Kaleido Star Fan Fiction ❯ Yuris Lesson ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yuri's Lesson Chapter 3

''You still havn’t met everyone, you know!'' said Jun happy and jumped around the kaleidostars.
''Yea....'' Fai looked around ''Where are they?''
''-Glasspice report for duty!-'' said a guy with short black hair and a tatoo under one of his eyes that looked like a small Yin-Yang-sign inside a waterdrop and he did a little salute in fun.
''-Glasspice!-'' Jun jumped forward to the new guy. ''-Say hello! Say hello!-''
''-I was going to do that-'' Glasspice smiled.
''Ehhmmm... Glass... Maby you should introduce yourself...'' said Yuri.
''Okidoki Ki-Tchi! I’m Nathan Glass! Also called Glass and Glasspice!'' the young boy bowed.
''Where’s the others?'' Fai asked.
''They?'' Glass thought for a while. ''Ohh... Mississippi, Izzy and Blues is closing the stands. And Peach, Hony, Mo and Cassiopeia is and cleaning up stuff. And Kou-chan’s waiting for you in your office. It was something about some scenclothes I think...''
''Okey... JunJun... You take care of uor guests... I hace to talk with Kouga.'' Fai hurried away in the korridor.
''Sure!'' Jun shouted after Fai.

''So, this is where you’re gonna live!'' They where outside a big, white manison with two floors. On a plate over the entrance it stood 'Killian'.
''Yuuri, is your family living here?'' Sora’s eyes poped out.
''Mmm...'' Yuuri didn’t answer.
''So, welkome to the Killian family!'' Jun shouted and pulled out his arms.
He, Amanda and Sakuya had come with the guests to the house... hrm... THE MANISON that they was going to stay in.
''Yuu-sama!'' A young woman throw herself around Yuuris neck and gave him a big hug. ''-You’ve been away for so long! We’ve missed you!-''
The woman had long black hair in a ponytail, and a housekeepinguniform.
''This is Maria.'' said Sakuya. ''Our maid.''
She, Jun and Amanda had changed from sceneclothes before, noe they had regular clothes on. Well, if you could say that Sakuya was wearing totaly normal.
She had a deep cleavaged top on.
It hadn’t any arms, but it had strings over the shoulders, and on the strings sat other strings, and they hold up the shirt’s arms.
She akso had a miniskirt on, black tights to the knees, and platform-shoes.
You could say that she looked so cool.
Amanda weared a short skirt and a cute top with a bar in the middle.
Jun weared a big T-shirt with one of his shoulders free, huge earrings in gold, lots of thick bracelets on his arms, faded jeans and converse.
His hair was collected in a long, loose ponytail that fall over a shoulder.
''Is this the guests you talked about this morning, Sakuya-sama?'' Maria asked when they got into the house.
''Yes.'' Sakuya looked at Yuuri, who was looking up to the cealing.
''And Ki-tchi told us that he was coming!'' Jun laughed. ''And now you come with me, and see what FaiFai have done for me!''
He dragged Yuuri up the stares to the first floor.
''We’ll show you around then. While JunJun plays with Ki-tchi.'' said Sakuya.
''Eeh.. I have homework to do, so I’m going to my room.'' said Amanda ad rushed up the stair and left the Kaleidostars alone with Sakuya.
''Shall we go and look then?'' said Sakuya happy.

They went through the house while Sakuya talked about everything between sky and ground.
They had just gotten to the first floor.
''-JUUUUUUN!!!!!!!! DON’T!!! STOOOOP!!!-'' they heared Yuuri shout.
''-Take it easy Ki-tci! You’re so cute!-'' Jun laughed.
''-I SAID STOP IT!!!-'' A thod was heared from a room. Sakuya walked towards the noise.
''I think I know what’s going on.'' She sighed.
''Yes.'' Amanda pulled out her head through another door ''I can’t concentrate on my homework.'' She followed them through the corridor.
Sakuya opened the door to a room and the walked in.
''What-?'' Layla looked at the Killian-twins surprised.
Yuuri was laying in his back on the floor with Jun over him.
But the strange thing was what they weared.
Jun had a lightblue cuspdress with a big rosette in his waist, platform shoes and even more bracelets than before.
Yuuri weared a black skirt with two long cusp-skirts under it, a long shirt that left his shoulders bare and with short arms, and a black belt. He also had bracelets on wrists and ankles. But he was barefooted.
''You two are so cute!'' said Sakuya with a evil tone in her voice. ''Specially you Ki-tchi.''
''Isn’t he?'' Jun gave a big smile.
''Take me now JunJun!'' Amanda begged.
''Ofcourse!'' said Jun and stood up. Yuuri also stood up, but he left the room, red in his face (Ken also blushed) and went out on the balkony.
''FaiFai’ve done clothes in your size to.'' said Jun and ignored Yuuri. He took a dress from a paperbag that had the title 'ICA' on. ''Tadaa!''
''Oh it’s so cute!'' Amanda hugged Jun. ''I have to call FaiFai!'' She took the dress with her and left for her own room.
''Now it’s dinner.'' said Maria who pulled her head into tho room. ''Get down in ten minutes.''
''Sure.'' said Jun. ''But first I have to decide what Ki-tchi’s gonna wear.''
''I show you to your rooms.’' said Sakuya when Jun opend the door to a wardrobe and dragged out loads of cloths from it. The floor was filled with cloths in a second.

TBC...