Jubei-Chan Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Coming to Terms ❯ Waiting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing. I will make short chapters. This is because I do not have very good grammar.
This is just the prolog. I wrote a story before this one and it did not turn out the way I expected. I wanted Darien to be dead but I did not know how to put it in the story. This time, he is going to dead by the end of the story, I think. And, I forgot to mention that most of the characters except Serena are gay. That might have helped.
Warning: no pairing in the beginning of the story.
Coming to Terms
Serena sat fidgeting all alone in the blank space that she used to call her room. It is blank because she had just moved in with the love of her life. She could remember his eyes as they said their wedding vows. They were so full of love and excitement that Serena could hardly keep herself from starting to cry, again. Yes, she had been known to have fits of crying spells.
Darien was on an assigned getaway for work. He would be placed in a hotel for one of those retreats he was highly encouraged to go to every year. It was only once a year, but he worked most of the day and Serena barely saw him.
A few times, someone would call in sick and Darien (being the nice guy that he is) would pull a double shift. Serena would beg him to stay with her just for a while. Darien would often let her drive him to work.
Today, she wondered when the movers would arrive. They said, that they would be there tomorrow. This was done because Serena wanted to be home while the movers were unpacking and it was a lame excuse to share an air mattress on a newly carpeted floor the first day with Darien.
Serena found out that she was not far from the park. `Yes', she though to herself. She would now have something to do instead of moping around the house.
Serena POV
`It would be so nice to see kids playing outside. I wonder when Darien and I will have the time to have Rini. I could teach her so many things. `
As she walked, she noticed some kids playing soccer. `I wonder, if it would not be to late for me to learn soccer.' Then, she noticed a hansom man walking past. `Cute, I wonder if he is taken. My matchmaking skills are in working order, why not?'
As she walked closer to him she tried to figure out if he liked boys or girls. Serena could tell if someone was gay or not. She had been around to may people to not know. She could also tell if someone was single. It was one of her Sailor Moon powers. (What? I made that up. “Gaydar” goes along with the basic Sailor Moon package as well.)
Serena would match him up someone. She put on her fake glasses and pulled a notebook from her left back pocket and moved closer to her target.
What do you think? It is going to be a crossover. I love crossover. What would the crossover be this time? I have some ideas but I do change my mind a lot.
You can select a crossover