Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten ❯ Forgotten ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Forgotten.
 
Disclaimer: Haha, as if I own anything!
 
Pairing: AkuRoku
 
Warnings: Spoilers for thoes who have not completed the beginning Twilight Town.
 
writing like this means flashback, moki doki?
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------
 
"Why did the keyblade choose me?" Roxas looked at Axel, searching for an answer. When he found nothing, he turned and sighed. " I'm sorry..I have to know."
 
No. There was no way he was letting Roxas just leave him behind.
 
"You can't turn on the orginazation! If you do, they will destroy you!" He held his breath, waiting for Roxas' reply. Waiting for a sign that Roxas might be changing his mind..but it was pointless.
 
The small teen just mumbled " No one would miss me."
 
How could he say that? After all they'd been through.. " That's not true!" Axel shouted so the walking away Roxas could hear. He then looked at the ground, and quietly said " I would.." So quiet it was almost a whisper.
 
Roxas stopped, and looked over his shoulder. " Axel."
 
The pyro looked up.
 
"I won't forget you. Got it memorized?" Roxas grinned.
 
Axel smiled and even managed to laugh a bit " You little punk."
-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
Axel watched from behind as Roxas fought the dusks, smiling to himself. That's my boy.
 
After his blonde friend finished, he decided to make an appearence. He began to clap his hands loudly, causing Roxas to turn around. "Roxas, alright! Fight, fight, fight!"
 
When he saw the confused look on his friends face, he frowned.
 
"It's me, ya know?" He reached up and pulled off his hood. " Axel."
 
Roxas raised an eye brow. " Axel?"
 
"Yeah, don't you remember me?" Axel tilted his head. Had Roxas really forgotten?
 
"Just tell me what's going on." Roxas snapped, taking a step backwards.
 
Yeah. Roxas really had forgotten him..
 
"I won't forget you. Got it memorized?"
 
Axel pulled his hood back onto his head, then began to walk forward. As he walked past Roxas, he spat out the word " Liar." and continued on.
 
"What?" Roxas watched Axel walk away,still slightly confused. When Axel was out of sight, something clicked. "You little punk." The voice in his head matched perfectly with the one he just heard.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
Hayner, Pence, and Olette were now running twords him. " Roxas!"
 
Hayner smiled, and gave a thumbs up. " Good job, man!"
 
Roxas was still looking twords where Axel just was a few moments ago, and continued to let the voice ring through his head.
 
Olette hushed her two friends as she saw something run down Roxas' cheek. A tear?
 
"Ro..Roxas? What's wrong?" Pence said sounding very concerned.
 
Roxas wiped his tear away onto his arm, and smiled. "Axel.."
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------
It was short and blah blah. Was just a little drabble I did while playing KH2 for the 2395720572057205710275125 time. :D