Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Daughter of Trunks ❯ Happy Birthday ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sheila was so excited, today was her birthday and she was finally turning 14. Standing in front of her mirror combing her long black hair with blue streaks she staring into her deep black-blue eyes, She thinks to herself *I can’t wait for my party today its going to be great and the guys say they have a big surprise for me!*
After she puts on a pair of designer hip-hugger jeans, a black belly-cut hoody, and a pair of her favorite gold hoop earrings, she runs down stairs to eat her birthday breakfast. Only to find that her grandmother cooked breakfast, she was never a good cook.
“Hey grandma good morning” says Sheila happily.
“Hey Sheila good morning and happy birthday!” says Bulma not looking up from her work. Her grandmother is a great inventor who always makes her cool gizmos for her birthday. “Sheila breakfast is on the table okay.”
“I know grandma, hey is that for me?” she asks in a hopeful tone.
“Maybe, it’s a surprise.” she teases.
“Can I see?” she says as she playfully tries to look over her grandmother’s shoulder.
“Nope not yet it’s not finished yet.” she says covering her little project.
“Aw, come on” she says in a whiny voice.
“No now go eat breakfast.” she says in a firm and aggravated voice.
“Okay fine.” she says walking over to the table, she sees that her grandmother cooked her Mickey Mouse pancakes that looked burnt and uncooked at the same time. So she decided to try the sausage instead, when she tasted the sausage it was still a bit frozen. “How can she cook this bad?” she whispered to herself. While trying to think of a way to get rid of the food she noticed that her dad was not there. “Hey grandma, Where’s dad? Is he still sleeping?”
“Um no he’s…well there was a call from the office and he said he had to leave and that he was sorry that he won’t be back until late this evening and might miss the party, I’m sorry Sheila.” she says sympathetically.
“Like always, he hasn’t been to one of my birthday parties since I was six, he always says: “Sorry Sheila there was a problem at work I have to go its really important or I promise I’ll get home early and he never does. I bet that’s why mom left because he never keeps his promises and always puts the company first.”
“Hey don’t say that your father loves you very much and he works hard to give you everything you could ever want. He just does not realize that he is missing some of the most important things in his life right now and I will have a talk with him when he gets home okay. Also speaking of your mother she called and said that she and Riku(yes riku is her brother) are on a plane leaving England right now and that they’ll be here by 4 o’ clock so don’t fell too bad.”
“Well at least there’s one thing I can look forward to today and are grandpa, nana, aunt Rayne and uncle Kelix coming over?”
“Were already here” she hears her grandfather say coming up behind her and giving her a big hug.
“How did you get in here? Where is the guard he usually calls and tells me if I have visitors?” her grandmother yells angrily
“Well all Kelix had to do was pick up the guard and shake him up a bit and he let us right in, we wanted to surprise Sheila.” says Serena, Sheila’s nana.
“Oh, you are some of the most violent people I know, I don’t know what I ever saw in you Vegeta.” says Sheila’s grandmother.
“I don’t know what you saw in me either but it must have been good because we stayed married for 22 years. Anyway happy birthday Sheila and here are your gifts” says her grandfather pointing to her aunt and uncle who are carrying two small rectangular boxes and a slightly larger box about the size of a mini safe, they were all wrapped in blood red wrapping paper with big blue bows.
“Here you go Sheila this one is from me.” says Rayne handing her one of the small rectangular boxes. Sheila opens it happily. Inside the box was a black chain with a silver dragon holding crimson sphere gem one the end of it.
“Wow Rayne it’s so pretty, I’ve never seen anything like it. Where did you get it.?” says Sheila
“I got this necklace from the Great Shahaki Shrine just outside of Osaka.” replies Rayne
“Here Sheila this one is from me” says her Kelix handing her the other small rectangular box. This time in the box was two necklaces; one was a silver chain with three crescent moons attached together with a small gem. The other one was a silver chain with a long metal line going down, a shorter metal line across the top, a longer one just below it, and two hoops on each side of the bottom. “The crescent moon necklace came from a small village in Ghana, Africa. The other one is from Essen, Germany. Also, all of these necklaces have something in common. All of them are said to have a secret power in them and whoever is worthy of unlocking the power will be able to use it. I hope you are that person. Hehe.” her uncle said encouragingly.
“And last but not least this present is from Serena and I. I hope you like it.” says her grandfather handing her the last and largest present. Sheila unwrapped the last present to find one of the most beautiful things she has ever seen. It was a round crimson music box with silver lining and gorgeous foreign designs that look like they were from all over the world. Also inside the box was a silver key attached to a necklace. She used the key to open the box. Inside the box were two glass figures dancing to her favorite song: My Sanchuary by Utada Hikaru, it plays both the English and the Japanese versions.
“Wow grandpa I love it it’s the best present I have ever gotten, thank you so much!” Sheila says hugging her grandfather and nana. “And thank you to Rayne and Kelix this is the best birthday ever!” she says running over to them to hug them to.
Suddenly Sheila’s grandmother returned to the room. “Sheila, Anansa called and said that your late for some sort of meeting with you and the guys and to get there A.S.A.P.”
“Oh my gosh I’m late I need to get there now! Thank you guys again but I have to go I’ll be back soon ok. Bye!”


(if u want picyurs of the necklaces E-mail me vegetalover120x@yahoo.com