Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Leaving... ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Summary:All he leaves behind is a tear.
 
Disclaimer:I do not own any of the characters, ideas, or locations, found in the Kingdom Hearts universe. It was developed and published by Square Co. (now Square Enix) and I am making no profit from this story.
 
Warnings:shounen ai, one shot
… You Have Been Warned…
 
Leaving…
By: TwilightKitsune1
 
Have you ever wanted something so bad you could taste it, feel it with every fiber of your being? He did, that's why he found himself walking away from all he knew, all he had ever known. He was walking away from his home. In the deserted streets of this place properly named the World That Never Was he was walking in the rain and away from the chains that bound him here. That fight with the silver haired youth still fresh in his mind. It had been his words and actions that had started this chain of events.

As he rounded the corner he found himself face to face with the only person he could call his comrade, the only person he could show his back to and not worry about it getting stabbed. “Axel,” his voice whispered out on it's own with out his meaning to and memories of their time together flashed through his mind.

Partner's, lovers, he supposed he could consider them friends. Yes they were all that but he had to leave him behind here as well if he wanted to know who he was; if he wanted to be whole again.

“So your leaving then?” Axel asked from his spot as he looked at him with pleading eyes.

“Yeah.” That's all he spared as he continued past.

“They'll kill you.” He fought out sounding desperate to change his mind, trying to get him to stay.

“No one will miss me.” He said as he left but he caught Axel's confession and he smiled.

He hoped the man wouldn't, hoped he was lying. He shook his head as he left; he knew Axel was lying since you can't miss something if you don't have the heart to miss it. At that thought for some reason a lone tear escaped from the corner of his eye but he didn't really care or think much on it as he swiped it away, a ghost emotion of a heart long since gone from him.

 
:.::.: End:.::.:
 
A/N: That's it for this mini drabble ((fiction not counting summary, disclaimer, warnings, and A/N has a count of 342 words)). I hope you guys liked it! I know it's not as up there with my other works but I wanted to see if I could do a mini drabble, personal challenge, and I was so excited about it when I was able to plunk it all down like I did. I will admit I had an issue there for a little bit because I wanted to through in some detail and spruce it up but I had to refrain from doing it and chain smoke while I fought against myself ((bad habit kiddies don't start)) but I did it! I think it turned out pretty well, tell me what you guys think. Feed back greatly appreciated for my second attempt at mini drabble.