Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Click ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Hmmm.” Axel contemplated the selection of fanfics. He could hear some stirring in the other rooms and was glad he'd soon have some company. Finally deciding to just pick a random story and start reading, he closed his eyes and clicked. How unfortunate.
 
…I love you,” he murmured, his mouth pressed roughly to his friend's. Sora, startled, looked up into Riku's eyes and whispered, “I love you too.” His lips—
 
“Oh. My. Sweet. Pickles.” Axel stared blankly at the glowing screen. “What maniac would write such…such…” The Nobody's thoughts whirled. It was blasphemy! It was lies! It was an embarrassment to Kingdom Hearts!
It was hilarious.
A minute later, the door to Roxas's room burst open. He looked up from his comic book to find Axel plopping down next to him on the edge of his pullout cot.
“Man, you've gotta read this. It is so funny, you're gonna bust a gut. Here! Read!” Roxas took the page his friend had seemingly just printed out. It was still warm and their ancient printer had, once again, printed it in bluish-green instead of black. That was okay. He started reading and didn't stop until he was halfway through, and couldn't hold it in any longer…
“Good Lord! This is hilarious!” Roxas tipped back onto the floor he was laughing so hard. He kicked his legs in the air and howled. “Oh, man…” he gasped. “We've gotta show this to those two.”
“Yeah, yeah!” cried Axel. “Blackmail! We could threaten to show it to Kairi and Namine unless they did all kinds of stupid stuff for us!”
“We could make them hang upside down with green clown wigs on in the middle of Traverse Town!”
“We could make them eat worms!”
“No—better yet—we could make them eat Larxene's cooking!”
“YEAH!”
Meanwhile, in the living room…
 
…You're so hot,” whispered Roxas. “Duh,” his friend replied. Axel wrapped his arms around Roxas's bare shoulders and said—
 
“Whoa.”
Larxene, like Axel before her, gave the screen before her a blank stare. She'd never expected, when she clicked onto a story that was supposed to be about Organization 13's members and what they did on weekends, to find such a…a…she couldn't really describe it, and besides, she had so many questions.
Should she keep it to herself? Probably.
Should she use it to blackmail Roxas and Axel? Absolutely.
Larxene's mind filled with possibilities. She could make them dye their hair purple. She could make them eat mud. No—better yet—she could make them take over lavatory duty forever!!!
Could it be true? No. Never. The only person who would believe that was one who had no idea who Roxas and Axel were, nor cared. But she didn't have to tell that observation to them, now, did she?