Kujo's daughter, and Josefumi Kujo's mother." Aizawa stated as Jolyene sighed.

"Did you really need to point out that last one out? I'm pretty sure they knew that." Jolyene bluntly stated as she sat on the edge of the teacher's desk. "So, you brats ready to learn about some basic school crap or what. Because that's what we're doing. Go get a textbook, and open up to page 210. Aizawa, go take your nap you sleep deprived fool, I got this." Jolyene said as Aizawa nodded, going over to his desk and grabbing his sleeping bag, getting in it, and falling asleep.

Iida was not happy that Jolyene was sitting on the edge of the desk. He found it disrespectful, however, he couldn't bark at her, because she was the teacher, technically speaking. The class continued till the bell ringed, and the next teacher came in, that being Ectoplasm. He was a math teacher. Then there was Midnight, who taught science, and then there was Present Mic, who taught English.

Overall, the classes were normal. They were just like normal subjects except pro heroes were the teachers instead of random nobodies that were plucked off the streets to teach kids basic curriculum. Yoshihara guessed that was what made the hero course more… for a lack of a better word, interesting. She was most surprised with Midnight, who she heard Josuke 'accidentally' call her Milfnight, which the femdom pro hero just snorted at.

Just as everyone was putting away their English notebooks, the final class was underway. Yoshihara was a tad bit more excited about this course, as it was called 'Heroics 101.' A couple of her peers were muttering to themselves, but for the most part, she didn't know what it was, as she was completely disinterested. All she was focusing on was just who the teacher for the heroics course would be. Was it going to be Aizawa and the assistant teacher? Was it going to be Snipe? Was it going to be Cementoss?

That was when it happened. The door burst open with All Might standing in the doorway. "I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might shouted as Yoshihara was half excited, and also half holding in laughter for his outrageous statement. As Izuku was pointing out, he was wearing his silver age costume, the one with the red cape and the golden yellow rings on the chest.

"Welcome to heroics 101! I'm sure you are all excited as I am for this course to kick-off! I was made aware that we have three Stand users in the course! Something that I have yet to see within my line of work, then again, I would never know if any of the villains I've defeated were Stand users or not because of how serious I can be. So, with that in mind, I am rather excited to see a group of Stand users in this course." All Might said with his everlasting smile.

That smile was going to get on Yoshihara's nerves. She knew it was iconic, she knew it was a symbol that he was here to stay, but did he need to smile even when he was talking? Probably not, but his face was probably stuck like that from all the smiling that man did. "Now, getting back on topic, welcome to Heroics 101, where you will be learning the basics of heroism via simulations of real situations and other heroic things. However, right now, we will be focusing on one very important aspect of being a hero, and that is… COMBAT!" All Might boomed out the last word while holding up a card that had the kanji for 'Combat' written on it.

Everyone practically roared to life with that statement, and it was amazing. Amazingly loud, and it annoyed Yoshihara. She was starting to regret the fact that she joined the hero course. If this was how they acted all the time when something like this happened, she was going to have a fit. She looked at Katsuki, who had the largest shit-eating grin imaginable. She could only imagine this was because he got to beat the shit out of everyone in the class, who he stated last night as being 'filthy extras'.

Yoshihara always found it odd that he would call those around him 'extras'. Perhaps it had to do with the inferiority complex he had. She glanced around the room quizzically to see if anyone else had any reactions similar to Katsuki's, to which there were none. "Now, before we can begin the training, you all must wear these!" All Might boomed, clicking a button on his remote, which revealed a wall of suitcases coming out of the window sidewall. Each of the suitcases had names and student numbers on them. Yoshihara grabbed hers and sat back down at her desk along with everyone else.

"Alright, everyone, head down to training ground beta on the double, and don't forget to wear your hero costumes." All Might said as he dashed out of the room, followed by everyone else. As everyone went to go get changed, Yoshihara felt as if someone was watching her. She had a feeling she knew who it was, which annoyed her, but she wouldn't give him the time of day.

The whole class got changed and had entered training ground beta. All might stood proud in front of them all with a huge smile on his face. "You all look like proper heroes!" All Might stated, glancing over everyone in their hero costumes. Everyone had a wide variety of costumes, Momo's was a red sleeveless vest that had a straight line down the middle of it, exposing the middle of her body. She also wore a brown mini-skirt that had several pouches on them.

