Kaleido Star Fan Fiction ❯ Yuris Lesson ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
OBS! when it sais ''-bla bla bla-'' they're talking on swedish. But they don't say bla bla bla, it's other words, but I think you get thet without any help... Sorry 'bout spelling Layla wrong! XD

Yuri's lesson - Chapter 2

''Please fasten your seatbelts, we're going in for landing in five minutes.'' A steardess voice was heard in the plane.
''Look! Is this Sweden?'' Sora sat and pressed her face at the window.
''It's so small.'' said Anna and looked over Soras shoulder.
''It's not THAT small'' said Yuri who was seated on the other side of the lane with Layla.
''But I think Japan is smaller...'' Sora looked like she was thinking.
''You look happy.'' said Layla and looked at Yuri.
''Really, so you say that.'' Yuri looked up at the ceiling.
''Hmmmm....'' Layla looked out through the window. Yet she didn't know HOW she was gonna taech him a lesson, and the way that Yuri acted made her wonder what kind of place they were going to.
The plane landed and the doors opened.

''Owaaah!'' Sora looked around at the airport. ''It looks like just in Japan!''
''It's only the airport, silly!'' laughed Sarah and they went out to the street.
A taxi stopped in front of them. ''-An' were are ya' might goin'?-'' said the driver in swedish.
''I'm sorry, we can't understand you.'' said Mia to him.
''I can -not- speak english.'' the driver shighed.
''-It's okey.-'' Yuri suddenly said, also he was talking swedish. ''-I know the language.-''
''-Great kid! Were are you goin'?-''
''-To The Illusion Cirkus.-''
''-There? I can take ya' there anytime ya' wanna, they're great! just jump in!-'' the man showed with his thum into the taxi which was big as a little bus. ''-So, are ya' goin' to see the show?-''
''-No.-''
''-Really, not that. Have I seen ya' before? Ya' look kind'a familliar someway...-''
''-No, I don't think so. How long have you liked the circus?-''
''-Since the kids dad started it, 20 years ago.-''
''-Mmmm... But it wasn't all that popular in the beinning...-''
''-Guess that's true. So ya're familiar with the circus?-''
''-Yeaaah... -''
''-Well. Now were here then...-'' The car stopped.
The others hadn't understood a word of what Yuri and the taxidriver had said.
''-We might see again.-'' said the driver when they got out and paid. He drove away.
''Do you know the language?'' Layla asker. ''How?''
''Ehh...'' At first, Yuuri didn't answer. ''You'll know it soon enough...''
Layla just looked at him.
''What?'' Yuri looked asking at Layla.
''Nothing...'' Layla looked at the circus in front of them.

''It was fabulous!'' Sora was really excited.
''Yea... It was really cool!'' Mia looked like she was away in thoughts.
''I agree...'' Dio said ''It's neither like The Light of Freedom, The Kaleido Stage or like Theatrecamp...''
'To work with them...' Anna thought.
''We're going backstage now.'' said Kalos and looked at everyone in the troup.
''Backstage? Now already?'' wondred Anna.
''Yes'' Kalos turned around to go where he had told them they where going. Backstage. ''Come on.''

