Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams of the Soul ❯ Hercules ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 13 Hercules
 
“Sora! Sora, it's good to see you!”
 
Herc ran up, trailed by Phil and Meg. He clasped Sora's hand in an almost high five. “What brings you here?”
 
Crystal raised her eyebrow as Sora replied. “Hero business Herc. You know us, always busy.”
 
“course I do!”
 
“Hey Phil, how's it going with the hero training business?”
 
“Swell kid. Things are booming here. We've got Three heroes now! Not counting you and your two pals. Herc here ain't overworking himself like he was last time. Here, looks like you've met them.” He looked over at Crystal and Mera, and saw Christina. “Well well, if it isn't young miss genius. Back from your journeys?”
 
“Not exactly Phil.” She looked a little shy, and glanced to Musouka.
 
Musouka, shrugged, and looked at Riku, who took charge. “We're here with Sora to look into things. We heard Hades, or somebody, may be up to something.”
 
“Oh right, um, Phil, herc, meg, Crystal, and Mera,” Sora said, “This is my good friend Riku. That's Musouka.” Mu bowed. “Over there is Hayner.”
 
“Hey! Hehe.”
 
Sora continued. “That's Draco and Xonic.” They smiled and exchanged looks. “The Guy in black is Ray, the other man in yellow is called Eagle, Corim is our Guide, more or less, and The Kid in the back we Call DF.”
 
DF smiled. “Make me a sandwich.”
 
“Guess he's hungry.”
 
Hayner walked up. “So, what's going on here then?”
 
“Wonderboy here has been giving everything Hades sends a good licking, so have Mera and Crystal.”
 
“Cool. Hey Phil, while we're looking for information, think some of us can get some training from a pro?” Sora asked, thinking most specifically of Hayner.
 
“Sure kid. So, who'd like to get some practice in from the pro?”
 
“Phil, we'll be taking our leave.” Crystal spoke up. She turned to Christina. “So, going with us, or would you like to come with us, and catch up?”
 
Christina didn't even glance at the others, she walked to her mother, and said, “let's go mom, there's a lot that's happened.”
 
Musouka smiled. Then he turned to Phil and held out his hand. “hi, I'm Musouka. It's a pleasure to meet the trainer of Heroes.”
 
The other 5 guys did the same. Then went and stood with Sora and Mu. Eagle nodded to Phil.
 
“I am going to the underworld. To invessstigate. Eagle will come with me. The otherssss of you, why don't you go with phil?”
 
“works for me,” replied Hayner, and the others followed suit. “come on Ray, let's go. Bet I beat you there!” He dashed off. Xonic and Draco in hot pursuit.
 
DF looked at all of them, then said. “I think I'll watch, maybe have a nice cup of tea, a sandwich to five, you lot can train all you like.”
 
Musouka grabbed his arm. Sora grabbed his other arm. “Come on, you too.” Riku just laughed and followed.