Then there were people like Fumikage Tokoyami, who wore a giant black cloak, simple, but to the point. There were others like Sero who wore a black jumpsuit with a white middle, two yellow shoulder pads that looked like they were designed after tape dispensers, and then there was his helmet, which looked exactly like a tape dispenser. All of them had one thing in common, they were flashy. However, one person stood out from the rest with a costume that wasn't so flashy.

Yoshihara stood firm, overlooking her classmates with a judgmental eye. Her 'hero costume' wasn't so much of a costume, when it was more or just modified everyday attire. She wore a pink Valentino business suit made of steel wool fabric on the outside, with a comfy fibre inside. Underneath the suit, the top was a simple white dress shirt made of normal material. Her pants were matching with her top, and also made of the same material on the outside and inside. To go along with the businesswoman look, she wore black dress shoes, to seal the deal.

Then, there was the tie. It had a golden crisscross pattern on it with three humanoid cat skulls running down the center of the tie, and then, there were the gloves. They were fingerless gloves with metal coverings. What most people didn't know about Yoshihara, not even her family was that she was infatuated with hands. To a degree that she would never admit to anyone. Sure, she liked the way a person looked, however, if your hands were beautiful, she would find you more attractive.

To make a long story short, she developed a hand fetish. It wasn't a 'normal' thing. But, it was something she lived with. For a long time, she wondered why she felt so weird when looking at hands, however, something switched on for her when she saw Izuku's hands. It was when they were at the library reading together. She had gotten distracted from her book, and Izuku wasn't paying much attention. That was when she got a good look at his hands.

She remembered feeling something switch on in her head. She felt… turned on, just by looking at how smooth they were. When she touched the smooth right hand of Midoriya, she could feel how fast her heartbeat went, and how she began to think things that she never thought of before. She had to stop herself. She knew that if she continued then she would've gone mad. She was fourteen when she felt them, and she had looked up what it meant. She had a hand fetish.

Yet another thing that linked her to her father in more ways than just one. However, instead of acting on it like her father had, she repressed it and refused to even allow it to see the light of day. She didn't want to be like her father, but the more she grew older, the more the similarities kicked in.

She shook her head and paid attention to everyone else. She couldn't let herself get more distracted than she already was. She looked around the class, but couldn't find Izuku. However, it didn't take her long to figure out where he was. He was standing beside Uraraka, wearing a green tracksuit with what seemed to be bunny ears on the hood of the tracksuit and an air-filtering mask that covered his mouth.

She continued to look around, noticing that Josefumi was wearing a sailor's uniform. He wore a sailors crop top with a purple shirt underneath it that had his Stands cry written in golden letters. He wore long white jeans and black slip-on shoes. His hair was exposed, just like he wanted it to be. Then there was Josuke, who was wearing the same thing he wore when she had first met him.

Josuke had seen what it was that Yoshihara was wearing. He nearly had a panic attack at seeing it. It was the same thing Yoshikage wore before he killed Kawasaki Kawajiri and turned into him. Josuke mentally questioned why she did that. Was it because of her father's ghost's influence? That was his theory, and it was something he didn't like. Or maybe it was just him over analyzing things. He hoped it was just that.

"Alright, everyone! Now, today we will be doing Combat Training. I am sure you are all excited to get started, but I-" All Might was cut off by people asking senseless questions such as: Will there be a punishment if we fail? Will you be just as Harsh as Aizawa and Kujo sensei? Doesn't my cape look so fabulous?

As the questions continued to add up, All Might was beginning to lose his patience. "EXCUSE ME! BE QUIET PLEASE! I WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING!" All Might boomed, causing everyone to instantly shut up. "Good. My apologies for shouting, but sometimes yelling is the best way to get people's attention. Now, let's see here. No, there will not be a punishment if you fail, no, I will not be as harsh as them, however, I won't make this class easy either. And finally, yes Aoyama, your cape is fabulous." All Might said as everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"Now, let's see here…" All Might said, pulling out a notepad. Yoshihara couldn't believe what she was seeing. The number one pro hero in all of Japan just pulled out a notepad… For teaching a class. This would be a very interesting year. As All might began searching through his notepad, he found what he was looking for as he smiled, putting the notepad away before speaking again.

"Now, today's combat training will consist of 2v2 battles, one team for the heroes, and one team for villains. The objective for the heroes is simple, capture the villains, or defuse the fake nuclear bomb in the building marked on the map in the review room. For the villains, it is as simple as guarding the nuclear bomb or taking down the heroes. Either way is acceptable. I want you to use your quirks to their fullest. My only rule is no killing, that would be obvious because I would have to arrest you for murder. I think that should be a no brainer. Now, any questions revolving around the topic?" All Might asked, glancing at Aoyama, who had put his hand down.