''-Yippieee! We did great today!-'' a voice shouted in swedish.
''-JunJun! Calm down!-'' a girls voice was heard.
''-Why?-''
''-What do you think?-'' the girlvoice answered.
''-Hmmm... Becouse I scare the animols?-''
''-No... They don't become afraid anymore. Just shut up, okey...-''
''What the...?'' said Anna surprised. The stars from Kaleido Stage was in a really mess with animols and tools.
''Ki-Tchiii!!'' A young woman jumped on Yuri so that he fell to the floor.
The woman gave Yuri a kiss on his mouth. ''-I've missed you soooo much!!!-''
''-JunJun! Stop it!-'' Yuri rolled around so that the women was under him.
''-Oooooh! So you got pissed now?-''
''-JunJun, can't you leave him alone! He just got here!'' Another woman came into the room followed by a girl.
''Nii-san!'' Yuuri who just had stood up once again fell down to the floor when the girl throw herself over him.
''-Ama-chan!-'' Yuuri once again stood up.
''-Did you think you'd get away from me too?'' The other woman went forward to Yuri and looked him deep in his eyes.
''-Goooosh!-'' She grabbed him and landed on Yuuri, and then she tousled his hair. ''-You've been away for so lon! We've missed you so much!-''
''-Can you stop throwing yourself over me all the time!-'' said Yuri irretated when he stood up for the third time.
''You have to be Kalos?'' A young man came to the Kaleido-company.
''That's right.'' Kalos answered. ''And you are?''
''Fai Li. The boss over this plais.'' he grinned at Yuri. ''You won't get away from me either Sou-chan!'' He gave Yuri a hard hug so thet Yuri lost his breath.
''Fai-chan! You're choking him!'' The other women looked irretated at Fai and Yuri. ''You have to excuse the mess. We havn't seen Ki-Tchi in ages.''
''Ki-Tchi?'' Sora asked. Then she snached. ''Is Yuri Ki-Tchi?!?''
''Yes. Do you know about his nickname?'' the woman asked.
''We were on your site the other evening. We saw a rather... different... converstion.'' It was Layla who answered.
''Really...'' Yuri blushed. He was free fom Fais bearhug and massaged his aching mushels. ''They are weird.''
''But you have to count yourself too, Bakaryou.'' One more woman on a horse had come into the conversationnde.
''Pamela...'' The first women got into the room again, after being thrown out for a while. ''I'm the one who has copyright on Ki-Tchi.''
''What do you mean by that?'' Yuri wondred when everyone looked at the women.
''Hi!'' (she ignorede Yuris question) ''Are you guys from the Kaleidostage?''
''Yes.'' said Layla.
''It's a pleasure to meet you, Lady.'' the woman kissed Layla on the hand.
''Are you Yuris sister or something?'' Mia asked.
''No! I'm his-'' Before she said the last word Yuri blushed even more. Layla surprised looked at him. ''BROTHER!''
''What!?'' Mia, Anna and Sora dropped (almost) litterally their chin in surprise.
''Butit'strue!'' the woman who really was a man gave them a big smile.
''He loves to dress up and you might could call him a real crossdresser!'' said a man with blonde hair and green eyes. ''I'm Bill by the way!''
''This is Jun, my twinbrother.'' said Yuri and nodded towards the crossedesser. ''Our sisters Sakuya...'' He nodded towards the other woman. ''...and Amanda.'' He nodded towards the girl.
''Okey, everyone, let's have an introduction then?'' Fai clapped his hands and more people came. ''From left to the right.'' he said and pointed at a guy with shoulderlong blond hair and a big smile on his lips.
''Anton Brandt, from Sweden.'' he said. Fai moved his finger to the next person, a girl with two long blond plaits and lightblue eyes.
''Maja Brandt, his sister.'' she said.
Next person was a girl with long straight black hair.
''Miko Hiruma, from Japan.''
''Pamela Telles from Spani.'' said the woman who sat on the horse when Fai pointed at her. She had black hair to her shoulders and darkbrown, big eyes with long eyelashes.
''Juan Telles, Pamelas son.'' said a young man with short black hair and big dark eyes.
''Sofie Andersson, half swedish, half norweegan.'' said a girl a little older then Amanda, with blond hair and blue eyes.
