Kappa Mikey Fan Fiction ❯ Lily Mu ❯ lilymu3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
HAI REVIEW!

lilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulily mulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymul ilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymu


Lily applied the oil to Gonard's moisture starved hair in silence.
She was seated on the toilet while he sat on the floor infront of her.
It gave her a good chance to observe her new mystery.

Gonard had willingly laid his head in her lap,relaxing in a casual postion on the floor after he finished his shower.

It was like what happened in the shower..hadn't! Lily hated this! He was being so..cool about all this! God she HATED surprises! More that that, she hated looking like a fool! All he had to do was crumble at her feet like every other man and they would be fine... But no! He had to treat her like a baby.

He only had a towel wrapped around his hips now. He closed his eyes when she ran her oily hands through his detangled hair. The strands of cobalt turned to a darker saphire color with the oil. He looked so calm and relaxed. Her mind raced with thoughts. It was so unlike him! Had MIKEY even seen this side to him? This was Gonard right?

"Ouch." Gonard peered back at her,irratation gracing his masculine features. "Be more gentle with your nails."

Lily frowned. She got her hands full of his hair and yanked his head back. It was more forcful than she had intended.

"OWCH!"he yelped.

Lily flared,"What is going on with you!? Are you bi-polar?"

Gonard furrowed his brows and his mouth hung ajar. "What?"

"You're acting all weird! Aren't you going to fart or burp or do something disgusting?"

"Do you want me to...?"he asked increduliously.

"No! Of course I don't!"

Gonard sat up and turned around. "Then why do you want me to do it?"

"Stop acting normal! It's so out of character for you!" she said with her voice laced in frustration.

He crossed his arms and pouted. "Maybe I don't wanna fart or burp or anything!"

"Yes you do! That is who you ARE Gonard!" She sighed. Lily crossed her arms and sat indian style on the toilet. "You're the great big guy ,with no manners ,who lives with his MOMMY and has the mind of a ten year old."

"What!?" He shrieked and got angry. "I'm not that guy!"

"Are to."she replied flatly.

"No. I'm not!" Gonard crossed his arms and sat up straight. "My mom lives with me! AND I don't care what people think about me! I do whatever I want whenever I want because it makes me happy! That doesn't make me stupid!"

"Yes it does!" she retorted."You're a celebrity! What people think about you is the MOST crucial element of your exisitance! I mean,for crying out loud! You're eighteen Gonard! You have to grow up a little!"

"Wait..What? I'm not eighteen."

Lily sighed and slapped her forehead in frustration."Yes you are Gonard...The Lily-Mu website says so."

He frowned at her. "My page on the website hasn't be updated in seven years. I'm twenty-five."

Lily face faulted. "Wha..?"

He sighed and stood up while Lily seemed to be digesting the new infromation. "Thanks for the..grooming....but I think it'd be best if I go now."

"Wait!" she called after him. "Does Ozu know about this!?"

"No." he said bitterly. "I've been tring to tell him but he never seems to want to talk to me."

Lily jumped up. "You could have atleast told me about it!"

"I didn't want you freaking out!" He raised his hands infront of him defendsivly. "If the fans found out then Lily-Mu would be cancelled or I'd get fired."

"I wasn't talking about then you idiot! I'm talking about now! Why didn't you stop me you dirty old man!"

Gonard fumed. "I think you're forgetting that YOU dragged ME up here!"

"OMG.' Lily cupped her face in her hands. "I was going to wash your entire body!"

Gonard lashed out with his pride wounded. "As if I would ever want a skinny twig like you to ever touch me!"

"I'd rather be a twig than a fat log!"she hissed back.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you Lily, but flat chested, fake blonde, drama queens aren't my type!"

Lily's face was flushed in anger,"This is my natural color!"

"W'ever."he said coldly.

They stood in a stagnant silence until Lily hiccupped.

Gonard look surprised by her sudden mood change.

She hung her head and trembled tring to hold back her tears.

He felt a stab of guilt. Gonard crossed the space between them. He went to put his hand on her shoulder but couldn't get past the awkwardness of touching her so it found the back of his neck instead. "I'm sorry,Lily."

Lily let out an angry sob and slammed her balled up fists down on Gonard's chest. "I'm perfect!" she wailed. She burried her face on his bare chest and cried. "I'm perfect.."

He let her cry it out. They went into the sauna since they had gotten cold being wet and all. She sat on one side and he on the other.

"What should we do?" Lily asked,shattering the quiet.

Gonard had a hard time finding her face at the moment and discoved a plank on the floor to divert his attention. "I guess we'll just act normaly until I can talk to Ozu." he sighed.


lilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilym ulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymulilymu



OMG REVIEW!