Juvenile Orion Fan Fiction ❯ The Past Can Never Be Forgotten ❯ Memories ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Chapter One
 
 
Kitsu- Yuki, get up, your gonna be late!
Me- Alright Kitsu, I'll be right down!
'Thats Kitsu Imari. She was my mothers best friend. I moved back to Tokyo when my grandmother died. I'm 16 now and I was only 4 when I left so I don't remember much.'
I ran from the bathroom to grab my uniform. I put it on and grabbed the hair ribbon my mother had given me when i was little, tied my hair back, and blew a kiss to my mothers picture.
Me- Have a nice day mom!
I ran downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast.
Me- Bye Kitsu-chan I'll be home for dinner!
I ran to the doorway and put on my shoes.
Kitsu- Bye sweetie have fun.
She handed me another piece of toast.
Me- I will.
I grabbed the toast and run out the door. I ran down the street, and threw the toast for the birds. Seika High wasn't that far from where I live. When I got there I ran straight to class. When I got into the classroom the room went silent.I walked over to the back and sat at a desk next to a small boy with blond hair and brown eyes.
Boy- Hello, my name is Tsukasa Amou, nice to meet you.
Me- Hi, I'm Yuki Koyashoni, you can call me Yuki-san, nice to meet you to.
Sensei- Alright class lets begin.
It wasn't even half way threw the class when I fell asleep.
 
~In Dream~
~In an old rubbled church, everyones “sleeping”~
 
 
Mother- Yuki, Yuki come here quickly.
Me- Mother?
Father- Yuki, you have to hide.
Me-Father? I see you wait for me!
As they walked I could see something behind them. It was coming from the rubble.
Me- Mommy look out!
It was like she couldn't hear me.
Me- Daddy its behind you!
He couldn't hear me either. It was closer to them now, only a few feet away. They were walking away from me. I was running as fast as I could but I couldn't catch up to them. The black figure was right behind them, it raised its hand, which had dreadful claws on it. With one sweep it slash my mothers back. I watched in horror as it tore apart my parents. Then it turned, facing me.
Voice- Yuki-san
It came running tord me with its hand in the air ready to slash me to bits.
Voice- Yuki-san
It was getting closer to me but I couldn't move, I couldn't run. It was coming right for me. I fell back and tried to crawl away but I couldn't take my eyes off the beast. It threw back its hand readying to strike.
 
~Real World~
 
Voice- Yuki-san
I woke with a jerk. Sweating with a look of fear on my face i looked around. It was only Amou-kun. He was standing next to my desk with a conserned look on his face.
Amou- are you ok?
Me- yes i'm fine, sorry
Amou- for what?
Me- bothering you
Amou- no it was nothing really. You just looked scared, did you have a bad dream?
Me- Um...yes. Sorry again.
Amou- Don't worry about it. Sorry I must go, goodbye.
Me- Oh...um...bye..
Before I could say anything he was already out the door. I grabbed my stuff and went to my locker. As I opened it I felt dizzy. I looked around, everything was still. All the fear that had consumed me in my dream had waved through me once again. It was the same as before...when I lost my parents.