''Marie Davidsson, finnish.'' said the smallest girl, who had brown hair and chocklatebrown eyes.
''Haru Toyama, korean, Akiras sister.'' said a young woman with rednlond hair and grey eyes.
''Sakuya Killian, as true as it is. Half swedish, half japaneese. Just as the other children Killian.''
''-We're not THAT small, Sakku-chan.-'' Yuri muttered.
''-Yes, you are.-''
''Well well, next.'' said Fai and pointed at Amanda.
''You already know who I am...'' She blushed. ''Amanda Killian.''
''Jun Killian!'' Yuris brother smiled. ''Ki-Tchis twinbrother, 20 minutes younger than Ki-Tchi, love to dress up as a girl, mostly in cute dresses and chineese clothes, love jewelerys, Sakku-chans partner on the stage, love to dress up Ama-chan and Ki-Tchi and all the others in different clothes, but espesially those two, is that enough?''
''I think that it was a bit to much.'' Yuri muttered irritated. ''Specially that last thing.''
''Now you're mean Ki-Tchi.'' Jun hugged Yuri. ''You who is so cute in dress.''
''-ZIP IT!!-'' Yuri went blushing away with long steps.
''Let him go.'' said Sakuya to Sora when she was gonna follow Yuri.
''Okey,'' said Fai. ''Let's continue then?'' he pointed at the next (the last) person.
''Mistel. Storywriter, from egypt, Nekojin.'' the guy who had spoken seemed to be around sexteen years old, with long silky blonde hair with parts of it in a long, thick pigtail that was hanging down on his back, and he also had dark skin.
''And I'm Fai Li. From China. Your turn!'' said Fai, who had shoulderlong, frizzle, brown hair and almost black eyes.
''Ehh... Sora Naegino, from Japan...'' said Sora.
''May Wong, from China.'' said May, the darkhaired asian.
''Leon Oswald...'' said the man with long silverhair with a proud tone in the voice.
''Anna Heart'' said Anna.
''Mia Guillem'' said Mia happily.
''Dio from theatrecamp...''
''Layla Hamilton...''
''My name is Sarah Dupont''
''Ken Robbins... Supernumary...'' Ken was a kinda nervous and didn't quite know what to say.
''Kalos, boss on Kaleidostage.''
''And I'm Fool.'' said a little figure who swayed beside Soras head. Sakuya looked straight at him which Fool noticed. 'I have to tell Sora and Layla about this...' he thought.
''Heeeey! You've forgot uuuus!!'' a girl shouted from the louges. She had screaming red hair that was a bit longer than shoulderlong. She also had a big box in her hands and weared a jacket with the Illusion-circus emblem on both back and breast-pocket.
Beside her a guy who had a similar jacket stood. He had short, slack hair and reminded really much about a cat, maby mostly becouse of his eyes.
He held in one side of a halter-string that had the other side in a grey horses halter.
''Yea! That's right!'' Fai turned to the newcomers. ''This is Salem...'' he pionted at the blackhaird boy, ''...and Mercedez...'' he pointed at the girl, ''...and they are two of our supernumary... Hey, this is...''
''We heard when they introduced themself to you! So you don't need to tell us!'' laughed Salem.
''I'll do it anyway!'' said Fai determinded. ''This is Lady...'' he pointed at Layla, ''...Sock...'' now he pionted at Sora, ''...Lo-kun...'' Leon this time, ''...Hime-Hime...'' (May Wong), ''...Doo...'' (Dio)
''...Mi-Ki...'' (Mia), ''...Anna-san, Kaitou Rob...'' (Anna och Ken) ''...and... You were Kalle, right?''
''No... I said my name is Kalos'' Kalos said to Fai.
''Okey! Kalle was his name!'' Fai didn't seemd to have listend on Kalos answer.
''-Ehh.... You know, that wasn't quite right, and you know that...-'' said Yuri to Fai.
''-Ah! Never mind!-'' Fai grinned at Yuri.
''And I'm Len!'' a voice was heard from a box. A guy with spikey pink hair and tiny pigtails fell out with a bump. His eyes was hard makeuped and where limegreen.
He also wore the jacket of The Illusion-corcus, but under he had a tight T-shirt, with the text, 'Pink is not fluff for boyz'. ''Yo!''
''I leave now.'' said Kalos and walked away.
''Let's show you around and then show you where you're gonna live.'' said Fai.

TBC....