Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Flu Season ❯ He's sick!? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Eve: WHAT IS WITH YOU AND NEW STORIES!!??
 
Kat: ::sweatdrops:: This idea has been in my mind for MONTHS!!!!!
 
Angela: ::sighs:: You really should finish the other stories first.
 
Disclaimer- Angela: Kat doesn't own Kingdom Hearts 2 or any of the people in it…but she owns us and her psychotic ideas.
 
Warnings- A slight bit of fluff, OOCness, and lots of insanity
 
(Kat's note- This is my FIRST Kingdom Hearts fic!! ::dances::)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Man, it's freezing!”
 
It was a normal day..err..night at Castle Oblivion. Dusks were scurrying about to keep the place clean and white, Organization members lounged around in their rooms after a long and BORING speech from Xenmas, and Xenmas himself….who knows where he was.
 
In the Castle's living room, 3 teens were relaxing and eating snacks. One was small and in a lounge chair, another had a blonde Mohawk and was playing his sitar, and the other was just thinking on what he should burn next.
 
It was, you guessed it, Roxas, Demyx, and Axel.
 
All three were bored as can be, since they did just come back from a meeting, and eating chips, riceballs, and sea salt ice cream.
 
Right now, Roxas was holding himself shivering, covering himself more in his black cloak.
 
“How could you be freezing? This place feels like a sauna.” Demyx complained, fanning himself. Axel looked at said musician.
 
“It's not THAT bad in here.” He said with a sweat drop. Demyx gave him a lidded glance.
 
“That's because YOU'RE a pyromaniac. You love EVERYTHING about heat.” He said. Axel stood up with a glare.
 
“You wanna start something with me???” he said, taking out his chakrams. Demyx stood up.
 
“BRING IT ON HAIR-BOY!!!!” the musician exclaimed, making motions with his hands.
 
Roxas had enough.
 
“Could you guys shut up!? You're making my head hurt.” He said. Both looked at him and stopped, sitting back down mumbling curses.
 
After a moment of silence, Demyx spoke.
 
“Maybe you sould eat something Roxas. That always makes me feel happy.” He said with a smile.
 
Roxas nodded and opened up a box where he was keeping his lunch. He took part of a sandwich out, which was covered in spicy mustard and smoked turkey, and took a bite.
 
Axel and Demyx cringed at how Roxas could EAT that stuff.
 
 
“Weird..” Roxa said after a couple seconds.
 
“What?” Demyx asked.
 
“This…doesn't taste like anything.” Roxas said, eying the sandwich.
 
Demyx and Axel's eyes bulged.
 
“No way!” Demyx exclaimed. How could ANYONE not taste that monstrosity of a sandwich!?!?
 
Axel sighed and got up, and bumped heads lightly with Roxas. Said Keyblade wielder blushed and looked confused.
 
“Crap.” Axel growled after a moment.
 
“What?” Demyx asked confused.
 
The pyromaniac turned to the musician in a serious gaze.
 
“Roxas is burning up.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Huh? He has a fever?” Larxene asked while reading one of her books in the infirmary. After an `incident' at breakfast, Xenmas appointed her head of the Medical Committee for the `World that Never Was'.
 
Who knew that they even had a Medical Committee.
 
The pyromaniac nodded while literally carrying a semi conscious Roxas.
 
“Well, what do you want me to do about it?” the imp asked boredly, still reading one of her books.
 
Axel growled. “You're supposed to be helping!!” he growled. Roxas then looked up at Axel.
 
“Axel, stop worrying about me. I'm fine.” He said. The pyromaniac looked Roxas in the eye.
 
“What is your name?” he asked. Roxas blinked.
 
“….Rucksack?” he said stupidly.
 
He was then thrown into the infirmary bed by Axel. “Go to bed.” Axel commanded. Larxene blinked.
 
“Not even knowing his own name huh… Maybe he is sick.” She murmured.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After a while, Axel came in, thermometer in hand. “I'm gonna take your temperature now, so make yourself comfortable.” He said. Roxas, feeling dizzy, didn't respond. A blush was on his cheeks from the fever.
 
Axel sat on the bed on the right of Roxas, and lifted the boy's head up.
 
 
“Okay, this may sound weird, but I'm going to take your temperature by putting the thermometer under your armpit. I'm going to take off your coat and lift up your shirt so I can so this okay?” he said.
 
Roxas gave a nod, and started to lift the coat off, Axel helping. After the coat was off, Axel lifted Roxas's black muscle shirt over his head and put the thermometer under Roxa's arm. He lost balance a bit, so he put his hand on the boy's chest.
 
Then…..
 
The door to the infirmary swung open.
 
“Hey Roxas! Just came to check up on you!” Demyx said cheerfully, Larxene behind him.
 
Then…they stared.
 
Axel got a horror face on, since the position Roxa's and himself were in looked bad. I mean, come on. There was Roxa's bare chested with a blush and glazy eyes, and there was Axel nearly right on top of the small boy with his hand on Roxa's chest.
 
So, to the two people that entered the room, it sort of looked like Roxas and Axel were……
 
“AXEL I HATE YOU!!!!!” Demyx screamed girly-like as he ran from the room in tears, mental images now clouding his small brain.
 
“WAIT!! IT'S A MISUNDERSTANDING!!!!” Axel yelled to Demyx, chasing after the overly dramatic musician.
 
“Everything you do a misunderstanding.” Muttered a scarred Larxene.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After calming Demyx down and explaining why Roxas and him were in that position, Axel finished taking Roxas's temperature. He winced at the results.
 
