Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Destinies Intertwined ❯ Non-Exsistant ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A/N: Ah, finally one review. I'm so HAPPY xDD lol. Ok, to GlimmerKitty: Yeah, my friend told me that I need to decribe the scenery. Haha, I guess I was being lazy to describe the scenes and what-not. (I work late at night on this story and I get tired xD) anyways, thanks for reviewing. It really helps. Ok, here's chapter 3.

Readers, please review ;] Thank you!


Chapter Three: Non-Exsistant

"Roxas," I said softly. Hayner, Roxas, Pence, Olette, and I were at Sunset Terrace, watching the sunset sky at Sunset Hill, leaning over the fence to get a good view of the setting sun. "You look familiar." I exclaimed.

Hayner crossed his arms and laughed. "Of course he looks familiar." he grinned widely. "He has a blonde mess of hair." he ruffled the hair on Roxas' head. "Just like me."

I laughed softly for a little bit and shook my head. "No," I retorted. "He looks like one of the people that I had dreams of." I exclaimed leaning forward against the small wooden fence. "Dreams?" Olette leaned in to look at me.

I nodded. "I had dreams of three people who lived and played together on an island." I smiled. "They always talked about having adventures together." I added and turned to look at them. "Heh," Hayner smirked. Olette, Pence, Hayner, and Roxas exchanged glances. "That almost sounds like us." he laughed.

"Continue." Olette turned back to me with an eager look. I nodded. "The three planned to leave the island to search for other worlds." I exclaimed as my voice got serious. "But a dark storm came and seperated them."

"And then?" Pence asked, curiously.

I looked straight at the sunset and said, "The door has opened..." Olette, Pence, and Hayner looked at eachother with half serious and half worried expression then looked at me again. "The door has opened," I repeated. "Sora." I finished my sentence and turned to them, smiling -- but, my smile slowly faded when I realized something was wrong.

"Hey, are you guys...?" I was about to put my hand on Pence's shoulder but I was hesitant. "Huh?" Roxas, who was busy in his own thoughts, turned to look at me. I looked over at him with relief but then looked over at the others. "Pence? Olette?" I waved a hand in front of their faces, waiting for a reaction, but nothing happened.

Roxas raised his eye brows and looked over at Hayner, who was standing next to him. "Hey," Roxas laid a hand on Hayner's shoulder. Roxas and I quickly looked at eachother with worried expressions.

"How is it possible for someone to suddenly appear in a place that is just a copy of what truly is?" a deep voice from behind us was heard. Roxas and I changed our expressions to shocked ones and turned around.

We shifted our positions to guarded stances. "Huh?" I raised my eyebrows. "That voice..." I thought hard and gasped. "Roxas, it's him!" I turned to Roxas. "He's the one that's been telling me that I'm not meant to be here!" I exclaimed.

"And you're not." the strange man said from under his cloaked hood. "This isn't where you belong." he made hand gestures. "Not in this fake town." he added.

"Huh?!" My jaw dropped. Suddenly I saw a bright light and it surrounded me until everything else was gone. I opened my eyes and found myself in a white room with drawings plastered all over the wall. At the other end of the room, I saw a girl with blonde hair and a white dress.

-
-
-

Roxas looked over at my body. Apparantly, my body froze when I saw the bright light. "Huh?" he said, shocked. "Why is she frozen? What did you do with her?" he growled at the hooded man.

"Namine must have taken her in to talk with her." he thought aloud. "The truth is going to come out sooner or later."

"Meira!" Roxas stepped in front of my body and put a hand on each of my shoulders. "Meira, Come on,"

-
-
-

How did I get here?

"Who are you?" I asked. Maybe she knows how I got here. "I don't have much time," she said, as if she were in a hurry. "I've got to take you back soon."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, feeling confused. "Listen," she said, softly. "You're not meant to be here." she exclaimed. I frowned. "You're just like that jerk with the cloak!"

"This town is a copy of the REAL Twilight Town." she exclaimed. My jaw dropped. "What are you talking about?"

"DiZ created this town so it would be hard for Organization XIII to find Roxas." she exclaimed. "What does Roxas have anything to do with this?" I questioned.

"About a year ago, I took apart the memories chained together in Sora's heart and was forced to rearrange them, making them false memories." she stated. "Now, I'm putting them back exactly the way they were."

"Roxas is non-exsistant. He's a nobody." she exclaimed, putting a hand over her chest. "Like me."

I looked down feeling sad and confused. "So... Roxas doesn't exist?"

"That's right." she answered. "Roxas is just a part of Sora. We NEED him so Sora can be whole again."

"And if Organization XIII takes Roxas away, then Sora can't be whole again."

The girl nodded. "Now, please. Don't mention this to anybody. Roxas can't know about any of this." I nodded. "What's happening to Roxas right now?" I asked, realizing that the cloaked stranger was still with him at Sunset Hill. The girl smiled. "Your body is in a state of being frozen, just like everyone else. Roxas is getting worried, I think I should take you back now." she exclaimed.

I gave a small nod. She pointed a finger at me as I closed my eyes. "Oh wait," I opened my eyes again. "I don't know you're name-"

Suddenly I saw a bright light again and then I fell to my knees. I was back at Sunset Hill. "Meira!" Roxas said, in relief. "Roxas," I looked up. "I have a lot to tell you-"

The man in the hood cut me off. He grabbed my arm with one hand and tugged at me, looking at me under his hood. I looked at him carefully, trying to locate where his eyes were. Why does he seem familiar?

After a few moments, he let go of me and walked into a black portal that he supposedly created. Roxas and I looked at eachother with weary eyes. Then a bright light surrounded us and we found ourselves standing with the others, as if none of that ever happened.

"Who's Sora?" Olette leaned in over the fence and asked casually. I shook my head. "Uh, Never mind." I said softly. I looked over at Roxas. He was busy thinking about something again. Then, that girl's voice echoed in my ears.

Roxas is non-exsistant. He's a nobody.

"A nobody...?" I said quietly to myself.