Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Fan Fiction ❯ Time ❯ The eternal(1) ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

There is a very long time ago......In a town named Tarsinia,there was a girl who is sixteen years old called maron.She has been the most beautiful and kind girl in town.Her father was very rich.There are many guy that asked her for marrige but she refuse all because she did not believe in guy.The reason she did not believe in any guy comes from her dad.It happen when she was ten years old……
**************************************
It was maron's birthday.Maron!Maron!”called a mother.Ten years old Maron came running to her mother to the are in the other side of the garden where her mother was standing.”Maron,Happy birthday!.”said her mom and handed her a little wrapped present.Marom smiled at her mother and tell her “arigatou,oka-san'.A middle age handsome man came walking to them.He wish maron happy birthday and gave her a pretty gold locket with a key on it.
 
**************************************
One day,someone call her to come to the hospital when she was at school.She did't know why,but she still go there......She did't not know that it was something sad-her dad has died in an accident.....She also blame herself for not coming as fast as she could,maybe she will see her dad for a last time.She will taking her steps to the hospital'exit.She did't fell this weak.When she has out of the hospital,she walked to the road.She felt very dizzy and she saw a car coming.She tried to block the car and fell to the ground,fainted…….
 
**************************************
sorry the chapter had to end here.....there will be other chapter next week!