That was when a man wearing a full-body armour suit spoke. "Mr. All Might sir, shouldn't we be facing the robots that were used in the entrance exam? Don't you think this is going a step too far?" The man asked as Yoshihara's eyes widened. That was Iida. It was an interesting costume, definitely a flashy costume meant to catch the eye.

"Ah, yes Iida. I can see the concern. However, this is more than appropriate. I'm moving ahead of schedule because I want you all at your strongest. Due to the hike in villainous activity, having more people ready for battle is something that we, as teachers of the hero course, need. Now, to get back on track, we will be picking teams by using these!" All Might said, picking up two balls with letters on them.

"You will draw these balls randomly and be partnered up with the person who has the matching ball to yours. Now, come up and pick the balls you'll be using to partner up with people." All Might said as Iida voiced his concern once again.

"Isn't that too reckless sir? I mean no harshness in saying this, but isn't this a bit lazy?" Iida asked as All Might simply chuckled at his statement, confusing Iida.

"I see where you could get that misconception, but trust me young Iida, this is all to show you just how random heroes partnering can be. In the real world, you can't choose who you are partnered with, so having this shows what you could work with later down the line. Now, come up and come get your balls." All Might stated, causing some of the students to chuckle at his statement.

Everyone came up to pick out the ball that had a random letter on it. Once done, they began to find their pairs. The teams went as follows:

Team A: Izuku Midoriya & Ochako Uraraka.

Team B: Shoto Todoroki & Mezou Shoji.

Team C: Momo Yaoyorozu & Yoshihara Kira.

Team D: Katsuki Bakugo & Tenya Iida.

Team E: Yuga Aoyama & Mina Ashido.

Team F: Josuke Higashikata & Koji Kota.

Team G: Denki Kaminari & Kyoka Jirou.

Team H: Fumikage Tokoyami & Tsuyu Asui.

Team I: Mashirao Ojiro & Josefumi Kujo.

Team J: Eijirou Kirishima & Hanta Sero.

Yoshihara had paired up with her teammate, Momo Yaoyorozu, which was the one who had called her out on being Yoshikage Kira's daughter on the first day. Needless to say, she was not happy, to say the least. However, she would get over it, that was yesterday, and today was today.

"Hi, Kira-san. I would like to apologize for yesterday… I didn't know you weren't aware of your heritage." Momo stated as she bowed. Yoshihara sighed as Momo rose from her bowing position.

"It's quite alright Yaoyorozu-san. Yesterday was yesterday, today is today. I'm not one to hold grudges unless you were to do something detrimental to me, then I would make sure you'd never forgot about it." Yoshihara said with a smile that radiated danger.

"R-Right," Momo said as she and Yoshihara paid attention to All Might. He stood still, overlooking his class with a smile as they were paired up in their teams.

"All right everyone, please gather at the review room where the teams will be sent out when the testing begins." All Might stated as they all followed him to the building. It was fairly small on the outside, but once they stepped inside, they could tell it was much larger. Several TV monitors monitored the building that was for testing. Inside, and outside.

"This is where we will monitor your fights, and where I will judge them. Now, with that being said, the first fight will be Team A vs Team D! Team A will be heroes, and Team D will be villains! The villain team gets a five-minute head start to strategize. Team D, if you may exit the premise and go to where the bomb is located, then we can begin." All Might said as Team D, aka Katsuki and Iida, walked out of the room and headed for the building.

Team A spoke amongst themselves as Yoshihara began to think about her own battle. She didn't know who her team's opponents would be, but she was excited to find out. Once the five-minute timer ended, Team A went in. What Yoshihara saw was nothing short of madness.

The battle was short, yes, but it was epic, to say the least. When they first made it to the tower, Uraraka and Izuku had entered the building and made it through the winding halls of the building. They had eventually come across Katsuki, who tried to blow them up. He was able to destroy half of Izuku's face mask, but that was it, that was when Izuku judo slammed him to the floor, allowing Uraraka to run by.

A few more minutes had passed with Katsuki peppering Izuku with explosions. Izuku had hit back with a few punches, but it didn't make Katsuki relent, instead, it pissed him off more. Yoshihara didn't know why, but it was nothing short of interesting. She wasn't even paying attention to Uraraka at all, she was more focused on her crush and her cousin.

