Kappa Mikey Fan Fiction ❯ The truth comes out. ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
Authors note: Well everyone, I've been meaning to do this ever since I started watching the series; and I decided now's as good a time as any to write this, this is going to be a Kappa Mikey fanfic featuring the couple Mikey and Mitsuki. I've liked this couple for a long time; I think they go perfect together, especially after the episode the good, the bad and the Mikey. There will be a lot of fluffiness, so you have been warned. Also, if anyone seems OOC, I'm sorry, I've only been watching this show for a short while, and the nicktoons network tends to show a lot of the same episodes. Anyway, enjoy the fic.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the show Kappa Mikey, it is owned Nickelodeon.
 
It had been two weeks since the events that had transpired in the good the bad and the Mikey; and Mitsuki was busy trying to come up with a way to tell Mikey how she felt, but so far she was coming up with nothing, and this was bringing her great dismay.
 
Lily, Mitsuki's best friend hated seeing her friend like this; even though she hated Mikey she had to admit it, Mitsuki is only going to be happy if she starts dating Mikey. So, she finally came up with a great plan, she would pull the move Ozu pulled on her and Gonard to boost ratings. She smiled wide at the thought of how her plan would work, but it would take timing, and she would need some help.
 
Later on that afternoon Lily proceeded to talk to Ozu.
 
“Hey Ozu, can I talk to you for a second?” Lily proceeds to ask her boss.
 
“Sure, Lily step into my office.” He replies.
 
“Ozu, I need you to do me a favor.” Lily says to him.
 
“Oh really, what is it?” Ozu asks.
 
“Do you remember when you set me and Gonard up on that date to boost ratings?” Lily asks.
 
“Yes, what about it?” Ozu replies.
 
“Well, I want you to do the same thing again, but this time with Mikey and Mitsuki.” Lily says.
 
“Are you sure, I mean will that boost ratings?” Ozu replies.
 
“Yes, it will, because Mitsuki actually likes Mikey.” Lily replies.
 
“Interesting, I will make it happen.” Ozu says to her.
 
Meanwhile Gonard and Mikey were busy playing the new Lily-Mu video game in their apartment, when they heard a knock at the door.
 
“Knock Knock”
 
“I'll get it.” Mikey says, and proceeds to go answer it.
 
“Hello Mikey, how are you doing today?” Ozu asks.
 
“Fine, me and Gonard were just playing some video games.” Mikey replies.
 
“Listen, I was thinking Lily-Mu's biggest star should occasionally have a night out, so that's why I have booked you a table at Tokyo's fanciest restaurant.” Ozu says smiling.
 
“Hey, that's great! Thanks Ozu.” Mikey replies.
 
Meanwhile in that same apartment building, Lily had just started talking to Mitsuki.
 
“Listen girl, I've managed to book you a table a the fanciest restaurant in Tokyo.” Lily says to her friend.
 
“Really?” Mitsuki asks.
 
“Yes, and guess what? Mikey's supposed to be there also.” Lily says.
 
Mitsuki blushed deep crimson at the mentioning of Mikey's name.
 
“I'll be there.” Mitsuki says to her friend. And for once she was finally going to tell him how she felt. `Tonight is the night, I just hope he feels the same way.' Mitsuki thinks to herself and proceeds to get ready.
 
Later that evening, at the restaurant, Mikey had just arrived and taken his seat at the table and was about to order when he hears a feminine voice says, “Hi Mikey.”
 
He turns around and it's Mitsuki, but by the way she looked, Mikey could have sworn that there was an angel loose on earth.
 
“Uh…Hey Mitsuki, want to sit down?” Mikey says blushing slightly, sounding obviously nervous.
 
“Mikey, the reason that I came here, well, it's because I have a confession to make.” Mitsuki says nervously.
 
“What's that Mitsuki?” Mikey asks.
 
“Mikey, I'm just going to go out and say it…. Mikey Simon….I Love You! I love everything about you, your perfect smile, your sense of humor, your fiery red hair…” Mitsuki says blushing greatly, and damn near tears in fear that Mikey didn't love her back.
 
Mikey locks his eyes deep into hers, and says, “Mitsuki, I love you too, I just didn't know how to say it until now, you were always nice to me, no matter what, Mitsuki, I love you with all my heart and soul.”
 
Mikey slowly leans across the table and so does Mitsuki, until their lips met in a deep passionate kiss, and when they had broken away Mikey looks at her and asks, “So, you, you know, wanna be my girlfriend?”
 
Smiling wider than she had ever remembered, she simply replies, “I thought you'd never ask.”
 
The End.
 
Authors note: I hope you all enjoyed that, it is the first official Mikey/Mitsuki fanfic ever, and the first Kappa Mikey fic on this website. I hope to write more fics about this couple in the future. Anyway please review. Thanks. - Gabriel769