Kappa Mikey Fan Fiction ❯ Lily Mu ❯ Fake ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I own nothing!

lilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulil ymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymu lilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymu



In a dark,musty room of Lily-Mu Tower a lone light shined from one of it's many windows. The room was a mess. Food items were strewn all over. Filth was here and there and numberless amounts of paper had become the carpet.

Guano looked at the mass of papers he had sorted into a messy stack. The thick mess was an awe inspiring sight to the sleep deprived,ungroomed,caffeine crazed purple fluff ball. This was his finest work to date for Lily-Mu. Just as Ozu had demanded of him after seven failed scripts before. Nothing but his best had been poured into every cranny,nook,and notch of it. His blood sweat, pee, drool, snot, and tears were in this.
Which is why it would have to be copied for sanitary reasons.
That was fine with Guano,he had wanted to keep the original all to himself anyway.

"Now all to be done is take it to Ozu and hope he won't reject it."he said on the brink of tears and turned out his lamp.
The next morning Ozu summoned the entire cast and crew of Lily-Mu to the set early.


lilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymu lilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulil ymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymu



Mitsuki stood outside Mikey and Gonard's bachelor pad after rousing them. The sounds of them bustling around was only over shadowed by Mikey's voice. "Why does he want us to be there so early anyway!?

"He said he had a big announcement,Mikey!"Mitsuki said gleefully. "I wonder what it is?"

"Maybe he's announcing it's a Mikey Day!" Mikey blurted as he rolled out his door forcing a shoe on.

Mitsuki had visions of Mikey plushies, posters, and edible snacks fly through her head at those words and went all dreamy. "That'd be so great!"

"Or maybe he's announcing that he's going to have a baby!" Gonard had a very active imagination. He also didn't think about things he did or said before he did or said them. It was really part of his charm, but pissed Lily off to no end.

"Men don't have babies you idiot!"Lily screamed at him. She was in a foul mood after being denied an extra hour of her beauty sleep. She was dressed in a big baggy dark pink hoodie.

"Oooh...is it your time of the month again,Lily?"Gonard asked innocently.

The little woman grabbed Gonard by his hair and with the strength of a woman three times her size, she twisted his arm behind his back. "What did you say you big, fat spaz!!??"

"OWW! What!? I was just asking if it was your time of the month!?" He wrinced through the pain she was inflicting.

"Lily, cut it out! He doesn't know what he's asking!" Mitsuki rushed to her friends rescue. She pried Lily away from him and Gonard promptly hid behind Mikey.

"She's evil...EVIL!"Gonard cried.

Lily growled at him.

"Down girl." Mitsuki held her back from attacking innocent Gonard again. He really needed to watch what he said to her when she was like this. She would have a talk with him later.

"Let's just get to the set alright...guys?" Mikey said sheepishly.

"Wh'ever."Lily spat and walked on.

Mitsuki sighed and looked at Mikey with loving eyes. "Thank you Mikey."she chirped.

"Huh?"he looked at her confused.

"Let's go find out what Ozu has to say!" Gonard grabbed up both his friends in his strong arms. "I hope it's a girl!"

They were all assembled about a half hour later. Gonard was busy at the sandwich table and Mitsuki was never far from Mikey. Lily was curled up in her chair looking very cranky. Ozu walked to the midst of them and the crew.

"SILENCE TO ALL! OZU SPEAK NOW!!" cried yes man loudly. He was a big mouth but he got the job done.

"Everyone. I am pleased to annouce a momentous occasion in Lily-Mu!" Ozu was absolutely beaming with happiness and held his arms wide. "It is the seventh anniversary of Lily-Mu in only two months!" This statement sent everyone into applause and cheers except for Lily.

"Yeah! I can't believe I forgot!" Mitsuki said clapping with everyone else.

"So what?"Lilly said unenthusiasticly.

Guano stepped out from behind Ozu. He had a large stack of papers in his arms. "What do you mean 'So What' !?" he yelled.

"We are going to have a Lily-Mu special anniversary two hour episode!" Ozu blurted out.

Everyones mouths dropped open.

Yoshi stepped foreward,"And you want that done in two months!!??"

"If you want to keep your job?" Ozu said threatening.

There was no more protest from Yoshi.

"Here are your scripts!" Guano said as he waddled from actor to actor. "It's my finest work,I think!"

"Woah!" Mikey fell forward from the sheer weight of the script. "Are we going to be able to fit all this in two hours?"

"I sure hope so!" Guano cried.

"What!!??You expect us to do all this crap in two months!?" Lily yelled at Guano and Ozu. "I'm going to quit!"

"Now now Lily." Ozu soothed as he walked over to her. "You are the main star of this episode,seeing how it all started with you."

"Oh really..?" Lily narrowed her eyes,but flattery really was her achilles heel and she relented.

"Yes! And I need for you all to promote this,most special of all Lily-Mu episodes!" he said. "So I have arranged for you to pair up on publicity dates!"

"OH NO!"cried Lily as she slapped her forehead. "Not again!"

"Right!" he held one hand out at Lily and one at Gonard. "Lily! Gonard! You will both resume your roles together as boyfriend and girlfriend!"

Mikey's face fell and he punched his hand in frustration. "MAN! This stinks!"

"But Ozu!"cried Gonard looking genuinly upset about the decision but was cut off.

"And Mikey and Mitsuki!" he said firm and loud,pointing his finger at them.

Mitsuki looked so happy she would burst whereas Mikey looked like someone had died. "So are we going to fake date too.Ozu?"she asked happily.

"Yes!" he said happliy as well. "I have arrange two big television stars for both of you!"

"WHAT!??" Lily roared.

"...huh..?" Mitsuki looked like a rug had been pulled out from under her.

"Yes! The two stars from our sister show TATOO." Ozu nodded to yes man and yes man dashed to a curtain with a drawstring.

"YOUR FUTURE LOVE!" he yelled before ganking the curtain down upon himself. Behind it stood a handsom black haired young man with a kind face and purple haired sleek beauty of a girl with red eyes.

"May I introduce Mr.Hideki Omake and Ms.Satomi Anari."Ozu said with a bow to them which they returned.

"WAIT!!!"screeched Lily. "Mitsuki gets that hot, studly, beefcake and I get that meat head Gonard!!??"

"Yeah!"called Gonard. "I want a beefcake too! With extra ketchup!!"

"I QUIT!!"she yelled and stormed off the set.

lilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymul ilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulily mulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymu

Reviews...?*beg*