“Wow. 102.3? That's pretty high.” The pyromaniac remarked.
 
“No wonder I feel like crap.” The feverish Roxas mumbled. Larxene's psychotic eyes then lit up.
 
“Wait……didn't you say Roxas couldn't taste anything?” she asked Axel. He nodded.
 
“Yeah, and he got the shivers and the fever right away.” He said. Demyx was also curious.
 
“He also doesn't have the symptoms for a cold…which means..” he said intelligently.
 
After a moment, all three Nobodies eyes widened.
 
“HE'S GOT THE FLU!!!!!!” they shouted.
 
“HE'S CONTAGIOUS!!” Demyx yelled as he sprayed disinfectant all over the semi conscious Roxas, while Larxene put up `Caution' tape all around the infirmary while yelling to any passing Dusk or Organization member: “Please keep away from this area!!”
 
 
Axel sweat dropped. “You people really aren't helping.” He stated as he took the now passes out Roxas and carried him off…or..more like dragged him off.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Roxas, your fever is getting higher.”
 
Roxas was now in his room under the covers, sweating up a storm. He could barely talk now. Axel put the thermometer down and sighed.
 
“We gotta get you cooled down. I'm going to get some ice. I'll be right back.” Axel said as he left the room.
 
`Axel…he's being so nice. It's great to have a best friend like him…' Roxas thought with a smile, feeling graditude to Axel…..or maybe he was becoming delusional.
 
After a few minutes, Axel came back holding something.
 
“Okay, the bad news is, this Castle is out of ice, so I thought up the next best thing.” He said with a smile.
 
Axel then none too gently dropped a frozen 20 pound tuna on Roxa's head.
 
`WHAT THE-` Roxas thought.
 
“And then I also thought that your chest, legs, and arms need to cool down, so I brought this.” Axel also said as he put 2 frozen steaks on Roxa's legs, 2 frozen pork chops on his arms, and one frozen 50 pound turkey on his chest.
 
`Axel…are you doing this on purpose?' Roxas thought with a sweat drop.
 
The door to Roxas's room then opened.
 
“Hey Roxas! How's it going?” Demyx yelled hyperly.
 
“YUCK! What died in here?!” Larxene said poking her head in and smelling the rotting meat that was on Roxas.
 
Demyx blinked at Roxas, and then stared at the meat. “Wow Roxas! I didn't know you could hold all that meat on your body!” he said in awe.
 
“Oh shut up.” Roxas mumbled.
 
Axel then took the rotting and cooked fish off and felt Roxa's head. “Well, you're cooling down.” He said.
 
Larxene looked at the others holding a bottle. “Well, I brought some flu medicine…but..” she started to say, turning to the door. The imp then looked at Roxas.
 
“I think it's best you eat something first.” She added in.
 
Roxa's eyes bulged. `Crap.' Was the only word in his head now.
 
“No really, you don't have to..” Roxas said moving his hands in a `No, don't!' motion.
 
Axel grinned. “Don't be silly Roxas. You need to build up your strength.” He said, agreeing with Larxene.
 
“Yeah! Don't worry! You just relax and we'll be right back!” Demyx grinned as the three ran out of the room to the kitchen.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Time to eat!!” Axel said as the three Nobodies came back, covered in flour and some other substance.
 
Roxas could only twitch at the MONSTROSITY that these guys created.
 
It was purple and brownish with stems and grapes sticking out of it. It was in a white bowl. The poor boy could've sworn it moved too.
 
“Porridge could cure a fever.” Axel stated.
 
“I heard that eel can make you stronger.” Larxene said.
 
“And fruit could make anything better!” Demyx said happily.
 
“So, we just decided to mix all of it together as one.” Axel finished with a grin. Larxene held out a spoonful of the stuff to Roxas with a menacing look.
 
“Have a bite.” She said. Roxas hid under the covers.
 
“I'm not hungry!” came a muffled reply.
 
Unfortunately, after a few minutes he was forced to swallow the stuff. Roxas now laid on his sweaty pillow, his throat burning up from eating the `food'.
 
“And now to help Roxas go to sleep..” Axel said, somehow obtaining a microphone.
 
“We'll have a lullaby contest and THEN read to him some of my books!” Larxene said with a smirk, microphone and one of her books in hand.
 
“Alright! I'll start!” Demyx said, taking out his sitar.
 
Roxas was already unconscious, but the other three didn't seem to notice as they continued to sing.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Four Days Later…………
 
In the living room of castle Oblivion, 3 figures sat slumped in the chairs.
 
Larxene was laying feverishly on the couch, a ice pack on her head. Axel had a mask over his mouth so he wouldn't get anyone else sick and his eyes were glazed. Demyx was literally dead, his head on the table.
 
“Well, now…”
 
The three slowly looked up.
 
There was Roxas, completely recovered, standing in front of them with his arms crossed with a smirk on his face.
 
 
“Now that I'M completely better..” Roxas said as he cracked his knuckles and got a crazed look on his face.
 
“Who's room should I visit first?” he said menacingly.
 
The three sick Nobodies flinched.
 
Roxas's revenge has begun.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kat: ^__^ Yay! It's done!
 
Eve: hehe, good luck to Larxene, Axel and Demyx.
 
Angela: Wasn't this idea from a manga you read Kat?
 
Kat: Yeah. I forgot it's name, but I thought the idea was so funny that I had to make a fic out of it! Anyways, R&R and tell me what ya think!!!
 
Angela: ^^ Let her know if you want her to continue with Kingdom Hearts fics!