Katsuki had pointed his arm cannon at Izuku, which made All Might intervene over the microphone. "YOUNG BAKUGO, DO NOT USE THAT! YOU COULD KILL HIM!" All Might had shouted, which was when Katsuki shouted something back, and a massive bomb sized explosion was let out from his canon. When the dust settled, it showed that Izuku had ducked behind a wall, then came back around to and distract him some more.

Then, Izuku did the unthinkable, he blasted out a massive airwave using just one flick of his finger pointed up at the room, leaving a huge crater in the roof. His finger and some of his hand had become black and blue, and Katsuki was in shock. That was when Yoshihara paid attention to Uraraka, who had used the debris to shower Iida in rocks and take the win for the heroes by hugging the bomb.

Everyone in the room was shocked at the sheer power Midoriya had shown off during that fight. Of course, the drawback was monstrous. The fact that his finger had broken the way it did was horrible, but, the fact that he could practically level whole floors of buildings with a single flick of the fingers, went to show just how grateful everyone was to have him on their side.

When team A and team D came back, All Might applauded. "Amazing battles, however, I believe that we need to discuss just who the MVP of that fight was. So, any guesses?" All Might asked as Yaoyorozu raised her hand.

"It's simple, the MVP was Iida sir. The reason why is also simple. While Midoriya's and Uraraka's plan was rushed, and while Bakugo didn't go with the plan that Iida had set up, Iida did. The plan was that Iida made it so that the hero team couldn't get the bomb by keeping it away from them using his speed quirk. They would've won had it not been for what Midoriya did. Although, what Midoriya did was reckless, and an 'in the moment move' which, in a real-life scenario could've gotten innocent civilians killed. By sticking to the plan, Iida not only almost won the battle for the team, but he also caused the least amount of damage. This is what made Iida the MVP, not Midoriya." Yaoyorozu explained, causing everyone in the room to sweat-drop.

"V-Very good young Yaoyorozu. Now, let us move on to the next battle! Team B vs Team I!" All Might boomed as Josuke smirked. He looked at his teammate with a nod. "Team I will be Villains, and Team B will be heroes, go prep!" All Might said as Team I left the building. The plan was simple, protect the bomb. That was what Josuke did, he sealed the bomb with the rubble that was all over the floor, placed there to make the building look abandoned.

When the battle started, it also ended just as quickly. Instead of fighting, Todoroki decided to just take out the enemy team by completely freezing the building. It was anti-climactic, and the 'battle', if you could even call it that, only lasted a whole of five seconds. Shoto was deemed MVP, for obvious reasons, and Josuke was fairly pissed off. However, it wasn't because he lost, it was because the ice had ruined his hair.

"Alright, now that was an anti-climactic battle. Let's move on to the next battle, Team G vs Team C! Team G will be the heroes, and team C will be the villains. Now, go and prepare." All Might stated as Yoshihara got up from her spot. She looked at Yaoyorozu and nodded, signalling to her to head to the building in question.

The two of them made it to the building and stood just outside it. "So… Kira-san, what's the plan?" Yaoyorozu asked as Yoshihara scanned the building up and down. A smile appeared on her face as she turned to Momo, who was confused. "Kira-san?"

"Here's the plan…"

The five minutes passed as Denki and Kyoka were waiting in the debriefing room. "All right you two, time to go!" All Might said as the hero team exited the debriefing building and headed to the one where the bomb was located. The walk to the building was short and also quiet. They made it to the tower as Kyoka looked at Denki with a bland expression.

"You remember the plan? Split up and keep guard. Then, meet up at the staircase to the second floor." Kyoka said as Denki nodded, the two of them entering the building and splitting off. Kyoka walked through the black twisting halls of the building, treading lightly as to avoid making a lot of noise. She expected some sort of sneak attack from either Momo or Yoshihara, but neither of them came.

'What are they planning?' Kyoka thought as she kept stalking the halls of the building. The same black halls, and the same boring silence. Kyoka was getting impatient and wanted something to happen. After a while, she decided to check if anyone was walking around on this floor. Using her quirk, earphone jack, she plugged them into a wall and listened for footsteps. There was one set of footsteps and something that sounded like tank tracks.

'What in the hell?! Something's driving around in the building. It sounds like… four of something. Just what the hell could it be?' Kyoka thought as she unplugged her earphone jacks from the wall. She looked around the area that she was standing in, but saw nothing. 'What was that just now. Those tank tracks… something else is in this building, and it isn't human. Could it be Yaoyorozu's doing? She could've created miniature toy tanks to catch us off guard, that would make the most sense.' Kyoka thought as she walked down the hallway some more.

