Keroro Gunso Fan Fiction ❯ The Invention ❯ I've Done It! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1 The Invention.
 
“Ku, ku, ku,” Kururu snickered, “once I've completed this ultra cool invention the invasion will be a snap. Ku, ku, ku…” Just at that moment Keroro entered Kururu's Lab. “Sochou, do you know where I left my 1Q70 Gunpla Model?” he asked looking around him.
“No,” he replied. With a look of confusion Keroro left him to complete his mysterious new invention.
3 days later: “Ku, ku, ku,” Kururu exclaimed, “I'm a genius! It's finished.” And went to Keroro's room to show him it, when he arrived, the others were already there. “Oh! Kururu Kun, where've you been the last 3 days?” Tamama asked him.
“Creating this,” he showed them the invention, “this is the Kuru Miracle Gun 2000.” It looked like the last miracle gun except with a few more features, here they are.
It was yellow with KURU printed on the side of it.
The only way to stop the transformation was for Kururu to change the victim {victims} back.
Their mind will go back to their childhood state if turned into a child but memories remain there.
Kururu is the only one who can us the gun.
“What do you think?” he said.
“Hm, sounds cool, you should try it on someone first though,” Keroro told him. Their eyes sparkled as they looked at Giroro.
Beep! Beep! BA-PANG! “What the?” Giroro was a kid, “you jerk! Change me back!” he demanded angrily.
“I think I'll keep you like this for a while, ku, ku, ku,” Kururu laughed pleased the invention had worked, “but I've got a very good idea…” Soon, the entire platoon except Kururu of course were children. “You fiend!” Keroro snapped, “change us back to adults!”
“Ku, ku, ku… I guess since you're under age for the military I'm the Leader now,” he said walking off, “now I'll revert the Pokopenian's, lucky for me Mutsumi's visiting them.”