Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Electric Angel ❯ Together ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own KH.
 
This takes place where Sora learns that he was being used by the Organization to collect hearts for their plan. Then goes on from there. Spoilers. I twisted it a bit.
 
Chapter 2: Together
 
Larxene grimaced from how much attention she was getting. She had previously faded into the light, but then found a way to travel to the three worlds, The World of Light, The World of Darkness, and The World of Nothingness. She scratched her head, thinking of way to get out of this situation.
 
Okay… Maybe going to the World of Darkness wasn't such a good idea after all.
 
She went here to find Riku, Sora's best friend. She had just seen Saix taunting Sora, telling him: “Yes, Sora. Extract more hearts.” Before disappearing. Her knuckles were squeezed shut thinking of many ways of how to kill Saix.
 
Then the witch, Maleficent came, saving Sora and warping him to The World of Darkness. Which only added to the worry Larxene faced. So, in response, she warped herself there, to find Sora.
 
Her breathing became shallow. In front of her, Sora was calling Riku's name. She wanted so much to call out to him, saying, “Sora?” And then run up to him and kiss his face repeatedly. Telling him who much she missed him and etc. Then she noticed something. How could Sora get out of this World? She shook her head, clearing her thoughts of kissing Sora. She raised her hand, summoning a portal back to Hollow Bastion.
 
She watched Sora gasp, seeing Darkness rise out of nowhere. She stifled a giggle at his cuteness and watched him enter it. He turned around and his faced paled. “L-.” He was cut off by another figure, tossing him a box and disappearing.
 
Larxene stared at the figure. He was wearing an Organization cloak. Crap. She tilted her head, trying to get a good look at the mans face. “Uh… Are you apart of the Organization?”
 
The man did a strange thing next: he laughed. She raised an eyebrow, confused. “No, Seriously, are you?”
 
“No, I'm not.” He answered. “Your Larxene, right?”
 
“Um… yeah.” She unsurely replied. She eyed the man carefully; he could be an Organization member, who knows?
 
“I'm Riku.” He stated.
 
Larxene paused, her mouth opened. No words came out though as she watched Riku leave. “Watch over him.” He said, before leaving.
 
Now… lets get back to the real situation…
 
“OH! You love Roxas? Huh? Wow! Never thought you were the type! I mean, you always tried to kill any man that tried to flirt with you, but now…” Demyx was stopped by a firm hand clamped over his mouth and a kunai held up to him stopped him from speaking another word.
 
“Alright… if you are going to be so damn annoying at least get it right! It's Sora not Roxas!” Larxene glared at him, the kunai pressed harder to his throat.
 
Demyx whimpered. “Alright…” He muffled.
 
She sighed and released him. Xaldin was stairing at her, just plain stairing at her, Axel was smirking like the devil, Xigbar was still laughing over the news, and Roxas was just grinning like an idiot. Saix, on the other hand, was not so pleased… “So, what if you were still alive? Would you have betrayed the Organization?”
 
Larxene smiled weakly. “Um… But I'm not still alive…” She avoided the question at all costs, earning a snicker from Demyx.
 
“Answer the question!” Saix roared, shaking everyone in the room. Including Xaldin, who was almost always calm as hell.
 
Larxene hated Saix… Partially because he hurt Sora and another part was that he couldn't take a damn joke even if he had too. “Fine….” She scratched her head thoughtfully. “Um… Maybe?”
 
Saix shrugged. It was a good enough answer to get by on for an hour or two. But later… Saix would be asking questions again. Axel grinned. “Man, Larxene, just wow… who knew you were the type for love…”
 
Roxas joined in. “Yeah… since you like Sora, does that mean you like me?” He smiled and leaned in to kiss her.
 
She hid her disgust and pushed him away. “I'm leaving…” She stated, giving them both a raspberry. She opened a void to go to the world of light but then stopped. She glanced towards Axel and Roxas with guilt. “Wanna come?” She asked.
 
Roxas smiled. He would be able to see Namine. He ran through the portal as fast as lightning and Axel quickly followed. Larxene rolled her eyes and left.
 
Maybe, just Maybe… Sora would be able to see her, now that she was in the realm of light.
The World That Never Was
 
Sora slashed Xemnas across the chest, landing the final blow. Sora's teeth gritted as Xemnas, as a final attempt at killing him, drove his own red blade into Sora's chest. Sora screamed in agony as he fell to the ground, he never tried to heal the wound. He landed, holding his breath, trying to hold back another scream. Riku ran to him, hovering over him with tears springing from his eyes. “Sora.” He whispered.
 
Sora smiled. “I'm finally going to see Larxene…” He choked, feeling his body become cold.
 
Riku nodded, a tear falling down his cheek. “Yeah.”
 
And Sora slowly closed his eyes. His heart slowed and stopped, all color faded from his usually red face. Sora, the Hero of Light and his best friend, was gone.
 
~
 
Sora awoke, in a field of flowers and a wide mountain range hovering over him. And a small spring was located just down the hill he was standing on. The sky was light, no clouds, just light. He glanced around. “Is this… Is this the realm of light?”
 
“Sure is.” Someone whispered in his ear. His eyes widened as he felt arms embrace him.
 
“Larxene?” He breathed. He felt the nod from a head. They drew apart and Sora stared deeply in her eyes.
 
He pressed his lips to her. He felt her smile underneath him as she kissed back. They fell down, Sora on top. Their hands laced together as they drew apart. “We… We are together.”
 
Larxene nodded. “Together.” She winked at him and continued the kiss.
 
They were together… and that's all that mattered.