Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts III: Darkness In Light ❯ The Awakening ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My second chappy I brought up the rating and you'll see why ; )
 
KHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKKHKHKHKHKKHKH
 
 
Chapter 2
The Awakening
 
 
Sora woke up noticing a piece of paper attached to his head. Sora looked confused as he said, “What's this?”
 
`OOOOOOK it reads: Sora get up you lazy bum! Well whenever you happen to get up meet Riku and I in the Secret Spot. *Kairi*. Ugh… so early in the morning. What time is it any way?'
 
Sora glanced at his clock. 10 o'clock. 10 O'CLOCK! “ AHH! 10 o' clock! I-I-I need to get out of here! Quickly!” Sora jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to brush his teeth. As Sora is being to quick about stuff, he forgot to brush his hair.
 
Sora was running down his stairs as fast as his legs would take him. Just before Sora ran out his front door he said to himself “Damn I don't have time for breakfast… Eh I'll live.”
 
KHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKH
 
Riku was looking at Kairi inside the Secret Spot. “ Hey Kairi do you think Sora's gonna show up?” Kairi looked at Riku then back at the drawing Sora and Kairi drew when they were younger.
 
“I don't know… Ya know Sora's under a lot of stress we're lucky if he wakes up at all.”
 
Riku started to chuckle a little. “Hey what's so funny Riku?!” Riku looked a Kairi. “You're probably right Sora's really lazy.”
 
Kairi smiled. “I wouldn't say that Riku, you're lazy too!” Riku stopped chuckling and bent down in a corner looking sad and unwanted. He began to sniff. “You didn't have say it like that.”
 
“It's only true.” She looked at the picture. `Oh what has become of our world become of. We used to live so happily on our island, but then we were involved in the whole Kingdom Hearts thing. I…I wish we could for once live a peaceful life with know sort of evil involved.” Kairi's thoughts were interrupted by Sora running into the cave panting.
 
Riku got up from his fetal position and looked at Sora. “Hey Sora what took- what happened Sora you look terrible.” Sora gave Riku a glare. “I woke up late. So uh… what's with the get- together?”
 
Kairi wanted in on the conversation. “Oh nothing important.”
 
“So I can go home?” Sora asked with hope in his eye.
 
“No silly!” Kairi said, but Sora got on the offensive “THEN WHY'D YOU CALL ME HERE?!”
 
“Because we need to ask you something.” Sora cooled down after Riku's statement.
 
“Well in that case continue Riku.”
 
Riku looked at Kairi in the corner of his eye. She looked sad. `Maybe Kairi's right Sora is under a lot of stress.' “Well anyways, have you seen a figure wearing a black cloak?”
 
Sora pondered at this question. “No I don't-wait…” Sora looks back into his mind. He remembers seeing the mysterious man out side his window. “Yes I do.”
 
Kairi looked at Riku and spoke up “I've seen him too. Did you also Riku?”
 
“Yes I have.” Riku looked at Sora.
 
“Hmm… and by any chance did you see him last night?” Sora asked.
 
“Yeah.” They both said in unison.
 
“That's impossible though.” Sora questioned their answerers. Sora clicked his fingers. “I got it guy's we were just having the same dream.” Sora told shakily. “Right?”
 
Riku sighed. He knew Sora knew what was going on he just didn't want to replay the bad memories.
 
“Sora I know you know what's going on.” Riku said directly to Sora. Sora nodded in agreement, but Kairi was completely lost. “What, what, what, what????? What the hell is it?!”
 
Sora sighed he had this coming. “It's the… Organization XIII.”
 
KHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKH
 
OK this chapter is a tough one to write. Don't ask me why it just was. Soooooo please review I didn't get any for chap 1.