Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3: Key of Destiny ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

*~Chapter Three~ *
 
(Thoughts in bold italics)
 
It was eight o'clock in the morning and Sora awoke to a loud pounding on his door. As he slowly walked his half-dead self to the door he began to hear Kairi and Selphie's excited voices outside. Who the heck is the freaking excited at- Sora looks down to his watch-seven fifth teen in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When he finally opened the door, he was ripped away from his house and dragged down to “the island”.
 
*~*Down At The Island*~*
 
“Could someone please explain to me what is so freaking important that you had to drag me all the way down here at 7 something in the morning!!!!!!!!!” Sora screamed. “Well sorry, but we just thought you should see what and who washed up on the beach this morning.” Selphie replied curtly. “ Yeah, come on! We took her to the old hangout.” Kairi chirped before pulling Sora and Selphie away from the beach shore.
 
*~* Skip 2 Old Hangout*~*
 
 
Why is she here? How did she get here? I thought King Mickey said that you could only travel worlds with a gummi ship. - Riku's thoughts were interrupted as Sora burst inside, bringing Kairi and Selphie with him. “Is she awake yet?” Selphie asked. “ Yes, in fact she's been awake so long she got tired of waiting an went to find you herself.” Riku replied sarcastically. “Your sarcasm is noted” Selphie snapped. “ So where is this “mysterious” girl everyone keeps talking about?” Sora inquired. “Follow me, she should be awake by now.” Riku said, walking through the doorway leading to his room. When they stood in front of Riku's door, he paused, saying, “Maybe, Kairi and Selphie should go in first. You know to like calm her down if she starts freaking out or something. Besides I have to talk to Sora about something first.” Then he opened the door, allowing Kairi and Selphie to step inside. As they walked inside, they saw that the girl was awake and looking at Riku's pictures on the wall. Kairi took a step forward to tap her on the shoulder when suddenly the girl turned around and began rapidly asking questions, “ Where am I? Who are you? And why do you have pictures of me? How did you get those? What's going on?” “Whoa, calm down. First off you're in Destiny Islands and my name is Selphie and this is Kairi. We have no idea what's going on, we just found you on the beach this morning, and we don't know how or why Riku has pictures of you.” Selphie replied. “What's your- Kairi was cut off as the girl started to speak. “ Did you say Riku? As in Riku Takahashi? (I don't know his real last name.) How do you know him? Do you know Sora too? And my name is Kagome.” “Yeah, they are some of are best friends.” Kairi answered. As the girls continued to chat, the boys were in the hallway talking about what they just heard.
 
*~*Sora and Riku in the Hallway*~*
 
“Wow, I can't believe she's back! Where do you think she went when she vanished? Do you think she was in one of those worlds that we haven't visited yet? Or that we did visit the world she was in but just missed seeing her?” Sora asked in a rush. “ Will you just shut up! I mean does anything that you just said really matter?!” Riku grumbled. Sora leaned over and began to examine Riku very carefully. “What?!” Riku exclaimed. “Well, its just that you don't seem as happy as I thought you would be now that Kagome's back. In fact you seem kind of mad.” Sora commented while leaning back onto the wall. “I'm not mad, well maybe a little. Ugh, never mind… Do you remember the day she disappeared?” Riku asked Sora as he went into flashback mode. As he started his flashback, Kairi suddenly interrupted him saying, “Kagome wants to talk to you afterwards I need to show you something. We saw something with Kagome this morning and we think you should see it before we give it back to her.” “What is it” Sora asked before walking into the room after Riku. “We'll show you it later just go inside.” Selphie said, walking out of the room. The girls then proceeded shove Sora into the room, shut the door, and promptly walk out of the house.
 
 
Please review! They make me type faster! The next will have those flash backs that I so evilly denied from you. I have already written the next chapter, I just need to type it. So until next time….Later Days!