As she walked, she took a right turn and found herself staring face to face with a staircase. "Hey! The staircase, good, I'll get over there and wait for Pikachu. Shouldn't take that long." Kyoka whispered as she took one step towards the staircase. The moment her foot hit the floor, a group of six bubbles flew up from the ground and exploded in her face, causing Kyoka to be launched back into the wall behind her.

She got up from the wall and stared quizzically down the hallway. "Is it booby-trapped?" Kyoka thought as she looked around her. There was some rubble from the explosion. It seemed to have totalled the walls of the surrounding area, that much explosive power should've easily killed her, but it didn't. Perhaps they were weakened to the point of not being able to kill her, however, it would be smart to check to make sure the rest of the hallway wasn't booby-trapped.

Picking up some of the smaller pieces of rubble, she threw them into the hallway to see if the rest of the hall was booby-trapped. Much to her shock, it was. The rock bounced down the hallway and revealed that the whole hallway was booby-trapped. "This must be Kira-san. Last time I checked, Yaoyorozu didn't make explosive bubbles just pop out of the ground. Great. However, I think that it's a one-time thing. So if I throw another piece of rubble…" Kyoka muttered, throwing another piece of rubble down the hallway, she nodded at seeing the result. No more explosive bubbles.

'Kira's smart. If I hadn't done that, I would've been blown to bits.' Kyoka thought as she walked over to the staircase. 'Now, where is Pikachu at?' Kyoka thought, looking down the opposite hallway of where she came from.

Meanwhile, Denki was facing some of his own problems. Currently, he was being chased by four small, fast purple tank-like objects with humanoid cat-like skulls on the front of them. When he had first entered the building, he walked for a little bit and had found them patrolling the area. The moment they saw him, they began to chase after him.

Denki was running the fastest he could through the endless labyrinth that was the first floor of the building. He would periodically shock the group of tanks with his quirk, but it seemingly did nothing to them. He made sure not to shock them too much, or else he would fry his own brain. 'Come on! It's like these things are heat-seeking to some degree! This is not only annoying but also frustrating!' Denki thought, mentally screaming as he continued to run.

It was around this time when he had come across the hallway leading to the staircase, and subsequently Kyoka. "DON'T COME DOWN HERE! IT'S-" Before Kyoka could even finish, Denki ran through the booby-trapped hallway along with the small tanks following behind him. He was able to outrun the explosions as the explosive bubbles blew up the tanks, which caused more explosions. When Denki made it to the end of the hallway, he was able to catch his breath. "-Or you could just do that. That works too." Kyoka muttered as she glanced at the hallway, which was destroyed.

"Let's head upstairs now. I don't intend on running like that ever again." Denki stated, walking up the staircase with Kyoka. The moment they made it to the second floor, the two heroes were met with canons aimed at the staircase. The two canons fired two massive sized versions of the toy tanks that had been chasing Denki.

"MOVE!" Kyoka shouted, ducking out of the way with Denki as the two tanks exploded, blowing a hole through the wall and causing debris to fly everywhere. As Kyoka stood up, she felt her leg give out on her. She was injured from the blast, and her ears hurt. Denki was slowly getting up as well but looked worse for wear. He stuck a thumbs up, signalling that he was fine.

"Ok, let's find-" Before Kyoka could finish that sentence, she was punched in the face by a gloved hand. The upper arm was bright pink, but not baggy like the suit that Yoshihara wore, no, instead, this arm belonged to [Killer Queen]. Once the fist made contact with Kyoka's face, she was flung back into the adjacent wall.

As Kyoka slowly stood up, she felt something… growing on her face. She touched her cheeks, only to find that one was larger than the other, and then, without warning, her right cheek popped, causing an explosion and blood to fly out of her face. This made Kyoka go unconscious due to the pain as Denki looked to see Yoshihara glancing down at him, with [Killer Queen] now standing behind her, both arms draped over her shoulders and head resting just above her own as Yoshihara looked at him with a cold, almost murderous stare. Then, with no emotion in her voice, she uttered the five words that sent chills down the electric boy's spine.

"Your team, will not win."

- To Be Continued –

Hey-o! This is probably the longest chapter I've written since chapter 6, definitely worth it! Hope you guys enjoyed it! See you in the next one, let me know your opinions of the chapter, peace!