Keroro Gunso Fan Fiction ❯ The Invention ❯ How Could You? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 How Could You?
 
“Oh, Kururu,” Mutsumi {623} exclaimed, “what you been up to?”
“This,” he replied revealing his new invention.
“Not another weapon.” Natsumi groaned.
“Awesome! Have you shown Gunso and the others yet?” Fuyuki said eyes gleaming. As he said that the tadpole platoon ran through to the room, “Kururu! You SOB if you don't change us back you'll regret it!” Giroro growled. Dororo merely sighed while Keroro was explaining the situation to the humans.
“I'm not sure what's going on but,” Natsumi grabbed Kururu, “hand it over you idiotic frog!”
“Sis! You'll be changed into a kid!” Fuyuki warned her a little bit too late. Before she could jump back she was also transformed into a child. “Ku, ku, ku…” Kururu chuckled, “this is going well.” In a state of shock Fuyuki and Mutsumi looked at each other wondering what to do. BA-PANG! So was Fuyuki. “C'mon Kururu change everyone back,” 623 told him, “we're pals right?”
“Ku, ku, ku,” he replied aiming the gun, “don't worry, it won't hurt…” BA-PANG!
Everyone in the house except Aki who was at work and Moa, had been turned into children now. Unfortunately for Kururu though, they were not happy. To be frank, they were demanding that he changed him back in a pretty violent way. “Kururu,” Fuyuki looked him in the eye, “I won't attempt to hurt you so you change us back but… We are all meant to be friends. How could you? Even 623! He saved you from that plant monster {see episode 112}! I never thought you would do anything so evil…” They all nodded solemnly.
“Ku, you think?” he explained, “I'm just getting on with our invasion, ku, ku, ku… Plus, I'm interested to see how you get out of this, if you do.”
“What can we do?” 623 thought, “My pen!” He grabbed it and scribbled a Kuru Gun, “TA-DA! Huh?” he pressed the trigger at himself.
“I thought you might do that, so I built it so you wouldn't be able to copy it,” he said clearly enjoying himself.
“Ha! But Lady Moa will save us and kick your soon to be sorry butt!” Natsumi snapped grabbing him by the neck, “and I'm sure none of us will stop her! In fact I'm going to personally join in!” Kururu hesitated, she could defeat him by just staring at him, “But I've still got my gun,” he thought, “she won't be able to do anything.”