Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Friends ❯ Destination ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Before the story continues.....I just wanted to say one thing to all those wonderful people who read my fanfic.......and that is.......PLEASE REVIEW........I'm begging here.......---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------- They had certainly gotten better over the last twenty-four hours. There was no trace of their friends, but instead they were fooled and attacked by two unknown strangers. The only upside that had happened was the arrival of Tifa, who was now a new friend of theirs. Had it not been for her, they might not even be where they were now. Rinoa was just glad to have come across someone helpful, but she was still disappointed. She had so much hope of seeing Squall and now that hope had been shattered into pieces. Zell though had nothing on his mind but trying to figure out who Tifa really was. As he thought about it, Tifa had actually looked a lot like his...."Zell, Tifa said this is called Traverse Town." Rinoa said, "Have you ever heard of it?""Um...no I don't think I have." Zell responded."Wouldn't be surprised that you two haven't, as I said I just got here so I don't know too much. As soon as our world was destroyed, I got separated from most of my friends. From what I've heard most of the people that lose their world come here, so its possible that your friends have been here." Tifa explained,"That's why I came here first."Upon hearing that, Rinoa's eyes lit up. The possibility that any of their friends could have come this way was high. She looked down at her hands and smiled, things weren't turning out as bad as she thought. She then remembered Tifa say that she was also looking for someone, and immediately thought to ask her about it."You said you were looking for someone too?" Rinoa asked.
"Yeah, his name is Cloud." Tifa answered,"I looked for him, but it seems he's not here. That's not gonna stop me though, I'm not giving up until I find him. Though there are just a lot of places to look and so little time, and who's to say he isn't moving around himself which would make it harder to find him.""I know what you mean, though I'm just curious about these heartless. They wiped out our world, your world and by what you've said many other worlds. I didn't even know worlds other then my own even existed. The thought that they be completely destroyed by this darkness is kinda scary." Rinoa said."Your telling me, those things creep me out every time I see them. From what I've found out, heartless are souls without a heart, hence the name, which is why they take people's hearts. There are a lot of different heartless too, like the shadow heartless which you've probably encountered before. Along with the heartless are nobodies, which are the empty shells that are left when the heart and soul leaves the body. There are a lot of nobodies too, though I've never come across any before." Tifa explained."Who were those guys who attacked us back there, were they heartless or nobodies?" Zell asked.
"Beats me, I've never seen them before. Though when they left they traveled though the darkness, that black mass they went through. It makes me wonder if they have any connection to Cloud." Tifa said,"They obviously wanted you guys for something important, so I'd be careful cause they'll probably come knocking again."Zell moaned as his head hit the table. As much he didn't want to fight those jerks again, there was just a small part of him that wanted to get revenge for what they did. Zell had so much hope, hope that he'd see his friends again. He was so hyped that he'd get to see Squall, Selphie, Quistis, not so much Irvine, and yes even Seifer. Then that hope was quickly shattered by two people, two people who he didn't even know. He was concerned more though about Rinoa, they said they wanted her and as Tifa mentioned they probably wouldn't give up so easily. Whatever they wanted her for, Zell wasn't going to let them get Rinoa and at any cost. To him they were heartless, because no one with a heart would do what they did."Well we best be going, we have a lot of worlds to search and only a short life to do it in." Tifa said, standing up."Please don't say short life." Zell mumbled.
"How are we going to get to others worlds like this, are we gonna go though a portal like we did to get here?" Rinoa asked.
"Oh no, I have a small gummi ship I purchased not too long ago. I use it to travel from one world to another." Tifa answered.Rinoa shook her head in acknowledgment and could not wait to see what this gummi ship was. So many new things were making themselves known all at once and she felt overwhelmed but excited by it all. Tifa nodded and started for the exit to the First District. Rinoa and Zell got up and followed, glancing around the small town one last time. They had just gotten here and already they were leaving, but off on what they originally set out to do. As they passed the gates to the First District they came to what seemed to be a large docking port. Along the port were several small ships, which Rinoa guessed were gummi ships which reminded her of the airships back home. They walked up to Tifa's small gummi ship, which was pretty big and had a dark metal hull. The ship extended to a pretty long length, and had two large wing-like designs at the end, sort of reminding her of the Ragnarok. There also seemed to be a small weapon system attached to the front, maybe for defense if ever needed. A small hatch door opened as Tifa stepped in and motioned for Rinoa and Zell to follow. Inside everything looked bigger, as there were several rooms that connected to each other by several doors. The room they were in appeared to be a small dining room and kitchen. It had a table, a built-in booth to one side and stove, refrigerator and several small counters to the other side. Ahead of them appeared to be the control room where Tifa sat, closed the hatch door and started up the ship. As she did the ship rocked and then disconnected from the port finally taking off and leaving Traverse Town."Well this is my gummi ship, I call her Inochi " Tifa said with a smile,"Anyways this is the cockpit , or basically where I pilot the ship. Behind you where we entered is the dining room and kitchen, behind that is the bathroom and quarters. There are only two rooms, so me and Rinoa are gonna have to bunk in one. Behind that is the cargo room and just below that is the engine room." "Whats our destination?" Rinoa asked."Oh, well I learned of a world called Agrabah which is not too far from here. I thought I stop there and look around, maybe your friends might be there." Tifa responded."Yes, maybe." Rinoa said.The ship continued on its new course, though unaware of what waited for them at Agrabah. Far from Traverse Town, four cloaked figures stood and talked in a white room. They were in a large, white castle in another world that was unknown to all but a few. One of them was Demyx who stood against the wall looking down at his feet, a thousand thoughts racing through his mind. The other was Luxord, the man who was previously with Demyx when they had attacked Rinoa and Zell. The other man had long blue hair, and an X shape crossed his face. The other male remained hidden under his cloak, as he talk with the three men."You two will go Agrabah and find out as much as you can about this new person, look things over but don't make a big fight unless necessary." the cloaked man instructed."What about me, I should be the one to go with Luxord if not by myself." Demyx objected,"I'm certainly capable of handling the situation, I was just caught off guard last time."
"No, you will stay behind for now." the cloaked man said,"When it is time, you will be informed as well. Now hurry out, they should arrive in Agrabah within a day.""This should be fun." Luxord laughed."Indeed." The blue haired man agreed.