Kikaider Fan Fiction ❯ Electric City ❯ Vol. Two, Chap. Eleven: Isis ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Isis

At three in the morning, the crew had been spotted. Tracy awoke to a knock on the door. She grumbled to herself as she dragged herself out of bed.

“What?” she asked as she opened the door.

BANG!

A bullet struck her right in the arm. That woke her up.

“Shit!” Tracy murmured. She dashed back into the room.

“Wake up!” she yelled. “They found us!” The android kicked everyone awake. Luke lifted his head.

“Wha?” he asked. “What's going on?”

“Get up and get dressed!” Tracy barked. The boy looked up and blinked.

“What? Why?” he asked.

“They found us!” she shouted. “Move it!” She pushed Luke out of bed before he could talk.

“Okay, okay,” he said. “But what's going on?”

“I'll explain later!” Tracy snapped. “Just take San and run!” Another shot hit the wall. Luke leaped up in shock.

“What the hell?!” he cried.

“Take San and run!” the android shouted.

“Where?!”

“Anywhere!” Another shot broke the window. A piece of glass cut Luke in the face.

“Take her and run!” Tracy yelled. “We'll take these bastards here!” Luke nodded. He grabbed a waking-up San and dashed out the door. Tracy turned to Jiro and Ichiro.

“Who's shooting at us?” the former asked.

“Never mind that!” Tracy shouted. “We've got company!” They turned to the door. Four spider-like androids stood before them. Tracy smirked at the lead one.

“So you're the shits that have been shooting at us,” she said. “Heh. You're going to pay for what you did to my arm!” The lead spider focused its gun right on her face. She gave it a smirk. Shocker! The Kikaiders transformed into battle mode. Tracy turned her left into a sword. The spiders crawled into the room at lightning speeds. The fourth one crawled along the hall from the scent of San. Tracy gritted her teeth.

“Damn it!” she mumbled. The android tried to go after it, but the main spider blocked her path. Tracy tried to keep her battle face.

“Oh, that's how you want to play it, huh?” she asked. The android swung her left arm forward. Though the spider jumped, it didn't move fast enough before she sliced off two of its legs. The spider tumbled backward. Tracy climbed on top to stab it in the head, but the legs grew back and knocked her to the ground. She spat out Mica.

“Shit!” she mumbled. “It regenerated?” The android leaped forward to attack again.

Luke and San raced all the way to the river. The cyborg looked around.

“Why are San and Luke out here?” she asked. The boy panted at her. The cyborg blinked at him.

“Where are Tracy, Jiro, and Ichiro?” she asked. Luke looked at her slightly worried. He grabbed her by the shoulders.

“Okay listen, San,” the boy said. “Listen to me closely.” The cyborg blinked at him.

“Huh?” she asked.

“There are bad people after us,” he said.

“Bad people?”

“Yes! So we have to get out of here as soon as we can!”

San blinked. “But what about--?”

STAB!

Luke's eyes grew big. San froze in place as a prism knife shot her in the chest. She didn't make a sound. The cyborg fell to the ground once the knife was drawn from her chest inch by inch. Luke turned behind them. The fourth spider robot crawled over to them, step by step. Luke froze in panic.

Oh god… Oh god… Oh god!

Suddenly, he felt a warm light on his back. Luke slowly turned around. A woman glowing in white floated over San's body. Her long black hair flowed around her curved, naked body. She drew open her blank red eyes. Luke blinked at her.

“San?” he asked. The woman's feet touched the ground. She picked up San and stuffed her into her lovely mouth. The younger shell disappeared into the woman's body. Luke blinked again.

“What the--?!” he mumbled. The woman stood up straight as the color came to her flesh. Blood-red silk wrapped around her body and formed wings behind her back. Even her eyes looked normal.

“What the… Who the…” he asked. Then, the woman moved her lips. Luke nodded in understanding. The woman opened her mouth and let off a high-pitched scream into the air. Luke stared on with an open jaw. Behind him, the spider android froze and cut off. Luke looked around him as he felt the waves under his feet. What is this?

Finally, the woman closed her mouth and paused. She puked up San onto the grass and faded into the cyborg girl's body. San's eyes opened as her chest closed up to heal.

“San…” she mumbled to a still-shocked Luke sitting over her.

Data Finished